Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Midas Protocol - Portfolio and Asset Management Platform for Everyone - page 7. (Read 21311 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 25
Spanish translation reserved
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Any bounty?

They have a referal program as I know. You can get 5% from pursached tokens by your ref link. Or may be this was only for amabassador...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Hi, when is token distribution and exchanges?

ICO ends on 15th July. And tokens will be distributed in 7 days after ICO. Bonus tokens will be unlocked in 3 month after ICO. About exchanges they cant disclose as any other project.
Activity: 81
Hi, when is token distribution and exchanges?
Token will be distribute within 7 days after ico. For the exchange project sign NDA with exchanges so we cant disclose the info sir Smiley
If I get this right Midas token will not earn any income or share in any fees correct?

This is Utility token, they dont have dividends etc. as far as I know. But they will have own blockchain and tem from Tomochain here. Project looks promising.
If I get this right Midas token will not earn any income or share in any fees correct?
Hi, can anyone give me some information within regards to when the tokens will be released and is there a lock on them? as I'm looking to invest into this projects as I've just finalized my private-pre sale deal over at Atonomi for $200k and would like to buy in ASAP

Token will be released after token sale which ends on 15th July or may be early if they will raised money sooner. Bonus tokens will be unloched in 3 month after ICO ends.
Activity: 148
I have a feeling we should expect official news from midas officials tommorow
Activity: 30
How's the sale today Smiley). I saw some progress it's great. Many people know Midas.
Activity: 30
when it ll show transaction details on dashboard?
Once your transaction is successful, you'll see your MAS balance updated after 5 mins sir Smiley
Activity: 41
when it ll show transaction details on dashboard?
Activity: 24
The team is famous in Vietnam. Bravo. 
Activity: 238
Singapore banned ICO. What you will do now??
This is becoming in all the world only for security tokens thats why only utility tokens will remain ...
They still will have alot of problems in the long run since comissions like the SEC and others like in canada will make impossible to invest in those projects even if the project itself will have no problems building it but without icos(funding) they will not be able to succeed
that's why i say if they can clear those paper work. It's really a big "if" Smiley)
I was agrreing with you 😉 only problems i saw was from the investor side 😊
Yes! But I believe the future is bright 😊
Absolutely 😊 i dont like securities tokens promissing great returns but not having real function to there tokens .... that i why all utility tokens will be here to stay since the tokens are not share holders but only there to use them
Activity: 28
This is becoming in all the world only for security tokens thats why only utility tokens will remain ...
They still will have alot of problems in the long run since comissions like the SEC and others like in canada will make impossible to invest in those projects even if the project itself will have no problems building it but without icos(funding) they will not be able to succeed
that's why i say if they can clear those paper work. It's really a big "if" Smiley)
Yes! But I believe the future is bright 😊
Activity: 210
Activity: 138
great project and have good planning. hopefully to develop the Midas Protocol project smoothly and a bright future will be achieved.
Activity: 21
Pages:
Jump to: