Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦ - page 21. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
like magic walls can disappear, magic walls can reappear let it grow
 Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Currency going beautifully. Join the sacred cryptic gathering of magicians. Or feel our wrath! #mimcoin on freenode!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Where is the magic?

Everywhere!

Come in #mimcoin on freenode
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
He is saying the dl needs some mirrors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
WOooohoo I got my first million on C-cex.com  Cool

I am trying to DL the windows wallet right now though and its taking forever.  Does someone have a Mega account we could upload the wallet for faster DL's to?

Welcome!!!

I believe it was discussed that we need a faster version, and think developers are offering a bounty for it.   

I think he or she is saying that the download from the website is slow, not the blockchain download. I could be mistaken though.

This, My connection is really bad at the moment and I was noticing it take a long time to DL, if someone put it up on Mega people could DL the QT a lot faster from there

Can't wait to witness all the magic! 

Post your address when you get your wallet up!
Activity: 171

I am trying to DL the windows wallet right now though and its taking forever.  Does someone have a Mega account we could upload the wallet for faster DL's to?

Welcome!!!

I believe it was discussed that we need a faster version, and think developers are offering a bounty for it.   

I think he or she is saying that the download from the website is slow, not the blockchain download. I could be mistaken though.

This, My connection is really bad at the moment and I was noticing it take a long time to DL, if someone put it up on Mega people could DL the QT a lot faster from there

Can't wait to witness all the magic! 

Welcome!!!

Activity: 9

Welcome!!!

Activity: 171

Activity: 168
Activity: 525
MAGIC!

With apologies to Stackcoin victims.

Activity: 9
Total coins are visible in the block explorer:

http://cryptotrends.info/mim-explorer/

Edit: will be within 45 min
Edit2: visible now
Edit3: You may tip me now BTC1B6LErbRd3VVk7wUWKMe7K3sKfaj7PnQer

I'm all in on MIM!

However, I'd be happy to give you a MIM tip
So we can get listed on coinmarketcap now? Who do we need to contact about that?
Activity: 448
Merit: 157
Activity: 154
Guys,

The same pool is hashing 70% of the network hashrate.
If you care about this coin; you should spread hashpower.
Relaying on the same pool is dangerous for the coin and won't make come investors.

That's why i suggest to spread hash power.
We have a very well working MIM pool.

-> Come on to http://mim.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of Magic Internet Money, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mim.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3449
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then let the magic begin... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to http://mim.coins4everyone.com and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: