Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 250. (Read 374702 times)

MCR
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
will there be a pool up and running ready for launch?
No. We don't trust the wallet or source code to anyone before launch. Anyone is welcome to create a pool after launch. The nFactor period will last long enough for even smaller miners to catch up even if it takes 1 or 2 days for a pool to go up. We will contact pool owners after launch and set bounties accordingly as we mine microCoins, too.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Looks like  a Quick quick coin clone or velocity coin clone..... but this time no POS to keep the chain healthy after the big rewards vanish.

So really nothing new and an inferior coin to the ones just launched a couple of days ago.

= no point coin again.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
will there be a pool up and running ready for launch?
MCR
No giveway?
There will be giveaways after the coin launches. Since there is no premine, the dev team will have to earn microCoins by mining and buying just like everyone else.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is no one learning? Those high rewards are horrible. When the coin gets less popular it will drop from BTC trading into LTC which will have less traders doing it.

Go with like 500 per block maybe 5000 max along with lower max coins.

Too high or too low rewards will hurt a coins value and helps it get lost in the large amount of DOGE clones.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
No giveway?
Activity: 189
Is this the first scrypt-jane.?  Looks promising.  Please don't be Moon/Gift launch...Please.  I really don't want to waste anymore time.  And the community for ALTS is getting killed.  We need a good one OP. 
Activity: 455
I'll check it out.  Sounds pretty interesting.
Activity: 43

soap bubble  Tongue
Activity: 182
looks like a launch done right, no premine + scripe jane + all config settings are posted in advance....

will be on this  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hope I dont sleep over the launch.
Is launch really start from block 0  Shocked
MCR
will this coin have POS
Not as of now. POS minting could possibly be introduced later, though.
Activity: 20
Here's a good idea.   Have 5 coins launch at the same time!   That way nobody gets overloaded.  Plenty to go around.  Heh.   We'll probably have that soon anyways.
yep you can see it  now
MCR
I just realized that the coin logo only shows in my local web. Uploaded it elsewhere now. Can you see it now?
Activity: 182
will this coin have POS
THANKS! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
good algo - bad idea to announce these days, just put it up and let miner gradually find it, the announced ones have been a disaster really.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Why was the 0.1 BTC reward taken out of the first post, and all the posts with suggestions deleted?

A bit low.

Really? I must have missed it...

My bad. It was a different coin. So hard to keep track now.  Cheesy
MCR
Why was the 0.1 BTC reward taken out of the first post, and all the posts with suggestions deleted?

A bit low.
Are you sure you're in the right thread?
Jump to: