Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 7. (Read 154477 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys/gals go to voting at  https://www.swaphole.com/ and vote for Metiscoin!
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Par Pari Refertur
This transaction:
Date: 2014-04-05 23:57
To: M9rZQzcZk4ixPWW8xhbK5ynBA9fnKva9k2
Debit: -1900.00 MTS
Transaction fee: -0.0039 MTS
Net amount: -1900.0039 MTS
Transaction ID: 77dcf6653887cc45a8ae45c48921fa55f4898914723fb6a570e97914a6fe4140

Contains alot of coins from girigo`s pool and now it refuse to go through, a transaction that was sent after that one that only contained Ypool coins already have 20+ confirmations and is all dandy, beware!

I had the same problem in the beginning.  Rebuild your wallet and raise the transaction fee you pay and the problem will go away.  The transaction was never really sent.

I have rebuild the wallet and raised tx-fee`s but coins are still in limbo.

Raise the fee for 0.1 MTS and it will go through.
This transaction:
Transaction ID: 77dcf6653887cc45a8ae45c48921fa55f4898914723fb6a570e97914a6fe4140

Contains alot of coins from girigo`s pool and now it refuse to go through, a transaction that was sent after that one that only contained Ypool coins already have 20+ confirmations and is all dandy, beware!

I had the same problem in the beginning.  Rebuild your wallet and raise the transaction fee you pay and the problem will go away.  The transaction was never really sent.

I have rebuild the wallet and raised tx-fee`s but coins are still in limbo.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This transaction:

This transaction:

What this coin needs is a community takeover. If someone capable decides to take care.

That would not be such a bad idea, the Dev is inactive and very silent.
If anyone have the time, commitment and skills to do so they will have my full support!
I like Metiscoin, a good name comapred to Kittehcoin, the spread of the coins must be huge considering there is 3128 workers at Ypool at the moment, a few weeks ago it was 20000+ and hashrate sometimes topping at 20ghs, today it is 1.5ghs roughly on the entire network.
It is a energy efficient algo compared to scrypt, it is a established coin, it is nice and easy on the cards, to my knowledge Metis cant be mined with a ASIC/FPGA.
The coin have been stable, no forks, no major fuckups.
The only real downside is the mining monopoly at Ypool with high fee`s and the only pool also have a high fee`s(4%) that i think scare people away - fee`s are killing the coin.
We need more miners and we need active development, we need utility and we need a more active community.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Lol, GPU miner has been released. My 2 metiscoins mined in a week with my CPU aren't worth a damn at 3k sat.

MTS is currently underpriced, the coin is so low volume that a single BTC whale can pump/dump the coin.

If we could raise 5 BTC for a real price adjustment we could buy up all the under-priced coins, and creating huge buy walls. Perhaps we should organize something like that. This coin used to be worth .00025 back when the volume was up, and we could get it back on Poloniex.

Metiscoin would even be put up above the majority of alts on coinmarketcap if we could do something like that.

I like your idea. Problem is, I only have about .28 BTC worth of MTS (which costed me around .5).
Yep, Metiscoin is unrealistically under-priced. There's probably a few other alt-currency investors that benefit from creating this artificially low price. Though that's just a theory.

Metis need to be listed on a larger exchange..
This won't help...it's dying.

What this coin needs is a community takeover. If someone capable decides to take care, I'm in with 2 BTC for a pump to move it back to at least 0.00025.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Lol, GPU miner has been released. My 2 metiscoins mined in a week with my CPU aren't worth a damn at 3k sat.

MTS is currently underpriced, the coin is so low volume that a single BTC whale can pump/dump the coin.

If we could raise 5 BTC for a real price adjustment we could buy up all the under-priced coins, and creating huge buy walls. Perhaps we should organize something like that. This coin used to be worth .00025 back when the volume was up, and we could get it back on Poloniex.

Metiscoin would even be put up above the majority of alts on coinmarketcap if we could do something like that.

I like your idea. Problem is, I only have about .28 BTC worth of MTS (which costed me around .5).
Yep, Metiscoin is unrealistically under-priced. There's probably a few other alt-currency investors that benefit from creating this artificially low price. Though that's just a theory.

This won't help...it's dying.

Activity: 476
it is some time and there is no updates on mts...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Indeed. And I brought it up to acknowledge that your idea was good but that I don't have much BTC involved and thus wouldn't want to contribute much to the 5 BTC for an adjustment. Smiley

MTS coin, we need some promotion?
Activity: 392

Indeed. And I brought it up to acknowledge that your idea was good but that I don't have much BTC involved and thus wouldn't want to contribute much to the 5 BTC for an adjustment. Smiley
Activity: 32

how much longer you guys thinking untill its up on cryptsy?

Soonish hopefully, come mine it at http://pool.girino.org/ alot less fee then at Ypool, (miner is taxated at Ypool also + pool fee)
Low hashrate atm, great mining investion.
When summer comes many miners in warmers country will haver to switch algo.
Less heat, less energy cost, great coin just need more marketing, mining and utility.
Breaking Ypools mining monopoly would be a good thing also Smiley

damn so mining metis is really that much faster at girino's pool compared to ypool?

Well it is not faster you just pay alot less fee.
Activity: 392

Activity: 19

Soonish hopefully, come mine it at http://pool.girino.org/ alot less fee then at Ypool, (miner is taxated at Ypool also + pool fee)
Less heat, less energy cost, great coin just need more marketing, mining and utility.

damn so mining metis is really that much faster at girino's pool compared to ypool?

Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
hmmmm....................never?

my idea exactly. people are idiots sometimes. Who the hell marks up +/- 700% on any alt coin?? never makes sense to me. One day 1 mts = 100 doge now sold for 10 doge on swisscex, like wtf.
Pages:
Jump to: