Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Millennium Coin (MIL) - page 3. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 04, 2014, 06:02:24 PM
How many coins already have this anonymous feature? Why should I be interested in this coin over others? It seems to me all "bleep" coin developers keep making promises that never come true. What assurances do I have any of these claims you make will come to pass?

Please do not say "You will just have to wait and see" or "Nobody is forcing you to buy"

Please give us real proof you are going to make good on your promises and this is not just another scam coin.

Coinman Out!!!

The estimated time of arrival will be late this year, so your anticipation
of forthcoming replies is correct.

The anon feature is implemented in NUD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nud-new-universal-dollar-bcrypt-0-pre-mine-first-anonymous-crypto-640933
but there it is in unuseable form.

The only other proof I can think of now is to study the past history of this coin.

Why is this anonymous feature unusable in NUD? Why will it be usable for MIL? I look at Millionaire Coin and see you should have been close to completion. Why is it taking you until the end of the year if you were so close at that time? Don't get me wrong I want to believe you. You are the one telling me to look at the past then make a decision.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
October 04, 2014, 05:51:50 PM
NUD is a dead coin now,will MIL better than NUD?

Guys,please abandon this coin,just like me have sold and will sell out all my NUD.
I feel bad for NUD. I don't like to see coins die. MIL is not dead though. The issue I see right now is the low amount of MIL for sale on Poloniex. Everyone seems to be waiting to see what happens with our delegate project. Less than 10% of all MIL is for sale on Polo at this time. Just curious, how much NUD did you have before you sold?
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
October 04, 2014, 05:18:47 PM
NUD is a dead coin now,will MIL better than NUD?

Guys,please abandon this coin,just like me have sold and will sell out all my NUD.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
October 04, 2014, 02:06:46 AM
How many coins already have this anonymous feature? Why should I be interested in this coin over others? It seems to me all "bleep" coin developers keep making promises that never come true. What assurances do I have any of these claims you make will come to pass?

Please do not say "You will just have to wait and see" or "Nobody is forcing you to buy"

Please give us real proof you are going to make good on your promises and this is not just another scam coin.

Coinman Out!!!

The estimated time of arrival will be late this year, so your anticipation
of forthcoming replies is correct.

The anon feature is implemented in NUD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nud-new-universal-dollar-bcrypt-0-pre-mine-first-anonymous-crypto-640933
but there it is in unuseable form.

The only other proof I can think of now is to study the past history of this coin.

October 03, 2014, 05:14:37 PM
what a pity i missed the giveaway , but dev , don't forget that there is not allow to post
address in this section. when giveaway end ,please let them change the post Grin
I saw that after I posted the giveaway. Hopefully they let us off with a warning for a first offense. Each user should be able to delete they're post. There will be a MIL Giveaway on Poloniex once the Delegate Project is complete. I will post here and twitter to give everyone a heads up next time.

Activity: 350
October 03, 2014, 03:45:59 PM
what a pity i missed the giveaway , but dev , don't forget that there is not allow to post
address in this section. when giveaway end ,please let them change the post Grin
Activity: 16
October 03, 2014, 03:36:13 PM

Coinman Out!!!
Activity: 1
October 01, 2014, 12:46:54 PM
MS1M1AE77ymzMo7QaFYjqKg4JDwu929c8M
Thank you!
October 01, 2014, 11:36:46 AM
1 more address to receive 250 MIL. Volume on Polo is picking up. We are no longer an idle coin. Good to see some support. Expect regular updates on progress for our delegate system. Any questions about the delegate system should be asked here. Any other ideas or feature request are also welcome.
Activity: 15
September 29, 2014, 12:35:39 AM
MKcF5ep2rJHmCsTC3KdSe7B9NAJimoHDYG

thanks.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
September 28, 2014, 07:53:26 PM
MF5N3VMfRD4aQ1UEmJDeY4QRGJPwcg8RyS
September 28, 2014, 06:11:19 PM
First 5 users to post MIL address here will receive 250 MIL each.
September 28, 2014, 06:06:05 PM
Just a reminder to anyone still running the old Millionaire Coin wallet. You need to update to the new Millennium Coin wallet before moving MIL. The old wallet is obsolete and appears to have forked. Transfers to and from Poloniex will not work with the Millionaire Coin version.
September 22, 2014, 08:50:28 PM
There was an issue with withdraws from Poloniex. The issue has been fix and withdraws have resumed.
September 01, 2014, 08:31:33 AM
The following are our plans for the rest of the year. Our goal is to deliver these features by Christmas. YarkoL has provided us with an explanation of these new additions.

Advanced Tor (Using the Delegate System)
Tor Chat and File Transfer wallet integration.

Explanation of Delegate System

Presently the MIL address is relayed through Tor network,
and it's pretty good anonymity, meaning that it is pretty hard for anybody
figure out who is behind the .onion address. The Tor integration is however
just a basic foundation for more advanced functionality in the form of
delegate system that adds another layer of anonymity at the level
of individual transactions.

A delegate is a wallet where a part of the total balance is used to service
other users for a fee. Anyone can turn his wallet to a delegate and earn MIL offering the
service. So when a sender wants to send MIL anonymously, his/her wallet contacts a
delegate wallet that has enough MIL to fund the transaction.

Then the delegate wallet transfers his coins to recipient, and afterwards recipients
wallet sends an equal amount (plus delegate fee) to the delegate.

The end result is that there is no record in the blockchain that links sender to the recipient.
What is recorded are the payments from the delegate to the recipient and from the sender to
the delegate, but for an outsider it is hard to say who is the sender and who is the delegate,
especially when there are many transactions of this kind.

All this happens automatically. The sender just pushes a button and goes to sleep.
Both the sender's and the delegate's wallets take care of the processing. And if something
goes wrong, the sender or the delegate can reclaim their MIL. That works because the delegate
transactions are highly customized and have escrow built into them.

Technically, the delegate transactions are constructed by employing the same communication
channel that crypto wallets use to tell each other about the amount of blocks they're having, their
peers etc. It is a very different approach compared to the usual anon solutions (mixers, key rings etc)
and can be extended so that in addition to exchanging information about delegates they
can broadcast other types of messages too, such as advertisements for goods or services.

legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
September 01, 2014, 01:09:17 AM
so basically the specification is same with millionare
and it just change the name
good luck

The specs are the same, but with Millennium your
wallet is also turned to a Tor hidden service.

There are plans to advance MIL along these lines even further,
a roadmap will be posted very soon here.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2014, 10:58:09 PM
so basically the specification is same with millionare
and it just change the name
good luck
August 30, 2014, 09:55:22 AM
So I didn't get how to swap my milionaire coins into millennium ?
Just download the new Millennium Coin wallet and move your Millionaire Coin wallet.dat to the Millennium Coin directory. Let me know if you have any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
August 30, 2014, 09:47:34 AM
So I didn't get how to swap my milionaire coins into millennium ?
August 29, 2014, 09:06:27 AM
We have a block explorer and rich list thanks to YarkoL.

http://explorer.millenniumcoin.pw/
http://millenniumcoin.pw/rich/richlist.php

An update for our plans for the rest of the year will be posted soon.
Pages:
Jump to: