Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 231. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The testing blocks are quite too many.

This is fine to give everyone a fair chance from the beginning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The testing blocks are quite too many.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Looking forward to this launch...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
How much premine?
Forgot to include that. There is completely zero premine. Edited the OP and now it should say that under max moneysupply.

actually, i suggest that the dev should have premined for about 0.1%-0.3%......thats more like maintaining fee and the basic bonus for a really "fair" launch.

the dev expected a return on investment of time and energy at the first place including premining poolsetting etc and thats reasonable dude
I don't feel that there's a need for a premine, since we will also be mining and investing in the currency just as anyone else and making profit that way.

Technically, i love the voting system of MMC2.0 though 1% is kinda too much , 0.2%should be a good standard. i wish this coin would come with voting in the next version maybe  Grin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3989255
MCR
Activity: 266
How much premine?
Forgot to include that. There is completely zero premine. Edited the OP and now it should say that under max moneysupply.

actually, i suggest that the dev should have premined for about 0.1%-0.3%......thats more like maintaining fee and the basic bonus for a really "fair" launch.

the dev expected a return on investment of time and energy at the first place including premining poolsetting etc and thats reasonable dude
I don't feel that there's a need for a premine, since we will also be mining and investing in the currency just as anyone else and making profit that way.
MCR
The link to donwload the miner for scrypt jane doesnt work...please help!
The new miner hasn't been released yet. It'll be released a bit before or at the same time as the wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The link to donwload the miner for scrypt jane doesnt work...please help!
MCR
Were is the miner??? can't fins it
Miner will be posted at the same time as the wallet. The miner is practically the same, but the .bat file still has to have a different starT setting. Everything will be set up so that you'll have a pool, miner and wallet ready at launch and time to set them up.

Wiil it be posted in this post, at the bigining?
Yes, in the original post.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
How much premine?

I understand they mining only 1 coin. (10000 X 0.0001), but sure  0.1%-0.3% sounds fair to me too.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Miner will be posted at the same time as the wallet. The miner is practically the same, but the .bat file still has to have a different starT setting. Everything will be set up so that you'll have a pool, miner and wallet ready at launch and time to set them up.

Wiil it be posted in this post, at the bigining?
MCR
Activity: 86
How much premine?

Activity: 92
I'm in Smiley Here's to a successful launch guys!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Some lessons learnt from the first launch. Definitely taken the right steps. I'll be there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes, it looks very promising now. I'll support this coin and put my miners to it.
I really like the intention of the dev. Hope this coin will rise!
Relaunch moved back to January 10th 17:00 (GMT) due to all the Coinye West hype.

So what your saying is your not going to give the little guys a chance to mine your coin while all the big rigs are pointing their hashes at coinye... Pushing back your launch is a bad idea your just going to let all the guys that are raping coinye come and rape Microcoin before the smaller rigs can get some...dumb idea... infact you should release like XTB and not specify a specific time of launch just a date tht way only the ppl that really want this coin will keep checking on your thread.
Well, that's not exactly how I was thinking. The reason why the date was changed to January 9th in the first place was because Coinye West was announced to be released on the 10th and it would have surely got more attention, so we decided to release before them. But now since Coinye West has been released already, it won't matter much if we release on the 9th or 10th. The reason why we prefer the 10th is that it would be a more suitable day for us, personally. Whether we get the attention of big miners or small miners doesn't matter. Just that we do get attention. And even that wouldn't matter as much, since I'm sure we will get more attention as time goes by staying active, but it does help to have a successful start. I doubt big miners can do much to microCoin now that the difficulty will have 10k blocks of time to adjust and there's a pool. And the block rewards until 160,000 are ascending so no one could even get an unfair amount of them at start. And I think it is only fair that people know the exact time of the release so it won't be up to luck who happens to be in a good position during the launch.
We appreciate the input, but this is how we are going to do it now. Do tell me if you think you've found other flaws in our plans for launch or other. Feedback is always helpful.

the coin looks promising now for dev's reply
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Totally dig the low reward initial blocks.

Keeps the instamine scenario out of the way while establishing the blockchain.  Really helps ensure that absolutely critical opening 0-20 minutes will go well.

Looking forward to this!
MCR
Relaunch moved back to January 10th 17:00 (GMT) due to all the Coinye West hype.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad some thought is going into this coin. What will I need to do to mine this again at launch? I already downloaded the wallet last time. Will it need to be re-downloaded, or can I delete the blockchain and just wait until launch?
You'll need to download the new wallet and miner (or change the startT value in the .bat file for the old miner). You probably won't need a wallet or miner, since a pool will be set up so that you can start mining there from the start. I suggest using the pools from the start. It will be more secure for the entire network and you'll probably even get more from there than from solo mining.

Are you sure about this?
Previouse coins that have been launched dependent on pools have been ddosed to shitz.
It won't be completely dependent on pools. Everything should work fine even without pools, but extra safety doesn't hurt.
Activity: 462

Thanks for the update. I'm glad some thought is going into this coin. What will I need to do to mine this again at launch? I already downloaded the wallet last time. Will it need to be re-downloaded, or can I delete the blockchain and just wait until launch?
You'll need to download the new wallet and miner (or change the startT value in the .bat file for the old miner). You probably won't need a wallet or miner, since a pool will be set up so that you can start mining there from the start. I suggest using the pools from the start. It will be more secure for the entire network and you'll probably even get more from there than from solo mining.

Are you sure about this?
Previouse coins that have been launched dependent on pools have been ddosed to shitz.
Jump to: