Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] MindCoin [MND] - Raising Awareness of Mental Health, By Trading ★★ - page 12. (Read 52652 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
how high is the inflation ?

Is there halving soon?
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast

MND added to our exchange

https://safecex.com/market?q=MND/BTC

Great, thanks for that. Will update the OP. Nice to see some active trades already.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 175
Crypto Enthusiast
First Games Service dedicated to MND added to OP, www.mindgames.ga
Crypto Enthusiast
But on top of all of this, i thought the animation was excellent. You can tell you put a lot of work and effort into it!

Come on man theres a giant goanimate.com logo on it haha.

Even with a $300 license, they still slap it on.
Activity: 729
But on top of all of this, i thought the animation was excellent. You can tell you put a lot of work and effort into it!

Come on man theres a giant goanimate.com logo on it haha.
Crypto Enthusiast

A Few hours,  Wink.

I think there seems to be some confusion though in relation to what MindCoin is all about, it's not something thats just going to be a 'blip' on the cryptocurrency radar. We didn't do a premine, we didn't do any ICO or anything such as that i do know that not having these factors alone brings an instant trust for a particular coin, i know that.

It's a long term project that's backed using our own time (and money) so it's never going to be a project to be abandoned due to it not making cash for anyone etc.

Quite simply, not one of those coins.

MindCoin is here to be traded just like any other coin and to spread awareness in just doing so, profits taken from trading and personal / community donations will be added into a donation wallet, HERE.

This wallet fund will be used to bring things for the community or donations to Mental Health Charities - (see roadmap). Whenever it's used there will be a full transaction path.

Only here for the Good.

Crypto Enthusiast

So after watching the video im led to believe that mindcoin is helpful if i hate my job i can quit and trade mindcoin?Huh  Really that's the purpose of mindcoin.. A coin that i can quit my job and trade.. WOW no other coin has that purpose.. thats amazing.. A coin produced to trade and make money from .. How unique..

It's obviously just an example scenario, he ended up liking trading that much he went on with a full commitment. Does it really need to be explained.
Crypto Enthusiast
How exactly does trading alone raise awareness?

Well wouldn't you look up what Mind is when you buy it?

I have bulimia and several personality disorders due to a fucked up childhood so this coin really touched my heart! If i had any btc left id buy some just for charity. Lost all i had on bad trades last year though, but i may buy some of this when i get hold of some fiat! Thanks OP Smiley

Correct me if im wrong ..
They don't donate any money to any charity .. Were did u get that idea from ...

If so then provide proof thru the blockchain that any money is donated to charity ..

We will be.
Activity: 729
How exactly does trading alone raise awareness?
Activity: 177
I have bulimia and several personality disorders due to a fucked up childhood so this coin really touched my heart! If i had any btc left id buy some just for charity. Lost all i had on bad trades last year though, but i may buy some of this when i get hold of some fiat! Thanks OP Smiley

Correct me if im wrong ..
They don't donate any money to any charity .. Were did u get that idea from ...

If so then provide proof thru the blockchain that any money is donated to charity ..
Activity: 177

Watch Our Infomercial on MindCoin, we explain a little further into how we can help in the cryptocurrency community and create something unique.

Please help spread the word by giving us a retweet!

So after watching the video im led to believe that mindcoin is helpful if i hate my job i can quit and trade mindcoin?Huh  Really that's the purpose of mindcoin.. A coin that i can quit my job and trade.. WOW no other coin has that purpose.. thats amazing.. A coin produced to trade and make money from .. How unique..
Crypto Enthusiast
Crypto Enthusiast
"The YouTube community flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. After reviewing the content, we’ve determined that the videos violate our Community Guidelines. As a result, we removed the following videos from YouTube"

Brilliant, even trolls hit that. Will upload to web server.
legendary
Crypto Enthusiast
legendary
Video removed by the user  Sad
Crypto Enthusiast

Watch Our Infomercial on MindCoin, we explain a little further into how we can help in the cryptocurrency community and create something unique.

Please help spread the word by giving us a retweet!
Pages:
Jump to: