Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Metronome, an autonomous cryptocurrency with predictable supply - page 24. (Read 30103 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Auction descending is an unusual idea, but is it necessary? I read the article: https://medium.com/@MetronomeToken/what-is-a-descending-price-auction-8c0770bb6a71. With whales, there are no other ways to fight? Why did you choose this method? You can, for example, put a limit on the amount that can be purchased. I do not quite imagine how things will turn out in practice, how long it will last and to what price we reach, it only remains to observe the fact. I will be glad to hear a qualified answer.
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
Metronome Update: Target launch adjusted to late February/Early March. Reach the full Final Launch Features and Auction Date post and update here:

https://medium.com/@MetronomeToken/metronome-update-final-launch-features-and-auction-date-fff6039ebd95
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When will be the token sale ?
A worthy project, stands out from the others I think myself to invest there.

Happy to hear you are excited!
A very interesting project!  Smiley
How will the auction? I'm watching the monitor and when the market reaches an acceptable price for me, send ETH purse MyEtherWallet to you? What if the network is slow?
The auction will be going all the time or intermittently?

What is the speed of transaction?

Hello,

The Initial Supply Auction will be constant during its 7 day (or until all MTN are sold) run. Once that ends, the daily supply lots begin which last up to 24 hours or until all supply is sold.

We'll release more detailed instructions about participation in the February 2018 auction soon, but at a high level the process will look like this: a purchaser deems a give price fair, then sends ETH from an ERC20 compatible wallet to the Metronome auction contract. They will then receive their MTN almost immediately after the purchase.

The price that purchasers pay will be the price at the time the block containing their purchase transaction to the Metronome Auctions contract is mined.

Thanks!
This descending price auctions is non-sense, I don't know why you want to do it this way.
This process still profits the rich ones and do not help distribution at all, remember this GNOSIS non-sense.
This only tell us, that you wanna make the more money you can, and fuck the investors off !!
We all know that there are gonna be silly and foolish investor ready to put any amount of ETH just to get some tokens.

ICO, TGE, or whatever you call it, should have a goddamn fix price per token, and a progressive limit amount you can contribute.
So every little investors can contribute at start, letting coins available after for big investors to fight for the rest.

Hello, so Metronome authors receive none of the proceeds from any of the auctions. Those stay in the ecosystem to provide long term support for the community. You can read more about that here: https://medium.com/@MetronomeToken/on-metronome-author-retention-and-contract-behavior-73dad8f16494

Thanks!
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
A worthy project, stands out from the others I think myself to invest there.
Activity: 105
A very interesting project!  Smiley
How will the auction? I'm watching the monitor and when the market reaches an acceptable price for me, send ETH purse MyEtherWallet to you? What if the network is slow?
The auction will be going all the time or intermittently?

What is the speed of transaction?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
This descending price auctions is non-sense, I don't know why you want to do it this way.
This process still profits the rich ones and do not help distribution at all, remember this GNOSIS non-sense.
This only tell us, that you wanna make the more money you can, and fuck the investors off !!
We all know that there are gonna be silly and foolish investor ready to put any amount of ETH just to get some tokens.

ICO, TGE, or whatever you call it, should have a goddamn fix price per token, and a progressive limit amount you can contribute.
So every little investors can contribute at start, letting coins available after for big investors to fight for the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
The date will be 5th February 2018 for the auction  ?

On the site there are no changes so the sale will take place as planned from February 05 th.I'm really curious to see this auction system.
The date will be 5th February 2018 for the auction  ?
Activity: 51
I really want to invest... will ETH be the only coin to invest from initially?  I would assume BTC at minimum would also be an option?

Awaiting February 5th
legendary
Hi have a question at the start of the auction, is the decreasing price displayed on the screen  ?  I'm really curious to see how this sale goes.

Yes, there will be a dashboard with live auction metrics that will include data such as current price, supply, MTN sold.

Thank you for all these clarifications I'm looking forward to seeing how this type of sale will evolve.
Hi have a question at the start of the auction, is the decreasing price displayed on the screen  ?  I'm really curious to see how this sale goes.

Yes, there will be a dashboard with live auction metrics that will include data such as current price, supply, MTN sold.

legendary
I think in current mega bull market auction model can help devs to get incredible amount of money Wink I think it's a bit greedy but I like the project!

Hello,

Happy you like the project! So Metronome authors actually do not take any proceeds from any auction, and the one-time authors retention is locked up and made available over the course of three years.

You can read more about that here: https://medium.com/@MetronomeToken/on-metronome-author-retention-and-contract-behavior-73dad8f16494

Thanks for contributing to the conversation, cheers
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1099
When auction start how will pay if we purchase metronome token ? Immediately or ? And only from wallet we can pay ?

And where will receive the coins ? And when ?

You pay smart contract with ETH or DBTC, and receive MTN tokens immediately.

This requires a wallet software capable of ERC20 and ETH, and some ETH or DBTC.

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I think in current mega bull market auction model can help devs to get incredible amount of money Wink I think it's a bit greedy but I like the project!
When auction start how will pay if we purchase metronome token ? Immediately or ? And only from wallet we can pay ?

And where will receive the coins ? And when ?
Pages:
Jump to: