Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 58. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sellin 300 for 0.19 Smiley PM me
Activity: 518
Yes, it would be really nice to hear an update from the dev.
syswt come on, say something :-)
You are getting very much support from the community (e.g. ypool integration) and now you could help with a plan of your next steps and the future of this coin.

It would be great when exchange pools like cryptsy would support MTC. We should fight for it! :-)

I Think Cryptsy will pick up on it sooner rather then later, seeing all the shouts for trades....and thus all the transaction fee's that cryptsy is already missing with ya'll trading already.... Smiley
That is an absurd statement. Cryptsy will never pick this up.

Well, why not? There is a large community behind this coin even without great marketing moves from the dev.
The most important factor is the acceptance of the coin to the people. And that is definitely given at MTC.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
selling 250MTC at 0.25BTC
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
You are getting very much support from the community (e.g. ypool integration) and now you could help with a plan of your next steps and the future of this coin.

It would be great when exchange pools like cryptsy would support MTC. We should fight for it! :-)

I Think Cryptsy will pick up on it sooner rather then later, seeing all the shouts for trades....and thus all the transaction fee's that cryptsy is already missing with ya'll trading already.... Smiley
That is an absurd statement. Cryptsy will never pick this up.
Activity: 53
Selling 13.9K MTC at 3.5BTC for 2 hours only.

Then I will put the price back to 4.2BTC.

PM me if you are interested.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
@syswt

Hello,

I have sent some MTC to a friend almost three hours ago and it's still unconfirmed. Can you look into the transaction ID to see what's wrong ?

Transaction ID: f492317255441ac6f6e3629abbff37ec57c966e34207940304828f3e86f05a17-000

Thanks a ton!
http://109.230.230.110/mtc/index.php
Activity: 40
@syswt

Hello,

I have sent some MTC to a friend almost three hours ago and it's still unconfirmed. Can you look into the transaction ID to see what's wrong ?

Transaction ID: f492317255441ac6f6e3629abbff37ec57c966e34207940304828f3e86f05a17-000

Thanks a ton!
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Hi All,
How can I change into another coin or currency? Is there any website support MTC on this time?

you are welcome to ypool.net

1st pool that supports mtc  Wink
Activity: 2
Hi All,
How can I change into another coin or currency? Is there any website support MTC on this time?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
WTB 10K MTC =2.5BTC

want to buy 10K MTC=2.5BTC

any amount are welcome, PM me!

still buying.

wts 500mtc = 5btc

me too  Cheesy
Activity: 294

mmmmhhh everybody cares just about dump their instamined coins here or anybody is looking at community growth?? mmhhhh

As if anyone would actually treat an altcoin as a currency in this subforum. Don't act like there was any morale here.
Activity: 210
Hello everybody out there.

Found a couple of days ago about this good coin and now supporting it. Smiley

I'm part of a little team of devs crypto coins enthusiasts..we already managing a MRC Microcoin Faucet, that has received ore than 250 submissions in 4 days!! We have trust from the MRC community and devs wich also donated to the faucet and we managed thier funds fairly and transparently.

I'm here to announce that in about an hour or so it's going to be online and running a free faucet for this coin.. I would just ask the community big holders of this coin to donate a some little tips to the address provided below. We've got a good trust as already said on MRC community and thread, so you all can check our post in their official thread and our reputation. Also got a personal faucet thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrcfaucet-mrc-microcoin-faucet-a-real-cryptocurrency-not-the-same-old-crap-419275 where you can check some of our feedbacks!

This is the address wich you can donate your tips for the faucet [MByqE34z3zTm5jYs1GZDy5WwAxoXc9JRfE] or [MNC66oN8BpLxTqvwYo92DKoFunHVcXHSpi] .

Please consider that we're indipendent from devs and we own just little home pcs rigs, so we cannot mine almost nothing at day  Tongue

I feel this could be a good community.

In order to be transaprent i'm going to open a dedicated thread for this faucet giving all the transactions screenshots about donations and giveouts so you all community can check out the fairness of our team.

I repeat there the donations addresses: [MByqE34z3zTm5jYs1GZDy5WwAxoXc9JRfE] or [MNC66oN8BpLxTqvwYo92DKoFunHVcXHSpi]

Thanks for your time! We Will announce also in this main thread for the "upload and running" status of the faucet!

p.s. the faucet amount now is 2 MTC (or my personal mining since the time i've started  Smiley )

_Krani0 Devs Team_

mmmmhhh everybody cares just about dump their instamined coins here or anybody is looking at community growth?? mmhhhh
Activity: 53
WTS 13,000 MTC at 4.2 BTC. Throwing in the rest of my coins in for free.

PM me, don't ask me for offers though, this is the offer. Smiley
Activity: 224
WTB 10K MTC =2.5BTC

any amount are welcome, PM me!

still buying.

wts 500mtc = 5btc
WTS 5mtc = 500btc
Activity: 71
How did you guys manage to mine that much. I have got 6-7 coins from 1 day of mining....that to at 1000 kHash. Is there a GPU miner available?

I find it a bit strange, too, that there are people having some 1000s of MTC already. Maybe they started right at the beginning when difficulty was low.

How many coins were mined with the first blocks? and does anyone know about the exact algorithm they use to incorporate the difficulty in the calculations?

Thanks in advance my fellow miners Wink
Activity: 336

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
How did you guys manage to mine that much. I have got 6-7 coins from 1 day of mining....that to at 1000 kHash. Is there a GPU miner available?

Instamine.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Fucking SKAM with hidden premain.

What premine do you mean?!?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: