Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 105. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Will there be any movement of money inside the platform? Is it possible to buy any medications?
Activity: 364
What exactly is the use of the blockchain in this project?
The possibility of communication between doctors and patients directly with each other.
What exactly is the use of the blockchain in this project?
Activity: 322
The Medicohealth beta version of the system development is being enriched with new modules ahead of roadmap and concept is being verified through several methods and from different standpoints (privacy, security, scalability …).
Well, yes, the question is only what modules and for what. I would like to receive more detailed information on how this application works specifically

I think you should be patient. After all, the project is at an early stage, more needs to be done. It seems to me that we will be able to see the demonstration of the platform work later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The Medicohealth beta version of the system development is being enriched with new modules ahead of roadmap and concept is being verified through several methods and from different standpoints (privacy, security, scalability …).
Well, yes, the question is only what modules and for what. I would like to receive more detailed information on how this application works specifically
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Activity: 326
What is the probability that your platform will work in Russia? I believe that we lack such technology.
I think there is such a possibility. But not immediately, I think for a start the project will be launched in the country in which the developments are going
Right, I dont think that the project will have limitations on countries. It seems that the project, on the contrary, is aimed at international cooperation
What is the probability that your platform will work in Russia? I believe that we lack such technology.
I think there is such a possibility. But not immediately, I think for a start the project will be launched in the country in which the developments are going
Merit: 1
Activity: 254
Will your partners also create their own projects, or will they all use your platform?
No, this is a single platform, I think. It will be available around the world and all doctors and patients and clients will be able to communicate, exchange data, knowledge and other things.
I agree with you, this would be the most logical. I wonder if the doctors will receive something for the actions on the platform?
Activity: 308
Will your partners also create their own projects, or will they all use your platform?
No, this is a single platform, I think. It will be available around the world and all doctors and patients and clients will be able to communicate, exchange data, knowledge and other things.
I noticed that medical ideas based on blockchain found little support from the crypto community. How do you think why this happens?
Perhaps this will significantly improve the quality of medical care? In the end, almost everyone is interested in this.
And as speed and safety of rendering of the help and various consultations. This will reduce the level of fraud in the field of medicine and generally raise the awareness of people and doctors and various diseases and rare cases of the like
Activity: 336
I noticed that medical ideas based on blockchain found little support from the crypto community. How do you think why this happens?
Perhaps this will significantly improve the quality of medical care? In the end, almost everyone is interested in this.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 364
Hey guys did you read another great article on medicohealth medium chanel...

https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io/thank-you-76994f3d4a33
Yes, the development team is making huge strides! I think in a short time we will see a really huge volume product!
Activity: 56
Hey guys did you read another great article on medicohealth medium chanel...

https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io/thank-you-76994f3d4a33
It seems that you have chosen a very promising direction. Will your token be released to the exchange?
Yes we plan to list MHP token on exchanges.
It's good. What privileges does your token have for investors?
At least that the token goes to the stock exchange and is in demand growing in price Smiley
Activity: 406
It seems that you have chosen a very promising direction. Will your token be released to the exchange?
It's good. What privileges does your token have for investors?
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Jump to: