Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiCars.io - Participate in the very inovating way to rent a luxury car - page 2. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Quite an interesting idea for the project of renting cars for paying crypto currency through a mobile application. Tell me in what countries will your car rental service be available? How much does it cost to rent a car for a day at your service?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
In which cities will the project be launched in the near future? I'm very interested.

This information has already been discussed. The cities in which the project will be launched:

France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
Belgium: Brussels
Germany: Berlin, Munich
Switzerland: Geneva
USA: Boston, Chicago
Canada: Montreal

A big sities and reach countries. People have enough money to pay for the lux cars.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
All participant of BOUNTY CAMPAIGN are PAID !

Thank's
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
I think this is a very good project, which will be useful both for tourists and local residents
Activity: 252
give a link to the bounty program I would like to participate and get tokens for free
The bounty program is already running, on the first page there is a link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26557106
I do not understand why there are not so many users. Is it because of the holidays?
Thanks for the link, I will definitely participate. At the moment I'm thinking about buying tokens
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
give a link to the bounty program I would like to participate and get tokens for free
The bounty program is already running, on the first page there is a link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26557106
I do not understand why there are not so many users. Is it because of the holidays?
Activity: 378
In which cities will the project be launched in the near future? I'm very interested.

This information has already been discussed. The cities in which the project will be launched:

it's fine cities with the most solvent population, which means investors are very soon earning the first profit

yes that's what worries investors. I think this is a good chance to make money. Good luck with your work
Activity: 322

it's fine cities with the most solvent population, which means investors are very soon earning the first profit
Activity: 266
Activity: 294
But pre-ICO give a good bonus. And you can make an investment before the New Year.
Yes, now is a very good chance to buy tokens with a bonus and I will use it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
But pre-ICO give a good bonus. And you can make an investment before the New Year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

PRE-ICO START ON 29/12 with 25% discount

A very interesting time to start Pre-ICO - end of the Year.
Activity: 574
Projects with a simple and attractive platfrom, providing convenience for users in large dynamic cities. Very useful these days and future. Good project and will keep watching developments
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Someone from the team previously worked in a car rental company? Are there any risks? And how you can influence not unscrupulous customers.
Activity: 246
in any case, the platform should be launched in cities that will maximize profits. Since investors are only interested in earnings.
Activity: 145
Activity: 112
What brands of cars and what firms will be represented? Will you use electric vehicles?

The available vehicles are:

Mercedes Class A
Mercedes GLA
AUDI A3
AUDI Q5
BMW 3 SERIES
BMW X6

All our vehicles are full options but nos electric vehicles for the moment.
oh these are pretty good cars and thanks to you the pleasure of their driving can be experienced by everyone. Good luck in developing the platform
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What brands of cars and what firms will be represented? Will you use electric vehicles?

The available vehicles are:

Mercedes Class A
Mercedes GLA
AUDI A3
AUDI Q5
BMW 3 SERIES
BMW X6

All our vehicles are full options but nos electric vehicles for the moment.
Activity: 266
Activity: 476
how will users be verified before renting a car?

Before renting a car you will need to register on the platform and provide a scanned copy of your driving licence and identity card or passport for verification.
About it is quite convenient to confirm the account earlier and later to take the car for rent very quickly
Pages:
Jump to: