Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched! - page 31. (Read 76218 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
So what if it dumps? You can do the same thing. Get over it, 'bro'. They all get dumped. Look at XC, incredibly strong coin. Ended up to be a dump fest like all the others..

If we wanted a strong risk-free investment we would all be buying gold.

I made a 2.2x return on DCM IPO

I made a 9x return on XBC IPO

Buying in is common sense.

/Thread

It will be interesting to see if the coin does get that initial ipo bump once the markets open. The problem is, you are mentioning coins that at least sold out their initial supply. There was obvious demand for the coins.

LCL and XLC also sold out, and went above ipo prices, but only for a very brief time (blink and it basically was over with). I don't see Mil selling out before the markets open. Proportionally spreading out the ipo coins may make up for this, but am still not sure if it'll be enough to get into profit territory. Guess we'll find out soon enough. But blanket statements that buying in is a sure thing doesn't really apply to any coins... nobody knows. And it certainly doesn't apply to ipos that don't sell out their coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
So I'm doing some rough calculations to work out how many coins I'll get once IPO has finished. Am I right in thinking you had 110BTC worth of MIL @ 0.000565? If so, this would mean 27.35BTC had been spent?

So it's "Your Investment"/27.35 * 195,000?

Yes that is correct Smiley That is the formula that will be used.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So what if it dumps? You can do the same thing. Get over it, 'bro'. They all get dumped. Look at XC, incredibly strong coin. Ended up to be a dump fest like all the others..

If we wanted a strong risk-free investment we would all be buying gold.

I made a 2.2x return on DCM IPO

I made a 9x return on XBC IPO

Buying in is common sense.

/Thread
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This coins price will drop.. INSTANTLY

I guarantee it.

Obvious FUD is obvious.

An IPO always rises in value before any decline. Hence why people are still buying in regardless of all the FUD spreaders.

Lol.. yea bro.. There's no way in the history of ever some anonymous newbie account would create a coin with an IPO and 20% premine... just to dump it for instant profit...

Never...

This is the internet and everyone is truthful and out for the good of the people right?
Activity: 98
 Shocked  2014年6月8日 00:26:58
Mil is a great opportunity for those who missed out on XBC and DCM! If anything then definitely on a short-term basis. It's a no brainer. All you elitist long-term investing hipsters need to chill out and recognize a short-term opportunity when you see one.

Regardless of innovation and other factors, ALL COINS get pumped and have their day. Your delusions of integrity are laughable. This is and always will be the wild west.

And those of you spreading FUD to put others off just so that you get a larger share for yourself, shame on you!

I guarantee it.

Obvious FUD is obvious.

An IPO always rises in value before any decline. Hence why people are still buying in regardless of all the FUD spreaders.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Gonna be rich with million coin

I guarantee it.
Activity: 13
I bought 10k I hope so better price Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Let's see what will happen Grin
Activity: 35
Hi All

i bought 198 Mil......all i could afford....i hope the Dev's don't run away from this one...this small BTC represents weeks of Minning...for me

Millionaire Coin to the MOON

i will add Millionaire Coin to my Donation bar

everyone who owns a milcoin is a millionaire !

If 1 Mil was worth $1,000,000 then that would give Mil a $1,000,000,000,000 (or $1 TRILLION) market cap... As much as I'd love that, I doubt it.
Activity: 24
everyone who owns a milcoin is a millionaire !
So I'm doing some rough calculations to work out how many coins I'll get once IPO has finished. Am I right in thinking you had 110BTC worth of MIL @ 0.000565? If so, this would mean 27.35BTC had been spent?

So it's "Your Investment"/27.35 * 195,000?

Your coin has been added to the Altcoin Launch calendar:

http://altcoinherald.com/3838

We'll keep an eye out for developments!

Activity: 20
buy MIL great coin Wink
Activity: 84
Cryptolaunch.net for all coin launches and pumps!
About 18 hours left for the IPO to close! https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_mil
Pages:
Jump to: