Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched! - page 12. (Read 76218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
We are moving up the charts.  https://www.cryptonator.com/winners-losers  I predict tomorrow we will be on the left side.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
We have NOT gone anywhere!!! No one can be online every minute of the day........please be a little more patient. We will spend the BTC wisely.
As for the price, we cannot really manipulate it to be higher. Its decided by the free market.

Speaking of Market, can I release the Source to BitTrex?

Source is available already to anyone. Its on github.
We only have Poloniex as the official exchange (that was a commitment by us) but others can add us if they wish.

"dasource": https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dasource-188581
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
We have NOT gone anywhere!!! No one can be online every minute of the day........please be a little more patient. We will spend the BTC wisely.
As for the price, we cannot really manipulate it to be higher. Its decided by the free market.

Speaking of Market, can I release the Source to BitTrex?
Mac and Linux wallets updated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Wisely on your new car?

How re-assuring that the developer of a coin that now has access to $30k+ USD acts like a 15 year old.

They will spend it wisely... on their own retirement....
Activity: 280
time
No one can be online every minute of the day........

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Fuck!why why why!

The authors take the BTC ipo fuck them skin, make a heaven of 100%

Don't let into other trading platform
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Fuck!why why why!
Activity: 328
Yeah coin looks dead with these prices.

Everyone should ask busoni to allow ipo funds to be used for buy support, otherwise coin is dead
i wish this coin will be good in the future.

Dude...double check your sig... Roll Eyes

And so the pool I was mining MIL on took a shit too.  Nice.

I'm done with Tristen also.  The exchanges are just as greedy as the devs.

Makes ya wonder how many trollers are playing for the house eh?   Wink
Activity: 201

Everyone should ask busoni to allow ipo funds to be used for buy support, otherwise coin is dead
i wish this coin will be good in the future.
Activity: 308
愿赌服输.....没办法
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Hardware are dead, the maintenance fee, there is a Mao Yong, it was a cheater
Activity: 406
You Say We   But We  all need to know who the WE is.  Investors  need and want to know how their money is being spent.  I understand you need to sleep  but you should have known if you have been in coins for long    first week of coin launch  you get  very little sleep,  we just need to know Ideas you have and what are you working on to help boost the coin and also confidence in holders of coins right now and potential future investors.

I asked Bittrex to add it for more exposure  and below is the reply I received

From that ANN thread, it looks like the MIL team doesn't want to support other exchanges. Because of the work involved to support a coin on our exchange, it seems like a bad idea to list MIL if the development team isn't interested in working with us.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bill

So I think you might need to contact him and show him your willing to work with them also.  And if not  Why?  
Activity: 126

Wisely on your new car?

How re-assuring that the developer of a coin that now has access to $30k+ USD acts like a 15 year old.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

the btc is not on polo any more dev has full excess to it

polo promised to limit the excecibility to it ( they did not )

dev could take it all and run ( who know )

i pulled all my btc from polo just for supporting shit like this

polo came up with new guidelines to avoid this happening in the future, but had no guide for it to hold this dev accountable.
https://poloniex.com/icdrequirements
Activity: 250
lol polo released the BTC to the dev... and now dev gone missing..

classic.

How do you now this? Proof or be quiet.
lol polo released the BTC to the dev... and now dev gone missing..

classic.
let these people convince you to sell your MIL cheap and you are a fool.  DEV's know what they are doing.  Everybody hold tight and wait. Better yet buy more before it is out of reach. 
Activity: 280

the btc is not on polo any more dev has full excess to it

polo promised to limit the excecibility to it ( they did not )

dev could take it all and run ( who know )

i pulled all my btc from polo just for supporting shit like this
Pages:
Jump to: