Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦ - page 25. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
My article about MIM: http://redd.it/1yo2q4
Upvotes and donations are welcome Smiley
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Just upload the latest compile. It fixes the tray icon and adds a checkpoint.

Also fixed the one dnsnode so new users should find peers better.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Oh my god that last picture is amazing.

I thought it was funny too. Cause that is also mfw.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Oh my god that last picture is amazing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
Steady inflation of 10 billion new coins per year. Forever.

What?? Crazy coin

:O its magically bonkers!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Steady inflation of 10 billion new coins per year. Forever.

What?? Crazy coin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
irc is stillll down dang!
Just updated the main website www.magicinternetmoney.org service section. Cheesy Check out our new stuff!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i´m moving my rig to an other pool. I really want this coin to be an success so there is no option for me. All miners in one pool is bad so please spread the hashrate on the other pools not just in one.
I plan to move my miner off the big pool and I suggest others do the same. In the long run, it's healthier to build out a distributed transaction network. Also, the block rewards are constant, so you don't have to worry about getting unlucky small rewards on a particular block.

Oh, and miners should be dumping at least some of their coins to get them out into the wild.

Exactly! This is completely naturual. Mim is like 10 days old.
Activity: 525
I plan to move my miner off the big pool and I suggest others do the same. In the long run, it's healthier to build out a distributed transaction network. Also, the block rewards are constant, so you don't have to worry about getting unlucky small rewards on a particular block.

Oh, and miners should be dumping at least some of their coins to get them out into the wild.
Activity: 588
someone just took a massive dump on cryptorush way to try wreck a coin before it takes off
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That means someone just got some cheap coins and wealth has been distributed further! That is a good thing.

it was at 6 satoshi and rising and someone took a dump and brought it back to 3 i don't think that's good for a new coin i still have faith though but people need be careful if want to see it grow and make good gains
 Smiley

This is going to happen with any coin that is as low as 2 or 3 satoshis... Anyone who buys a lot at 3 is going to dump at 6 for the easy 100% gain if all they are looking for is a quick profit (which most altcoin traders are). But, this better distributes the wealth to people who want to buy the coin for the longer term, and eventually the daytraders get weeded out and the price goes up. It's happened with just about every young altcoin ever and will continue to happen for as long as there are altcoins being traded.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
someone just took a massive dump on cryptorush way to try wreck a coin before it takes off

That means someone just got some cheap coins and wealth has been distributed further! That is a good thing.

it was at 6 satoshi and rising and someone took a dump and brought it back to 3 i don't think that's good for a new coin i still have faith though but people need be careful if want to see it grow and make good gains
 Smiley

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Updated the op, removed 2 of the none working pools, added a new one.

It would be nice if we could spread the hash out a bit.
Just a reminder to everyone to come join us at #mimcoin on freenode IRC (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=mimcoin).

Just hanging out in the channel will earn you some MIM because we are constantly tipping everyone in the channel and random users so come on by and join the fun! It's magic!
Strange, I send 500 000 coins to C-CEX.com from my wallet. I can see them in the transactions of the wallet, the C-CEX adresse is correct but still 0 confirmations after one hour.

You should probably contact c-cex.com support if it has not posted to your balance yet. Maybe something is wrong on their end.
Pages:
Jump to: