Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched! - page 13. (Read 76218 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Guys join the #channel   if ya want   is easier https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#millioncoin

DEV   is you see this stop in there   we can all come up with IDEAS  together
Activity: 250
Coin is not dead on day 2. Did any of you really believe you would be rich over night by buying this or any other coin? Give things some time and let it play out.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Yeah coin looks dead with these prices.

Everyone should ask busoni to allow ipo funds to be used for buy support, otherwise coin is dead
Buy orders are already growing on Polo. I can't believe people were selling so cheap. They should be sick if the look at Polo now.
Im holding too im not selling at this low low low price  it's just agravating    thats all
Not good to see the value so low. Just remember the Developer has extra funds from the IPO to make some things happen. I do not believe he ran with the money. I also do not believe Poloniex would host the IPO if they believed he would bail. We are only on day 2 and it was to be expected the value would fall after mining started. Wait for some updates from the Dev and remember there will only be 1,000,000 coins. This would be a good time to try to get 1 % and let them stake until things are worked out. I am a little rattled by the drop in value but there is no way I will sell at these prices.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Bittrex  would list MIL if  Dev shows interest he wants to work with them .
If we add to some list, I will keep voting.
Well at the current price its not remain calm   those of us that bought in at the IPO  are down 591000 Sat per coin  It will take an act of an almighty power just to push it up to IPO  price  and that dumping Isn't just miners    its people who bought in at IPO   too i'm sure   I don't mind holding but we need some kind of reassurance from the DEV  on what they are working on to push up coin value .  People who bought in the IPO are not going to buy  now anyhow  because they are DOWN   too much and most are fearing they lost a ton on this. Unless they have something to work with and go on.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Too many altercoins to high price
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
lol where's dev? He got his btc and ran?

Smiley No. We are working on an update. Not posting here for 12 hours does not mean we ran away.

Everybody relax give the coin a chance.  People should be buying at these low prices.  Miners just dump.  The coin will become very scarce as soon as pow is finished.
Activity: 55
  Wink

???very sad,lowly price..............

Cry

Activity: 279
poloniex gave dev excess to the whole IPO ( ia 60-70 BTC )

what would u do ?
Activity: 280
poloniex gave dev excess to the whole IPO ( ia 60-70 BTC )

what would u do ?
Activity: 47
BTCITTREX!!!! WHEN?? Huh
Dev you need to post anything   to reassure people you didnt just LEAVE EVERYONE   hanging
Activity: 51
F**K this coin is going to grave, where are you DEV Huh Cry
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
I dont know, maybe we should adopt it?
WHERE THE F**K is the Dev     HuhHuh?? 
Activity: 279