Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦ - page 2. (Read 62990 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Are there any permanent nodes left, or just a bunch of individual wallets that get fired up every now and then? Tried some addnodes mentioned in this thread and on an explorer, plus a big list (27000+) of historical IPs for various coins, but no luck. Does a network still exist?

random nodes keep popping up, i can setup a perm node if you want though.
Nodes anyone? Pretty please? Smiley

dirtydiggers.org should be one

ok, terminal: addnode dirtydiggers.org add

Still waiting for connect &  sync though Smiley I'll give it an hour or so...

If anyone still connected could do a 'getpeerinfo' and post the results... That would be great I suppose Smiley

Thanks!

Devvie
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Are there any permanent nodes left, or just a bunch of individual wallets that get fired up every now and then? Tried some addnodes mentioned in this thread and on an explorer, plus a big list (27000+) of historical IPs for various coins, but no luck. Does a network still exist?

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

dirtydiggers.org should be one
Activity: 452

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
legendary
Franko is Freedom
if anyone really wants to revive it just for fun im totally down. I got bored oneday and updated the code to multialgo merge mining haha
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I haven't been mining for the last months, but still have loads of MIM coins in my wallet. It seems like my wallet can no longer sync, is this coin still alive? Is there any exchange where I can still use this?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
ah , the memories this was like the first coin i started mining !

tomorrow you will be able to mine this coin again with 7 different algos Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ah , the memories this was like the first coin i started mining !
legendary
Franko is Freedom
defaced you should make a new ANN thread unless you can edit the op.

Also, I heard a rumor that this coin is trying to copy Trinity but make it more confusing. Is this true?

That is a good idea to make a new thread since scott doesnt want to do anything crypto related anymore.

And of course im copying trinity, why wouldnt I copy success? Wink A rumor I heard was MIM will be backed by federal reserve notes.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
defaced you should make a new ANN thread unless you can edit the op.

Also, I heard a rumor that this coin is trying to copy Trinity but make it more confusing. Is this true?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
and i still remember how we rained on each other non stop in IRC Smiley Smiley
was a fun coin to play with

Hell yea and now everyone uses that term haha. We did it first though! Cheesy the make it rain bot was epic.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
and i still remember how we rained on each other non stop in IRC Smiley Smiley
was a fun coin to play with
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i still have a few hundred thousands somewhere
and i never format my hard drives..
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I miss this coin, I used to have 50+ million MIM in my wallet before I decided to Wipe/Reformat my harddrive, forgetting to save the wallet files
Oh well, I hope I can get up to that again some day Smiley

We gonna do it ^_^ lol This is a fun coin, always has been, always will be. With that being said, ive got a mergemining version of nomp running at http://mm.dirtydiggers.org so far i just need to hack it a little more so that it tracks when new auxblocks are found and then let the payment thread do its magic. Good news is its finding auxblocks so, i'm almost there. I'll also be changing this coin to multialgo MM.
Activity: 252
I miss this coin, I used to have 50+ million MIM in my wallet before I decided to Wipe/Reformat my harddrive, forgetting to save the wallet files
Oh well, I hope I can get up to that again some day Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I'm setting up nodes and stuff for this so Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: