Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MicroBuddies - Cute, lovable, self-replicating NFT microbes! 😊 - page 3. (Read 516 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hmm, a lot of noise in this thread. Microbuddies seems like a good project. NFT Gaming is hype rn and it is getting more n more profitable. Im eager to keep an eye on this and see how it unfolds.
I suppose, we need to wait until the actual launch is live. And that will definitely be known after they pass through initial launch BS. How is it possible to talk about the future development when the stage is not complete?
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
I do not understand the point of all these nft based games. I see a lot of them appearing but still cannot get the point of them. To earn these NFTs do you have to play or just invest and wait for their value to grow?
Im with you, seems like these projects grow quickjly though. And when the interest is that high, money is inevitable.
So there are a lot of gamers who will actually bring the value to these microbes? Then we'll be selling them and getting the margin from the current price? But that's the point you have to buy now.
Yea basically. Might not lead to a happy ending if we dont figure out how to make the game work haha.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

MicroBuddies is launching soon, and only 300 out of 2,500 Generation 0 MicroBuddies are available! Use your strategy and skill to maximize your NFT collection - Replicate, Recombolutate, Evolve and Multiply!

sun face cartoon

Hello, kindly inform what’s your team email? (you can PM me)
copper member
Activity: 15

MicroBuddies is launching soon, and only 300 out of 2,500 Generation 0 MicroBuddies are available! Use your strategy and skill to maximize your NFT collection - Replicate, Recombolutate, Evolve and Multiply!

sun face cartoon
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
I do not understand the point of all these nft based games. I see a lot of them appearing but still cannot get the point of them. To earn these NFTs do you have to play or just invest and wait for their value to grow?
Im with you, seems like these projects grow quickjly though. And when the interest is that high, money is inevitable.
So there are a lot of gamers who will actually bring the value to these microbes? Then we'll be selling them and getting the margin from the current price? But that's the point you have to buy now.
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
Activity: 69
Activity: 81
Sooo, these nano factory tokens that are used to generate the gen zero Microbuddies exist only in number of 2,500 of them. My question is, if do not purchase them now and they'll grow in value, will they be available on some rarible or open sea?
Wow, so I think it'll be the same as with all the NFTs.  If the project  interesting to you and you see some potential and improvement of the current technology, don't wait until the value is too high to play.
so I should invest in a game before it even starts? .... yea, logically a good idea to invest early, but I asked because I want to follow, investigate and see the way the project develops, moves.
The alt being investing at the stage when the project has already taken off and values are sky high? lol I get your point, vet it. That's what were doing here. Looks to me like Microbuddies is merging multiple NFT games tech from what i see on discord and has solid backing Wink
copper member
Our Gen 0 MicroBuddies are divided into 4 categories: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exalted. Which MicroBuddy will you walk away with NFTgame
 https://discord.gg/MicroBuddies
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Sooo, these nano factory tokens that are used to generate the gen zero Microbuddies exist only in number of 2,500 of them. My question is, if do not purchase them now and they'll grow in value, will they be available on some rarible or open sea?
Wow, so I think it'll be the same as with all the NFTs.  If the project  interesting to you and you see some potential and improvement of the current technology, don't wait until the value is too high to play.
so I should invest in a game before it even starts? .... yea, logically a good idea to invest early, but I asked because I want to follow, investigate and see the way the project develops, moves.
copper member
Activity: 130
Wow, so I think it'll be the same as with all the NFTs.  If the project  interesting to you and you see some potential and improvement of the current technology, don't wait until the value is too high to play.
MicroBuddies will have their launch in quarter three 2021. It should be something unreal, no doubt. Looking forward to their aim realization. Nft projects seem really attractive. If 5 out of 20 shoot x2, I'll be rich. Cool
copper member
MicroBuddies is a new collectible NFTgame that has fun elements of game strategy with the benefits of owning an NFT! Following along with our progress at https://microbuddies.io
Activity: 81
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
copper member
GOO is passively produced by all MicroBuddies based on the production power of their dominant traits, as well as rarity, generation, and replication ability. For more gameplay tips check out our Discord https://discord.com/invite/MicroBuddies
copper member
Hmm, maybe you're behind but nft games like microbuddies have become an inevitable component of our evryday life.  Pretty much anywhere you go, people are gaming. It's a worldwide thing.

It is not too late if they know how to promote their gaming platform. NFT collectibles are still hype these days. But the team should know how to get the interest of these players. The competitions is getting harder as these days everyone wants to set-up an NFT-related gaming platform.
Helo. We work hard to improve all we are planed! Cool
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hmm, maybe you're behind but nft games like microbuddies have become an inevitable component of our evryday life.  Pretty much anywhere you go, people are gaming. It's a worldwide thing.
we'll see what it will be after the launch of the game play. of course, these nft games also have the money within. answering your questions, yes, a lot of people do play and gaming is a part of their life, but what about usecase?
Why the uck do you need the usecase, when these NFTs are traded and sold in the open market? It's fun. When people have fun they get committed, so no use case is needed.
maybe.... i just think crypto will stay popular only after the adoption and everyday using of it. it can be anything but in general it's all about payment system. and don't argue, you can't deny it.
copper member
Activity: 66
Looks to me like Microbuddies is a solid project, honestly, I'm excited - the general concept seems like a blend of other nft projects. I think we'll see how it goes, watch the value of the NFTs but looks promising to me.
Activity: 83
we'll see what it will be after the launch of the game play. of course, these nft games also have the money within. answering your questions, yes, a lot of people do play and gaming is a part of their life, but what about usecase?
Why the uck do you need the usecase, when these NFTs are traded and sold in the open market? It's fun. When people have fun they get committed, so no use case is needed.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: