Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 49. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
FX-8120 @ 4.28GHz
ypool's xptMiner -t 8
Win 8.1 x64

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
WTS 50 MTC for 0,25 BTC, only trading with trusted members OR you go first (with small amount)

willing to sell smaller amount too

PM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
I am just curious as to the performance that people are getting when mining with ypool?  I have been playing around with the source and compiler optimizations, but it would be nice to be able to compare my results with others.  This particular screenshot is one running on a 3rd gen i7 with 7 threads and SSE2 optimizations turned on.

850 kh/s with 7 threads i7 3770(ivy) using gigawatt's win 64bit xpt miner
Activity: 518
I am just curious as to the performance that people are getting when mining with ypool?  I have been playing around with the source and compiler optimizations, but it would be nice to be able to compare my results with others.  This particular screenshot is one running on a 3rd gen i7 with 7 threads and SSE2 optimizations turned on.

The performance seems to be legit. I also have a 3rd gen i7 and the hashrate with 7 threads and the hashrate is about 700 kH/s.
Activity: 102

Activity: 518

Yeah right, then you may also fuck all the other popular cryptcoins like BTC and LTC because of their high diff?

The high difficulty is a sign that people like this coin and that they also believe in this coin.
On Ypool, there is still a extremely high hashrate of 14 MH/s despite that difficulty.
I mean, they just could say (like you) f*** this coin and instamine some copycat, but they are all still in.

The value of a cryptocoin is based on exactly this trust in it.
The train already left the station but it's not too late to get in.

Exactly this trust is the secret on how a cryptocoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
"difficulty" : 107774.00215804

Shocked
Activity: 74
wanna sell 5 MTC for 0.006!!! PM ME!!!
yo crazy. coins will be like 81 milions i dont believe in this price
Activity: 29
wanna sell 5 MTC for 0.0025!!! PM ME!!!

updated the price... wrote wrong amount some hours ago :\
dificulty raised too early fak it
Activity: 14
I tried mining MTC just about 1 or 2 days after the release and was able to get only 5 after about 24 hours Sad

If anyone wants to share some love, here's my address: MPRd1qH2bJ6vnajcDFYL1TCVWW7x1sNH46
Activity: 100
any could help?

sent some MTC to polox 7 hours ago and in my wallet no confirmation yet!!!! any know this is a bug or what?

if he's not received your coin, you can use "-salvagewallet".

yes, Maybe node is not synchronized when you send money to form an orphan. just I guess.
Activity: 112
any could help?

sent some MTC to polox 7 hours ago and in my wallet no confirmation yet!!!! any know this is a bug or what?

if he's not received your coin, you can use "-salvagewallet".
Activity: 434
holy shit so what is the price for 100 000 MTC?

How is this possible, i have 5 coins after mining for a few days :/

Accepting donations: MLmdR5xPNe9XMvUopVecRZHiAg6cEA6njt

He actually didn't mine them.
Activity: 22

How is this possible, i have 5 coins after mining for a few days :/

Accepting donations: MLmdR5xPNe9XMvUopVecRZHiAg6cEA6njt

I wish I have Tongue But i want to buy some
Activity: 29
any could help?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Wow, you have 100k MTC @@
Pages:
Jump to: