Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 53. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I've went on a couple bitcoin faucets not so long ago and the faucets I preffered were the ones with microwallet api. It's simple and I don't need to remember any passwords. Thanks for making this!
Thank you.
Is there an option to integrate a referral system?
Will be added in the future.
I made a deposit yesterday, it's confirmed on the block chain, but it's not showing up on my faucet's balance.  I sent you an e-mail with more details, please get this sorted before my faucet's balance gets to 0.000000  Grin
This was resolved in email/automatically.
I'm seeing alot of faucets that have bonus area's how does one enable the bonus area? or are they using a custom script?
Custom modification. Try to contact the owner of the faucet.
How often is microwallet paying out now once you hit the withdrawal limit ?
Within 24 hours after you reached the withdrawal limit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Faucets where good back in the day waste of time today.

It was said they were a waste of time back in the day too.

Who knows what the future bitcoin price might be?
Activity: 112
Faucets where good back in the day waste of time today.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I'm seeing alot of faucets that have bonus area's how does one enable the bonus area? or are they using a custom script?

if its custom does anyone know where i can get it?

Can you give an example of what you're talking about?  Thanks!

ya after you click claim a popup shows up with a link
http://bitcoinfreebees.me/
http://bitfaucet4.us/
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...

Can you give an example of what you're talking about?  Thanks!
Activity: 98
Wassup?
I've went on a couple bitcoin faucets not so long ago and the faucets I preffered were the ones with microwallet api. It's simple and I don't need to remember any passwords. Thanks for making this!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
maybe one time a day in several payments
you can check it here
https://blockchain.info/address/1MiCRoEgje2a8U1FthQGDAwaWabDbcBsTe
That is their payment address, they will send amount of BTC to you using that address
just adjust the time to you local time
Activity: 36
Activity: 9
Hi,

Is there an option to integrate a referral system?  To encourage the members/visitors to share our sites.

Regards
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
I made a deposit yesterday, it's confirmed on the block chain, but it's not showing up on my faucet's balance.  I sent you an e-mail with more details, please get this sorted before my faucet's balance gets to 0.000000  Grin
excuse me for a stupid questions, so this service is for faucet owners, not for regular users which collect those small rewards?

The API is for the faucet owners.

As a regular user you can login and check your accumulated balance (collected from Microwallet based faucets) and your automatic withdrawals.
I have everything set up, page opens fine, the captcha is showing, but everytime I test it says its invalid captcha, I have all the keys right, this is the same for google and solve media? any ideas

It's almost sure your hosting is not supporting the PHP url fopen, ask them to enable allow_url_fopen PHP setting (http://www.php.net/manual/en/filesystem.configuration.php) or use another hosting.
Activity: 26
excuse me for a stupid questions, so this service is for faucet owners, not for regular users which collect those small rewards?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I have everything set up, page opens fine, the captcha is showing, but everytime I test it says its invalid captcha, I have all the keys right, this is the same for google and solve media? any ideas
Pages:
Jump to: