Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦ - page 46. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
I'm curious how you determined what a pre-mine of  0.1% is with a coin that has an eventual unlimited supply. Could we get what the premine was in terms of coins?

Sorry its 0.1% of 1 trillion im sorry. Which will take roughly 100 years to create.

So if my math checks out, you will control over 50% of the market until block 24928 at which point the total mined will equal the pre-mine of one billion coins. At 30sec per block, that comes out to be around February 22, eight and half days. I sure hope you don't dump, because that's a lot of control over the market.

Now you know why the bounties pay so much. We will be giving tons away.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm curious how you determined what a pre-mine of  0.1% is with a coin that has an eventual unlimited supply. Could we get what the premine was in terms of coins?

Sorry its 0.1% of 1 trillion im sorry. Which will take roughly 100 years to create.

So if my math checks out, you will control over 50% of the market until block 24928 at which point the total mined will equal the pre-mine of one billion coins. At 30sec per block, that comes out to be around February 22, eight and half days. I sure hope you don't dump, because that's a lot of control over the market.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Girls dont crypto?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I like the name and will give this coin a shot! Smiley
Activity: 812
I think it's perfect for fun and magic . Me personally i don't care if even worth nothing they are magic internet money . Anything can happen .

If you dont want this coin to live then keep giving out bountys of 500k etc lol. No one will be even near this amount of coins the first day and the days to come might have a lot of more miners which makes it alot harder to get close to 500k or more.

Just check out Olympiccoin, gave out big bountys and then people dumped from 1500 to 100 satoshis.
Girls dont crypto?
Girls dont crypto?
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I guess the name of this coin was meant to be: MagicAL internet money?

nope. it was ment to be magic. we dont like AL.

Allright, i think it's a good name like this.
Activity: 602
If you dont want this coin to live then keep giving out bountys of 500k etc lol. No one will be even near this amount of coins the first day and the days to come might have a lot of more miners which makes it alot harder to get close to 500k or more.

Just check out Olympiccoin, gave out big bountys and then people dumped from 1500 to 100 satoshis.

I'll keep that in mind.

agree, giving 10m for compiling a mac wallet is a bit too much Cheesy

I'll keep that in mind.
I guess the name of this coin was meant to be: MagicAL internet money?

nope. it was ment to be magic. we dont like AL.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Me llamo Juan Tuan. Quiero comida China.

The reward is 40k/30 seconds for the next month after the first 24 hours.

64 bit linux precompiled binaries?
Pages:
Jump to: