Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiCars.io - Participate in the very inovating way to rent a luxury car - page 3. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
how will users be verified before renting a car?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The total for bounty campaign is 2.910.000 MCR ( 13 % )
This is a very good reward, will need to participate in the bounty campaign.
Then you are right, my colleague, I will also happily take part
Perhaps with such a reward it is necessary pouchavstvovat in the company of generosity. The main thing that the project was not a skam.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
There is very little time left before the pre-ICO. Soon the first sale of tokens will begin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yes basic insurance (theft - fire - broken glass) is included in the price, but you have other insurance option (paying) that protects you more.

Good, because on the road anything can happen with the car. What documents are needed to rent a car?

the required documents are passports + driver's license.

tell me in which cities the platform is going to start initially. After all, a lot depends on a successful start

The cities where we will be located are:

France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
Belgium: Brussels
Germany: Berlin, Munich
Switzerland: Geneva
USA: Boston, Chicago
Canada: Montreal
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
tell me in which cities the platform is going to start initially. After all, a lot depends on a successful start
Activity: 145
Yes basic insurance (theft - fire - broken glass) is included in the price, but you have other insurance option (paying) that protects you more.

Good, because on the road anything can happen with the car. What documents are needed to rent a car?
I think that the passport will be enough. Since the machines will be insured
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 112
The idea of a working platform that can become popular all over the world is great
Activity: 266
If you buy the tokens of your company, will I have the right to vote or influence the work of the company?
Activity: 476
The project team looks very major and inspires me with trust. I'm ready to support the project. Thank you
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Is the insurance already included in the rental price? I mean the insurance case.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
You can check bonus here : https://www.micars.io/join-the-ico/
These are very good bonuses. Investors who want to invest with bonuses need to hurry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
please tell me who will own the car? Will I be able to lease my car through your platform?

We are the owners of the vehicles we rent, no you can't lease your own car in our platform.

What kind of bonuses will be provided for the IСO for early investors?

It is wery good that you own the cars. It mean that the prices for rent the car will be cheaper.
Activity: 854
Your platform will run on the territory of the former USSR?

This is a very convenient solution for renting cars, but in the future it would be nice to add the opportunity to rent a motorcycle or a bicycle.
please tell me who will own the car? Will I be able to lease my car through your platform?

We are the owners of the vehicles we rent, no you can't lease your own car in our platform.

What kind of bonuses will be provided for the IСO for early investors?

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Really nice project you have here and giving away to the public is a good step in the right direction.
Cause we all know a no B.S approach is what everyone is seeking nowadays with so many new alt coin coming out of the woodworks and with the sudden influx of these new tokens coming out every two to fours hours it is flooding the ETHereum network.
So hoping yours alleviates this problem some how.
Activity: 246
Interesting campaign, bounty, and ICO, and I'm very sorry that I signed up for another campaign. I'll watch, from the side.
and I will happily take part in the company's bounty. Since the guys offer different conditions for the bounty program
Activity: 552
Interesting campaign, bounty, and ICO, and I'm very sorry that I signed up for another campaign. I'll watch, from the side.
Pages:
Jump to: