Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 56. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
That's great news. Let's hope the whales don't dump again as soon as they notice that the price is increasing again.

This coin definately deserves more than the current value. I haven't sold a single MicroCoin because I believe in its potential and future. (And yes, I could have earned a lot of LTC's by selling my stack, but I  didn't.).
Mined it since the beginning....it is my long term coin. Hoping for the best....
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
That's great news. Let's hope the whales don't dump again as soon as they notice that the price is increasing again.

This coin definately deserves more than the current value. I haven't sold a single MicroCoin because I believe in its potential and future. (And yes, I could have earned a lot of LTC's by selling my stack, but I  didn't.).
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
we are leaving the 1 satoshi area Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Great news!

And the price of the coins is growing steadily.

Look at the statistics.

Time mine the coins is not very difficult.

All miners are invited to a major update to protect the pool - http://mrc.coinsprofit.com/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
So, new nFactor causes significant dropping of GPU performance. I've got around 38KH/sec from single R9 280x with I=11 (it was 140KH/sec in previous nFactor).
It seems that I need to increase RAM (8GB in the present situation) for setting higher values of Thread Concurrency.
MRC is going to be more a CPU coin than GPU. Miners can decide to don't waste GPU resources for MRC.

Theoretically if you could find the optimal setting, your 280X could get 70KH/sec (Hashrate is reduced half when N increase 1).

And yes, now the coin is not favor GPU, nor ASIC, it is hard to mine MRC. What happen next? I believe the price then will increase soon Smiley

The price is already up as I predicted Smiley

And I am so happy to see the buy wall 1 sat on Mintpal. Finally people will respect the true value of this coin. Thank all supporters who are with us and keep your MRC till now.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Yes, more miners means - bigger the community - better for the coin - more services - more value.
Activity: 26
so for the value of coin and for price rises - more miners are good?
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
why? You mean that is good for value of coin so for the rises?

I think that is not so good because more miners > more coins to sell > bigger sell walls (need more buyers to take it). it's true or not?

Not true.  Coins are designed to have a certain number of blocks per day so total coins/day ~ constant.  More miners = more difficulty = less coins/miner (but also more secure network)
Activity: 60
Hi,
Any idea when we can get CPU miner for the coin? with the new NFactor I can't really GPU mine  Cry
why? You mean that is good for value of coin so for the rises?

I think that is not so good because more miners > more coins to sell > bigger sell walls (need more buyers to take it). it's true or not?
Activity: 434
amount of miners doubled in 2 days  Shocked
is it good or bad ??

good for coin, bad for me ) 

is it good or bad ??
Activity: 434
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
Code:
yacminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mrceu.nut2pools.com:6000 -u tygarbyte.1 -p 1 --scrypt-chacha --starttime 1389028879 -d 0,1 -w 128 -g 1 --rawintensity 7120 --buffer-size 3532,3532 --no-submit-stale --lookup-gap 2 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --gpu-threads 1

best i can get with no HW error is 66.4khs per card on R9 290 Tri-x OC, with msi afterburner memclock 1300 , coreclock 1100

temps are 72/79 C
Activity: 68
Poloniex has a nice big wall at 34 litoshi.  I think that's good news...seems like everything is headed upward today.
pump and dump 14-25 april
0.00000015-0.00000038~50
26april to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Who is mining with 2118 Kh/s  Shocked

I thought that was you?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Who is mining with 2118 Kh/s  Shocked
Activity: 41
Poloniex has a nice big wall at 34 litoshi.  I think that's good news...seems like everything is headed upward today.
Activity: 159
and this is the problem of this coin. the community. i bet my ass on that about 100 people are already happily mining with new settings but they don't want to share because they want more coins. the same is with this exchange. they won't launch it till their pockets are full enough. pity.

Hello, what cards you have? I (and ANYONE here) can share with you settings, its SO simply that even i myself (i'm a lawyer and faaar from computers software) can do it in 10 minutes just trying.

I can freely share settings i found for r9 280x ASUS and r9 270x MSI, never heard its a big trouble here  Roll Eyes

Code:
--scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879  -w 256 -v 1 -I 11 -g 2 -l 1   --thread-concurrency 19000 --gpu-powertune 0  --gpu-fan 100 --no-submit-stale --scan-time 1 --expiry 8
  - this for 280x
and for 270x i already shared above

Stop whining and just TRY  Wink

What speeds do you get with this config?
Activity: 68
Pages:
Jump to: