Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 234. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
DEV - here are some tips for you if you REALLY want to release a fair coin.

1. scale the blocks differently - make the first blocks worth LESS not more.

if you have low diff and high reward = instamine hell

huge farms with low latency rape the coins as we have seen today.

so the first 20k blocks worth only 5000 coins  or however many blocks you think it will take to give the pools enough time to set up. Then bring the big 800k blocks out.

actually that is ALL you have to do, no other tips required.

Also if this coin really did not have POS - why was there a stake readout on the wallet?

Luckily this coin broke down, however what you saw happen here today is happening in the background on all coins. A few huge farms are taking everything and all of the noobs are getting some scraps. This coin actually forked or something because even confirmed coins vanished.

Ha! I was just coming here to make this exact post.

May I add,

Dev, if you can, make the difficulty re-target more aggressive and more intelligent. If you are able. Once that big farm leaves the difficulty needs to come down fast for the small miners. Else the coin will be dead again.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
DEV - here are some tips for you if you REALLY want to release a fair coin.

1. scale the blocks differently - make the first blocks worth LESS not more.

if you have low diff and high reward = instamine hell

huge farms with low latency rape the coins as we have seen today.

so the first 20k blocks worth only 5000 coins  or however many blocks you think it will take to give the pools enough time to set up. Then bring the big 800k blocks out.

actually that is ALL you have to do, no other tips required.

Also if this coin really did not have POS - why was there a stake readout on the wallet?

Luckily this coin broke down, however what you saw happen here today is happening in the background on all new coins. A few huge farms are taking everything and all of the noobs are getting some scraps. This coin actually forked or something because even confirmed coins vanished.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'll give it a second try with the relaunch, because OP launched this coin fair with qt, block explorer, no premine, etc. compared with several other altcoin launches.

I hope the relaunch will become better.

Same, here.  I think OP has good intentions and is honest.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I'll give it a second try with the relaunch, because OP launched this coin fair with qt, block explorer, no premine, etc. compared with several other altcoin launches.

+1
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
read some of the thread. The coin is broken and they are restarting it later.
I'm bad at English understand why the discussion can not read. I realized I could no longer minig, as the end of this coin?
No end.
They start it 10th again.
Start mining then.
Activity: 795
Merit: 503
read some of the thread. The coin is broken and they are restarting it later.
I'm bad at English understand why the discussion can not read. I realized I could no longer minig, as the end of this coin?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It's ok, OP.

We need more Scrypt-Jane coins.  I like how the algo tapers GPUs out.
legendary
I mining solo for the first time. Help me out a little. Why do I find a lot of blocks, but they are not confirmed? What am I doing wrong?

luckygenough56
realy?
Jvi1TfXx7RvkoVnvnQ1tyuYFyAvKNho8SG

It's because coin will relaunch 10th.
Start mining then.
I'm happy they relaunch this coin, because then there is pool already and some whale can't pick all launch profits.
I like how this coin give fast blocks on start, but maybe better if you put little more difficult on start, even there is pool already.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I mining solo for the first time. Help me out a little. Why do I find a lot of blocks, but they are not confirmed? What am I doing wrong?

luckygenough56
realy?

read some of the thread. The coin is broken and they are restarting it later. Although i don't really know why they are bothering.

Go mine some applecoin qqcoin velocity coin if you want to mine some scrypt jane, they already have markets.

This coin offers nothing new
Activity: 795
Merit: 503

luckygenough56
realy?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
whats the fuck address.......JpiYuhPyPwm8a6tChU59ztAxhhZnFeJG5y
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Delete everything you have on this coin, it's worthless and won't count for anything in the relaunch. Delete your roaming subfolder too or you will have issues when the new wallet comes out.  Nutcoin first release revisited!

Activity: 701
Merit: 511
i dont have any coins on wallet they appear has imature and nothing on confirm.
where are my coins??!!

is there any cpuminer with stractum support for scrypt-jane so i can use it on the pool??
Activity: 350
a joke//// 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
JyGfZp2mK2Vk3RXMGanTK1Zp9aRc5g13XM Grin Grin
Activity: 253
Let's Boolberry
total 100bil
someone had minerd 2.5bil
what the hell