Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Miley Cyrus Coin [MCC] 0% Pre-mine No IPO Only 1.2 Million Coins [TRADING] - page 11. (Read 40017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
thx mamba for messaging me .

Pool is up again in 10 Mins .

sorry for delay , illness in Bed isnt good ;-/
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Hello,

Can someone contact the pools.
The backup pool also not working anymore and no payouts.
I asked this yesterday also.....

No pools, no payouts, no (s)miley!

http://mcc.pool.mn/ >>support >>> [email protected] >>>>> https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/##pool.mn

http://gc-pool.ddns.net/miley/public/  >>> No support or email? >>> I can not find it !  

Btw thank's dev for adding twitter to the OP  

guy's we need to retweet more! >>>> https://twitter.com/I_Want_MCC/status/502011384272781312

miley needs attention  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Hello,

Can someone contact the pools.
The backup pool also not working anymore and no payouts.
I asked this yesterday also.....

No pools, no payouts, no (s)miley!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
can any1 teach me how to solo mine with CGminer? Like I know to point my IP to local but what port does this use?

any example config for a 280X? I'll send 100 Mileys if u can help
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Alright, I put the girl on life support with some reasonably decent hash so transactions will process normally.

The dev needs to step up though and clean up the coin a bit though. It needs to have its source on github if its going to be taken even the slightest bit seriously. Also, the coin daemon compiles to become litecoind. That needs to be fixed too. Need to get at least one pool back up, I can't solo this forever.

I'll mine it out for a day to keep the network up. But if nothing's done by tomorrow I gotta pull. Sorry.

agreed +1
Activity: 112
Pool is not responding someone please create a pool I can't solo mine with my setup
Activity: 196
@ The dev

Can you add twitter to the OP?  >>>>> https://twitter.com/I_Want_MCC

200 mcc is on the way !

Transaction-ID:: d5e3521ef2d1e32bf08a78ed82269cda1d22a26fb3e7d7e1ae17e33065e47ede

Thanks in advance  Smiley

Added Twitter to OP. Thanks for the donation!

Miley needs to create some bounties for us to grow up so please send some Miley's to LcQrAGGwQ7VvUHEkvcApMpd6xN9NyTVehe (DEV)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Great to see you guys being active.

People are going to wish that they grabbed a few of these when they could.

I seen that one Miley fan on twitter and she said. "you guys have what everyone wants, even if they don't know it yet" lol
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
@ The dev

Can you add twitter to the OP?  >>>>> https://twitter.com/I_Want_MCC

200 mcc is on the way !

Transaction-ID:: d5e3521ef2d1e32bf08a78ed82269cda1d22a26fb3e7d7e1ae17e33065e47ede

Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 528
Nice job guys creating an incentive  Cool

We need 1) block explorer 2) Android wallet 3) Mac Wallets

Please donate some Miley's to me (Dev) LcQrAGGwQ7VvUHEkvcApMpd6xN9NyTVehe

I will match any Miley's donated.

...i can provide legal consultation, but i am not a lawyer - so legally i cant tell you to accept my advice.

However i will proudly be one of the faces behind this coin.

MileyCyrusCoin Development Team:

MikeGAZ83 = Developer
SpaceLab = Industry/ Public Relations
F1k = community organizer

please announce your position and or disposition, and we will add you to the team. To be considered for membership to this exclusive team of bored chairmen directors, you must simply state your name and desired rank, and thus magically you are one of us.

In light of my previous adventure I feel I should emphasize that I have nothing to do with MCC :p

Cool
F1k
Activity: 104
Known to have a broken social filter. Patching.

...i can provide legal consultation, but i am not a lawyer - so legally i cant tell you to accept my advice.

MikeGAZ83 = Developer

please announce your position and or disposition, and we will add you to the team. To be considered for membership to this exclusive team of bored chairmen directors, you must simply state your name and desired rank, and thus magically you are one of us.

In light of my previous adventure I feel I should emphasize that I have nothing to do with MCC :p
Nice job guys creating an incentive  Cool

MikeGAZ83 = Developer
F1k = Community Organizer

F1k
Activity: 104
Known to have a broken social filter. Patching.

I sent 200 to you. tx: 101971935411d6ba53b02e18a1e3e96afa4aeaaa2817eba6d40ed3ae70719cef

Seriously need to get more pools & nodes up. I've got 1 peer, and that's the primary one.

are you unable to connect to the node I am running? I have 5 active connections at the moment.

IP: 82.157.202.78

Ditto on 54.194.99.126:11085

What block are you on?

Activity: 140
Alright, I put the girl on life support with some reasonably decent hash so transactions will process normally.

The dev needs to step up though and clean up the coin a bit though. It needs to have its source on github if its going to be taken even the slightest bit seriously. Also, the coin daemon compiles to become litecoind. That needs to be fixed too. Need to get at least one pool back up, I can't solo this forever.

I'll mine it out for a day to keep the network up. But if nothing's done by tomorrow I gotta pull. Sorry.

I enabled port forwarding. You guys should be connecting to me now as well.

EDIT: Take heed! There is intrest! I have 10 active peers!
That explains a little bit. Wallet was compiled without upnp, so pretty much only servers can be connected to. No one running the wallet behind a firewall can.

If dev can recompile the wallet with upnp then we'll be able to connect to eachother. Until then, we'll have to depend on pools, nodes, explorers, exchanges etc. for nodes.

I sent 200 to you. tx: 101971935411d6ba53b02e18a1e3e96afa4aeaaa2817eba6d40ed3ae70719cef

Seriously need to get more pools & nodes up. I've got 1 peer, and that's the primary one.

are you unable to connect to the node I am running? I have 5 active connections at the moment.

IP: 82.157.202.78

Ditto on 54.194.99.126:11085

What block are you on?
Activity: 64
the only node i'm connected to is 54.194.99.126:11085
Pages:
Jump to: