Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched! - page 30. (Read 76218 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
11:01pm GMT = 6:01pm EST 7:01pm EDT.......We Want Wallet....Excited now......
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
Some good promoters and devs behind this coin.  Its all pump and no dump!  Well, less dump at least...  Price will stabilize at a high value

Thanks You for supporting Smiley Much Appreciated
Activity: 63
Some good promoters and devs behind this coin.  Its all pump and no dump!  Well, less dump at least...  Price will stabilize at a high value
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Yes original amount was 110 BTC but now all coins will be distributed proportionately among investors no matter what the total investment is.

Yep, which is why I asked what the total was, just to see how many coins there may be to distribute. And I assume you mean all ipo coins will be distributed proportionally, which was around 19.5% of max?

Yes. Right now the investment stands at 33.7 BTC

Okay, thanks. It still looks  risky, even using a proportional distribution. For argument's sake, if we base the coin on how DCM did (their higher avg. value, not post lunatic dev value), it's cutting it close as to being a profit or not. I think it'll come down to polo hype and if it'll boost it up enough to start with.

Yes original amount was 110 BTC but now all coins will be distributed proportionately among investors no matter what the total investment is.

Yep, which is why I asked what the total was, just to see how many coins there may be to distribute. And I assume you mean all ipo coins will be distributed proportionally, which was around 19.5% of max?

Yes. Right now the investment stands at 33.7 BTC

At what time today, EST, does the ipo end?

And what was the original ipo amount again, 110 or so btc?

Just doing some quick calculations as to if it'd be worth putting a small amount into.

Ends today 6:00 PM EST

At what time today, EST, does the ipo end?

And what was the original ipo amount again, 110 or so btc?

Just doing some quick calculations as to if it'd be worth putting a small amount into.
Activity: 112
The extra coins will be credited to your Poloniex accounts on or before coin launch.

IPO closes in 3 hours; Coin launches in 23 hours (2 PM EST)

WOW that's cool is it good time to buy some more now then before it closes? Smiley

Well very honestly, you should do your research before investing into anything. Don't go by what others say; most of them will have personal motives Smiley

That is the best answer I think I've ever heard come from an IPO coin developer. You could have hyped it, "buy now and you'll
make a gajillion times your investment in profit", but instead you gave good honest, sound advice.

The only other thing I would add is to never invest more than you can afford to lose. If it pays off, great, but if not, you don't
want to lose your shirt over an altcoin investment.
The extra coins will be credited to your Poloniex accounts on or before coin launch.

WOW that's cool is it good time to buy some more now then before it closes? Smiley

Just be aware that going into promo hype mode before the ipo is actually over isn't in yours, or current investors, best interest. It's too far away from selling out for demand to be the path to profit. You need to base it on the proportional split after the ipo is over.

Well very honestly, you should do your research before investing into anything. Don't go by what others say; most of them will have personal motives Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

This coin will be interesting to watch, it's a good trading experiment - plus the dev's decision to split the remainder of the coins to the IPO buyers provides confidence. I'll be investing a small amount - if I can turn $10 into $50 I'll be happy and wish I purchased more Smiley
Activity: 294

Activity: 294
If IPO doesn't sell out we will get rest of cons us who bought is that it? POLO confirmed they freezing it in 3 hours approx..
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
also you say 3 hours but the countdown says tomorrow at 2pm EST
which is for what?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
The total investment should be around 30 BTC as only 3 hours 15 minutes are left now.
the extra coins divided among ipo holders will be distributed before the trading opens ya?
The total investment should be around 30 BTC as only 3 hours 15 minutes are left now.

100btc is an unreasonable target for this IPO, no doubt. The solution is a logical one, however. It makes sense. As soon as this launches there will be a large contingent on polo who will be pushing for a nice profit. I'm excited to watch it all play out.

Also really curious how it plays out. I'll probably be on the sidelines, as I'm not as confident as you are that it'll get pushed up enough into sure profit territory, but I wouldn't rule it out either.

The things that work again it (well, several things, but I'll mention the obvious) -- lack of demand = lack of hype, so am not sure if the polo trollbox will be in full force or not. And I'm not sure what the final numbers will be as far as proportional splits. It of course depends on how many ipo coins remain.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So what if it dumps? You can do the same thing. Get over it, 'bro'. They all get dumped. Look at XC, incredibly strong coin. Ended up to be a dump fest like all the others..

If we wanted a strong risk-free investment we would all be buying gold.

I made a 2.2x return on DCM IPO

I made a 9x return on XBC IPO

Buying in is common sense.

/Thread

It will be interesting to see if the coin does get that initial ipo bump once the markets open. The problem is, you are mentioning coins that at least sold out their initial supply. There was obvious demand for the coins.

LCL and XLC also sold out, and went above ipo prices, but only for a very brief time (blink and it basically was over with). I don't see Mil selling out before the markets open. Proportionally spreading out the ipo coins may make up for this, but am still not sure if it'll be enough to get into profit territory. Guess we'll find out soon enough. But blanket statements that buying in is a sure thing doesn't really apply to any coins... nobody knows. And it certainly doesn't apply to ipos that don't sell out their coins.

100btc is an unreasonable target for this IPO, no doubt. The solution is a logical one, however. It makes sense. As soon as this launches there will be a large contingent on polo who will be pushing for a nice price. I'm excited to watch it all play out.
Pages:
Jump to: