Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MicroBuddies - Cute, lovable, self-replicating NFT microbes! 😊 - page 4. (Read 516 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hmm, maybe you're behind but nft games like microbuddies have become an inevitable component of our evryday life.  Pretty much anywhere you go, people are gaming. It's a worldwide thing.

It is not too late if they know how to promote their gaming platform. NFT collectibles are still hype these days. But the team should know how to get the interest of these players. The competitions is getting harder as these days everyone wants to set-up an NFT-related gaming platform.
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Let's GOO! We can finally talk about everything going on with MicroBuddies! Read all about it https://t.co/oiaN5TQgXg?amp=1

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Hmm, maybe you're behind but nft games like microbuddies have become an inevitable component of our evryday life.  Pretty much anywhere you go, people are gaming. It's a worldwide thing.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

[/center]
[/quote]

Hello, kindly inform what’s your team email? (you can PM me)
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
The main thing is that the nft market is like the wild west. people have started to excel. I don't know for sure. but it seems like gaming is supersaturates the market... apps dedicated to some finance maybe worth more.
Activity: 13
nvm all issues settled.. but leaving this here just coz i cant delete the post..
copper member
Activity: 15

ABOUT THE GAME

Gameplay Launches Soon!

In 2021, 2,500 novel microbes were discovered in an abandoned
Nano Factory. There are 10 unique species, each with a unique
genetic makeup and the ability to self-replicate from their own
byproduct: GOOTM!

Due to their endearing behaviors, these microbes, and all that
would come afer them, became known as MicroBuddies.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org