Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦ - page 47. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
If you dont want this coin to live then keep giving out bountys of 500k etc lol. No one will be even near this amount of coins the first day and the days to come might have a lot of more miners which makes it alot harder to get close to 500k or more.

Just check out Olympiccoin, gave out big bountys and then people dumped from 1500 to 100 satoshis.

The reward is 40k/30 seconds for the next month after the first 24 hours.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Only thing bothering is the fair start with low reward blocks, would be nice to get back to those days when crypto was full of luck if you catched a coin release. Grin

As with many other coins with lower initial blocks - within one day the hashrate will probably be more than 40 times the one we see now, so even those low value blocks may be more efficient to mine now than full value blocks once they appear Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If you dont want this coin to live then keep giving out bountys of 500k etc lol. No one will be even near this amount of coins the first day and the days to come might have a lot of more miners which makes it alot harder to get close to 500k or more.

Just check out Olympiccoin, gave out big bountys and then people dumped from 1500 to 100 satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I guess the name of this coin was meant to be: MagicAL internet money?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
I guess the estimate is based on value of full block (40000), but now we are mining only the initial cheap blocks (1000) - 40 times smaller revenue and it seems the real reward is about 40 times smaller than what was estimated.
Ah that would explain a lot.
Activity: 560
does anyone have a clue why the pool MIM estimates say 250 (with 200% done)  and i only receive 8 coins per round ?
Ya I'll b back in 24 hr not worth mining now..
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I guess the estimate is based on value of full block (40000), but now we are mining only the initial cheap blocks (1000) - 40 times smaller revenue and it seems the real reward is about 40 times smaller than what was estimated.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Me llamo Juan Tuan. Quiero comida China.
does anyone have a clue why the pool MIM estimates say 250 (with 200% done)  and i only receive 8 coins per round ?

not sure. It will get better.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Everything seems perfect for me.
Only thing bothering is the fair start with low reward blocks, would be nice to get back to those days when crypto was full of luck if you catched a coin release. Grin

Haha Fair release is best release.
Activity: 686
Everything seems perfect for me.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 602
Love magic and fairytales. Some coins Cheesy? Will be supporting.

LKdess24W4AATFoL8vKhGa6kkKoyoGZMNm
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Well

LhzkW92YKPb8UiTZDJ9TKSFDWzu8LTNDHM

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Me llamo Juan Tuan. Quiero comida China.
Bounty for dice/gambling site?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: