Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 57. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
how to mine on MAC .
pool?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
If you would like to try my build of xptminer used for ypool, the code is compiling for linux or windows here: https://github.com/clintar/xptMiner
x86_64 binary here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105316582/xptclintar.zip

If you compile it for linux, you can try to get a speed increase using llvm/clang by running
Code:
make CXX=clang++ CC=clang
instead of just make

Notes about speed:
I'm getting mixed feedback about speed. Some the windows binary is faster than jh00's linked at ypool's howto page, a few said it was slower. On my machine, the windows build runs faster in wine than compiling it native, but my coworker's machine runs much faster native, and even faster after compiling with llvm/clang. Almost double from wine or even running the windows version in native windows (he dual boots).

So try multiple ways if you can and please let me know if it runs better for you or not, either way, and what cpu type, distro, and compiler version if you compile it.

Disclosure:
It's got a 1% fee by default, which you can set the amount with -d.

why clang is faster than g++ ?
Activity: 26

I want to buy a lot of MTC, please contact me if you want to sell
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Yes, it would be really nice to hear an update from the dev.
syswt come on, say something :-)
You are getting very much support from the community (e.g. ypool integration) and now you could help with a plan of your next steps and the future of this coin.

It would be great when exchange pools like cryptsy would support MTC. We should fight for it! :-)

I Think Cryptsy will pick up on it sooner rather then later, seeing all the shouts for trades....and thus all the transaction fee's that cryptsy is already missing with ya'll trading already.... Smiley
That is an absurd statement. Cryptsy will never pick this up.

Well, why not? There is a large community behind this coin even without great marketing moves from the dev.
The most important factor is the acceptance of the coin to the people. And that is definitely given at MTC.

Let me have a guess why no exchange will ever touch this coin: It is 3 days old and diff is already through the roof. A handfull of people that instamined have really big amounts. Why should anyone else except for theese few people care for this one? What a joke. Relaunch or the coin is dead.

LOL, I guess you tried to mine it, discovered that it's very difficult to get many coins and come here to complain and want a relaunch so that you can instamine it ....

Exchanges will add it, because no matters what you think, people like the coin, it's popular, there are many trades happening already, there is a demand, and exchange market sites are offering that service.

Just buy some coins now or wait for the next one that you can catch on time to instamine, no big deal.
Activity: 56
WTS 300 MTC / 0.09 BTC. Shoot me a PM
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
If you would like to try my build of xptminer used for ypool, the code is compiling for linux or windows here: https://github.com/clintar/xptMiner
x86_64 binary here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105316582/xptclintar.zip

If you compile it for linux, you can try to get a speed increase using llvm/clang by running
Code:
make CXX=clang++ CC=clang
instead of just make

Notes about speed:
I'm getting mixed feedback about speed. Some the windows binary is faster than jh00's linked at ypool's howto page, a few said it was slower. On my machine, the windows build runs faster in wine than compiling it native, but my coworker's machine runs much faster native, and even faster after compiling with llvm/clang. Almost double from wine or even running the windows version in native windows (he dual boots).

So try multiple ways if you can and please let me know if it runs better for you or not, either way, and what cpu type, distro, and compiler version if you compile it.

Disclosure:
It's got a 1% fee by default, which you can set the amount with -d.
Activity: 19
WTS 500 MTC for .19 BTC. PM Me!
Activity: 238
wts 2600 MTS for 1.85btc
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
where is the dev team?
Activity: 306
Let me have a guess why no exchange will ever touch this coin: It is 3 days old and diff is already through the roof. A handfull of people that instamined have really big amounts. Why should anyone else except for theese few people care for this one? What a joke. Relaunch or the coin is dead.
It's on a large pool which means exchanges WILL add it because they go after popular coins which make them money in fees.

This isn't about having a conscience. What I see here is a bit like a pyramid scheme. The original users got in early and got as much MTC as they possibly could, ypool adding it is weird and may suggest the owner of ypool was paid or is a partner in this. Once everyone saw it on a big pool they've jumped at the opportunity to get in on the rush, everyone here is getting the pickings of whats left while the original users who scored tens or hundreds of thousands of coins can sit back while everyone else mines at a high difficulty for very little.

My point exactly, there is something off with this one...

Agreed, there are people with more than 10k coins...they mine in 2 days what now takes 10 years. Cuda mining is on it's way...so much for a cpu mined coin.
Activity: 98
want buy 10K MTC=2.5 btc

any amount are welcome, PM me if you interest!

I'm limited to 5 PM's per hour Angry but I just sent you the 675 MTC

have received nice trade !

thank you!
Activity: 112

Wow the 'tard in this one is strong. you think a clone of this coin will be more accepted than the original?

Takes one to know one? Wink I took for granted that people understood the diff must be changed (Kimoto eg) and a pre-ann is needed.
It's on a large pool which means exchanges WILL add it because they go after popular coins which make them money in fees.

This isn't about having a conscience. What I see here is a bit like a pyramid scheme. The original users got in early and got as much MTC as they possibly could, ypool adding it is weird and may suggest the owner of ypool was paid or is a partner in this. Once everyone saw it on a big pool they've jumped at the opportunity to get in on the rush, everyone here is getting the pickings of whats left while the original users who scored tens or hundreds of thousands of coins can sit back while everyone else mines at a high difficulty for very little.

My point exactly, there is something off with this one...
Activity: 363

Wow the 'tard in this one is strong. you think a clone of this coin will be more accepted than the original?
Activity: 205

Activity: 10
want buy 10K MTC=2.5 btc

any amount are welcome, PM me if you interest!

I'm limited to 5 PM's per hour Angry but I just sent you the 675 MTC
You are getting very much support from the community (e.g. ypool integration) and now you could help with a plan of your next steps and the future of this coin.

It would be great when exchange pools like cryptsy would support MTC. We should fight for it! :-)

I Think Cryptsy will pick up on it sooner rather then later, seeing all the shouts for trades....and thus all the transaction fee's that cryptsy is already missing with ya'll trading already.... Smiley

Well, why not? There is a large community behind this coin even without great marketing moves from the dev.
The most important factor is the acceptance of the coin to the people. And that is definitely given at MTC.
Well, I could list you a handful of coins that have the features that you criticize and yet made it to exchanges...
Let me have a guess why no exchange should touch this coin: It is 3 days old and diff is already through the roof. A handfull of people that instamined have really big amounts. Why should anyone else except for theese few people care for this one? What a joke. Relaunch or the coin is dead.

Other coins is unfair as well, so that makes this OK? Nice logic. I thought new coins were suppose to be better than the old ones? Dev can't be found anywhere either. What a joke!
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Coinedup is best bet.
Activity: 294

Let me have a guess why no exchange should touch this coin: It is 3 days old and diff is already through the roof. A handfull of people that instamined have really big amounts. Why should anyone else except for theese few people care for this one? What a joke. Relaunch or the coin is dead.
Well, I could list you a handful of coins that have the features that you criticize and yet made it to exchanges...

Pages:
Jump to: