Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Midas Protocol - Portfolio and Asset Management Platform for Everyone - page 5. (Read 21311 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I've heard that you will launch the alpha version of Vinex exchagne soon. Does Midas team build the exchange or another team? When it will be open for public?

Yes, Midas team build the Vinex exchange. The vinex alpha version will be released on Aug-08. After conducting full security auditing and penetration test, we can open for public. Pls join our telegram group below to update latest info:

Midas Protocol Global channel: https://t.me/midasprotocolglobal
Midas Announcement  channel: https://t.me/MidasPR

That's great! Will MAS be base token of Vinex exchange?
Activity: 34
Interesting goals in this project. I think that investors and other participants will find something useful in it. Good luck to the developers in the promotion. Thank you.
Thank you very much  Grin Grin Many interesting things will come. Please stay tuned
A good project all but this must be able to convince investors to be able to join and feel safe and can trust.

Midas ICO already ended on Jul-02 and we've reached the hardcap. Now we're focusing on our product development as well as launching marketing campaigns. You can check this post to have an overview about Midas ecosystem: https://blog.midasprotocol.io/birds-eye-view-of-midas-ecosystem/

If you have any question, I'm happy to answer. Many thanks for your feedback sir Smiley
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I think this one good project and good team.
You need more info on Ann thread, nobody is clicking on links.

Yes sir! We'll update info on ANN thread frequently from now on. Many thanks for your feedback Smiley
Following this vote, if 51% consensus is achieved, 1% of pool raised will be rewarded to voters and the other 4% will be rewarded to pool participants. That is, it turns out that the majority voted against it? Or all the same for not very clear to me.

I think there were some changes on the percentage that has been given on the updates. Im not so sure of it but I think they have differences on that specific percentage mentioned.

Some pioneers might change from NO to YES and vice versa while voting, that's why you saw some changes of the percentage sir!
Following this vote, if 51% consensus is achieved, 1% of pool raised will be rewarded to voters and the other 4% will be rewarded to pool participants. That is, it turns out that the majority voted against it? Or all the same for not very clear to me.

Not all the pioneers join the voting sir and the number of "NO" votes is small compare to the "YES" votes Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
A good project all but this must be able to convince investors to be able to join and feel safe and can trust.
Activity: 168
The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.
copper member
Activity: 47
You need more info on Ann thread, nobody is clicking on links.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

I think there were some changes on the percentage that has been given on the updates. Im not so sure of it but I think they have differences on that specific percentage mentioned.
I've heard that you will launch the alpha version of Vinex exchagne soon. Does Midas team build the exchange or another team? When it will be open for public?

Yes, Midas team build the Vinex exchange. The vinex alpha version will be released on Aug-08. After conducting full security auditing and penetration test, we can open for public. Pls join our telegram group below to update latest info:

Midas Protocol Global channel: https://t.me/midasprotocolglobal
Midas Announcement  channel: https://t.me/MidasPR
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Activity: 8
Activity: 1
When mas list on other exchanges then vinex will be fully open ?

Yes sir! Vinex will be fully open when MAS listed on other exchanges.
Activity: 30
When mas list on other exchanges then vinex will be fully open ?
I want to ask abt the security of the wallet. Is it safe to store all the coins?
    I’m glad you asked!
    The private key(s) only stay in your wallet mobile/desktop app, and in encrypted form. It only can be decrypted by your password (to open wallet app).
The wallet app will be auto-lock if you're inactive in few minutes (configurable time).
    If users are more paranoid, they can use settings to require both Password/PIN and OTP to unlock wallet.
    On Midas web dashboard, we use 2-factor authentication (OTP) and consider accepting login by Civic or uPort as a way to fully blockchain-ize our platform.
Besides that, we're researching other interesting ways to integrate Civic/uPort with wallet app to increase security and improve UX at the same time. I really like the idea about social circle of uPort.
Another thing we're considering is using U2F, USB-dongle, FIDO,... to improve security for Midas desktop wallet app and Midas web dashboard.
Activity: 2
I want to ask abt the security of the wallet. Is it safe to store all the coins?
Hi all! I am Midas Protocol's community manager and have been involving in project since the beginning.
Firstly i want to thank you for supporting our project.
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have on Midas Protocol and Midas Ecosystem.

For those who do not yet understand our project, please let me introduce a bit:
Midas Protocol aims to be the smartest universal wallet for all essential crypto needs from safekeeping, intelligent trading, portfolio management, easy conversion to fiat and spending of cryptocurrencies. And we also expand our ecosystem with 3 pillars:
1/ Midas Protocol 3-in-1 Wallet: A multi-crypto-currencies wallet that users can use to store multi-cryptocurrencies and tokens; and conduct complex trading activities directly from wallet with multiple DEXs and CEXs, using multiple advanced order-types including automated execution settings; spend crypto-currencies on any consumer-brand outlets and any e-commerce platform that integrate with Midas wallet.

2/ Midas Foundation: A Decentralised Autonomous Organization (DAO) that aims to kickstart potential frontier technology projects, provide reliable information and validate projects according to Global Transparency Alliance Framework. The foundation is dedicated to bring the most of benefits and rewards to Midas Pioneers & Midasians as well as to grow and protect their investments in Midas Ecosystem. The ultimate objective of Midas Foundation is to innovate in such a way that it can provide passive income and smart investment opportunities to the Pioneers through rewards/airdrops from those projects that are supported by the Foundation.

3/ Vinex Network Crypto Exchange: A centralized exchange using Midas Token (MAS) as base coin for its trading fees. Besides trading pairs with BTC and ETH, it also has trading pair with MAS. This exchange provides not only crypto - crypto trading functionality but also crypto - fiat capability which can be enabled depending on jurisdiction. MAS token collected at Vinex Network will be burned periodically. Vinex will also be a security test & research ground for all functionalities of Midas wallet, especially different type of buy - sell customized orders and AI assisted portfolio balancing.

Hard cap sold out so far and we have completed the distribution of MAS Tokens. MAS Tokens will be listed latest in September and now they are locked. We partnered with Tomochain, Zcoin, Kambria, Cynopsis / Traceto.io, Suchapp, Bigbom.

Pages:
Jump to: