Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Miley Cyrus Coin [MCC] 0% Pre-mine No IPO Only 1.2 Million Coins [TRADING] - page 4. (Read 39975 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If MCC gets on Bittrex it would do us a lot of good
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Can anyone help me get my Blizzard ASIC miner to work?

This is the error I get

My other zues miner works just fine this one doesn't the .bat file is the same other than the COM port.

The blue light is still on.

Did my unit fail?

Use this app very handy en easy..  Smiley

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lwv8p2qj3pepzf0/AAAxee1c2xP1rnex_gHE3Hxla/ASIC%20Miner%20Config%20v2%20%2B%20CGMINER%20v2.0.2%20RECOMMENED.zip?dl=0

does this work with gridseed?

Looks like it has a drop down menu I would give it a shot.
Activity: 70

This is the error I get

My other zues miner works just fine this one doesn't the .bat file is the same other than the COM port.

Did my unit fail?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lwv8p2qj3pepzf0/AAAxee1c2xP1rnex_gHE3Hxla/ASIC%20Miner%20Config%20v2%20%2B%20CGMINER%20v2.0.2%20RECOMMENED.zip?dl=0

The blue light on my ASIC turned off how will this app help me?

Any way to reset the miner?
Activity: 206

This is the error I get

Did my unit fail?

does this work with gridseed?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words

This is the error I get

Did my unit fail?

Activity: 420

This is the error I get

Did my unit fail?

Did you try another USB port

This is the error I get

Did my unit fail?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 140
Hey guys, we made a Miley Block Explorer

http://minemanic.com/mcc/

I'll be.  Shocked

Everyone thank the cryptex.biz people A LOT. They've now crossed off two things MCC desperately needed. Thank you!
Activity: 61
And we can't stop
And we won't stop
Can't you see it's we who own the night?
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life? Grin dance dance with miley! hehe!
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
Come on guys don't let Miley get sad

Lets do some serious pushes this weekend Smiley
Come on guys don't let Miley get sad
Activity: 420
and if we register a .bit domain. nobody can fux with us

How much is it for a .bit domain and how is it that nobody can fux with us if even The Pirate Bay owners got arrested for torrents not even hosted on their site  Roll Eyes
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
and if we register a .bit domain. nobody can fux with us
I need people to help with DEV work like registering accounts on social media reddit, youtube, twitter, facebook, and other stuff PM me if you want to be apart of the MCC dev team  Smiley

I think we need to be honest with ourselves here. Too many people are afraid of legal trouble. It should at least be considered changing the coin's name. I know it defeats the point, but *shrug*

Here's some suggestions:

MileyCoin
MyTwerkCoin
BootyCoin
PopCoin
CelebrityCoin
MiCyCoin

(personal fav.) MusicCoin.

Just thoughts. Honestly... I think 'MileyCyrusCoin' is both too long, and actually holding this coin back instead of thrusting it forward. It should actually be dead, given that, but a community seems to be growing around the girl here, and people seem to want to get serious about it, but I just don't see how it can work with the legal baggage. Sorry.

Fwiw I like the reasonably limited number of coins and extremely conservative mint distribution. I think this could be turned into something wicked cool. But sadly, the 'MileyCyrus' angle needs to be toned back to ambiguity unless someone can actually get her consent, if not her endorsement.

i think changing the name is good. (y) though it might deminish the interest of people , well at least no one is going to jail. LOL!

What is she gonna sue all of us?

1) There's no domain.
2) There's no website.

My point is that, it's hard to sue people on a forum that you have no idea who they are. Miley Cyrus Coin will always be Miley Cyrus Coin  Wink
I need people to help with DEV work like registering accounts on social media reddit, youtube, twitter, facebook, and other stuff PM me if you want to be apart of the MCC dev team  Smiley

I think we need to be honest with ourselves here. Too many people are afraid of legal trouble. It should at least be considered changing the coin's name. I know it defeats the point, but *shrug*

Here's some suggestions:

MileyCoin
MyTwerkCoin
BootyCoin
PopCoin
CelebrityCoin
MiCyCoin

(personal fav.) MusicCoin.

Just thoughts. Honestly... I think 'MileyCyrusCoin' is both too long, and actually holding this coin back instead of thrusting it forward. It should actually be dead, given that, but a community seems to be growing around the girl here, and people seem to want to get serious about it, but I just don't see how it can work with the legal baggage. Sorry.

Fwiw I like the reasonably limited number of coins and extremely conservative mint distribution. I think this could be turned into something wicked cool. But sadly, the 'MileyCyrus' angle needs to be toned back to ambiguity unless someone can actually get her consent, if not her endorsement.

i think changing the name is good. (y) though it might deminish the interest of people , well at least no one is going to jail. LOL!
Pages:
Jump to: