Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 100. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Good project, bright idea. I haven't seen such projects for a long time, and I will definitely support you!
We will be able to contact doctors directly, or will there be something like a general chat room?
I think it will be intuitively simple interface with finding the right doctor with knowledge of the language for example. Probably, doctors will be able to solve the problem collectively. However, in any case there will not be a huge general chat - because it's chaos.
Yes, I agree with you! It would be nice to also upload and store the medical history, or the patient's card. That doctors ogli better understand their patient.
Activity: 324
Good project, bright idea. I haven't seen such projects for a long time, and I will definitely support you!
We will be able to contact doctors directly, or will there be something like a general chat room?
I think it will be intuitively simple interface with finding the right doctor with knowledge of the language for example. Probably, doctors will be able to solve the problem collectively. However, in any case there will not be a huge general chat - because it's chaos.
Activity: 336
Activity: 378
Will the services on the platform be paid? How to deal with insolvent patients who need help?
I wonder whether doctors will be able to choose whether it is possible to help a patient for free or at a discount? Can doctors set the price for their services and consultations?
This would be fine, however, some certain minimum price should be set so that the developers could also earn
Yes, you're right dude. I hope that we will find an explanation in white paper when it is published.
Have you read light paper? There everything is described in detail, or do you need even more information?

I would like to learn more about the technology, and other features of the system.
Will the services on the platform be paid? How to deal with insolvent patients who need help?
I wonder whether doctors will be able to choose whether it is possible to help a patient for free or at a discount? Can doctors set the price for their services and consultations?
This would be fine, however, some certain minimum price should be set so that the developers could also earn
Yes, you're right dude. I hope that we will find an explanation in white paper when it is published.
Have you read light paper? There everything is described in detail, or do you need even more information?
Activity: 250
Activity: 282
Activity: 322
Is it a utility token or security? Will it go to the stock exchange?
I think the coin will be released to the stock exchanges, but it will not happen soon.
Most likely it's a utility token, but you can still make profit by buying coins
Activity: 334
Is it a utility token or security? Will it go to the stock exchange?
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
How can I find you in twitter? Or maybe you have a telegram channel with official news?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Medico_Health
Telegram: https://t.me/MedicoHealthOfficial

and many more resources are listed in the description of the project
thanks, but link doesn't work on twitter(

Hi both TG an Twitter links work fine.
Merit: 1
is this the first project of its kind? it seems, this will give rise to the development of medicine and speed of care?
Looks like. It's incredible! I wonder what will be the interface of the platform?
It looks like it will be something like an interactive social network, like facebook, but instead of friends there will be doctors ... I'm not sure, it seems to me so
But facebook is not on the blockchain, not so secure and generally works on a different basis
is this the first project of its kind? it seems, this will give rise to the development of medicine and speed of care?
Looks like. It's incredible! I wonder what will be the interface of the platform?
It looks like it will be something like an interactive social network, like facebook, but instead of friends there will be doctors ... I'm not sure, it seems to me so
Activity: 308
Will the white paper be in different languages? Or only in English? I would like to know all the details of the project.
I agree with you. However, I don't think that we will see whitepaper in different languages at once. Usually this is included in the terms of the bonus campaign. I'm not sure, maybe someone is doing this?
Activity: 392
How your project can improve the quality of medical care for patients, what is your main idea, what innovative technologies you will use to improve health. I would like to see more information about the project on your page.
We are waiting for the whitepaper, it hasnt been published yet. Most likely, the answers to your questions will be contained there.
Will the white paper be in different languages? Or only in English? I would like to know all the details of the project.
How your project can improve the quality of medical care for patients, what is your main idea, what innovative technologies you will use to improve health. I would like to see more information about the project on your page.
We are waiting for the whitepaper, it hasnt been published yet. Most likely, the answers to your questions will be contained there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: