Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] MindCoin [MND] - Raising Awareness of Mental Health, By Trading ★★ - page 16. (Read 52652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Seems like a good coin! X11 is a low energy algo that I can bear with!
I'm stepping up to start mining it Wink
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Hey guys, I'm reaching out to Bittrex and C-CEX in private chat to get us added. Stay tuned for details

Good to hear, actually appreciate the time you're putting into this. Currently updating the OP and roadmap for the coin will be up later.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Guys, if you want to learn how to cloudmine - watch my video I just created. Its about mining StartCOIN, however the basics can be applied to MindCOIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIm0bXZMQLo

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I like this coin,
Hopefully the dev not abandone this coin like others.

regards

--okane--
He wasnt the dev for syscoin, just this one I assume.. He just did marketing and did not abandon

He's just on about other devs abandoning coins in general, He didn't reference direct to anything or coins.
No prob, infact I'd say most coins with any substance are not abandoned at all.
Crypto Enthusiast
I like this coin,

regards

--okane--
He wasnt the dev for syscoin, just this one I assume.. He just did marketing and did not abandon

He's just on about other devs abandoning coins in general, He didn't reference direct to anything or coins.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I like this coin,

regards

--okane--
Crypto Enthusiast
The majority of coins become abandoned due to the fact they can't make money from it, but this isn't for any money it's to raise awareness and to bring donations for a good cause. We ain't going nowhere.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I like this coin,

regards

--okane--

I'd be surprised. Devs are known in crypto world and are aiming to get direct donation channels to mental health charities, they'd be fools to exploit that and run.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I like this coin,

regards

--okane--
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

By request Mindcoin[MND] has been added to the voting list for trading at https://btcpool.exchange so goto
and go to the coin voting page to get MND added for trading

https://btcpool.exchange/home/Voting
Crypto Enthusiast
So what did all the (haha yes I know theres not many now) rent miners pay for this per coin?

The amount of workers is still pretty much average over the past 48 hours, it's just spread across the new pools now.

We'll be updating the OP tonight with more bounties and further details into what MND is all about. Follow us further with the community, join.mindcoin.xyz. You can also now reach us via Telegram https://telegram.me/mindcoin for any information to support us.
Activity: 729
So what did all the (haha yes I know theres not many now) rent miners pay for this per coin?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
looking good at yobit (NOT)  Roll Eyes

still not 1 sat yet but it will be in a few days at this rate. (brilliant skills mike)

https://yobit.net/en/trade/MND/BTC

Maybee a ltc market first

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
[ASK]

guys... i have GTX 970 and mining with ccminer. which one from this two give better pay? suprnova or pool.mn? pool.mn had only 4 miners (5 with me) meanwhile suprnova already had a few. already try mining for 2 hours in suprnova and get about 20 coin, and i already put it in my wallet. so... more miner = more profit or... better with least miner?  Huh

In the end... it will generally work out the same. with more miners, you'll get smaller payouts more often, while with less miners, you'll get bigger payouts but not as often...

Feel free to test/compare by mining MND on www.zpool.ca

Cheers

thanks. i'm trying to get "found block" so i will get that 250 reward, in this case... less miner will get me better chance... correct? never get a block before... haha. curious curious.... Cheesy

Working in a pool... you only get your share of the block reward. It's only possible to get the full reward should you try and solo mine or you happen to be on a pool with no miners.
Activity: 36
[ASK]

guys... i have GTX 970 and mining with ccminer. which one from this two give better pay? suprnova or pool.mn? pool.mn had only 4 miners (5 with me) meanwhile suprnova already had a few. already try mining for 2 hours in suprnova and get about 20 coin, and i already put it in my wallet. so... more miner = more profit or... better with least miner?  Huh

In the end... it will generally work out the same. with more miners, you'll get smaller payouts more often, while with less miners, you'll get bigger payouts but not as often...

Cheers

thanks. i'm trying to get "found block" so i will get that 250 reward, in this case... less miner will get me better chance... correct? never get a block before... haha. curious curious.... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
[ASK]

Cheers
Activity: 36
[ASK]

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Did I? I'm a bit confused where your actually trying to take this there was a trader that took profits on Twitter just do a #mindcoin search my friend.
im not taking this anywhere, i just said it was pointless mining this when its cheaper at yobit.

It's a new launch with long-term PoW at standard emission rate. You're acting like price can't change. It definitely can and the market has to absorb the recoup dump from rig renters.

I'm still mining, and aiming to buy some initial miner dumps too.
rig renters would be stupid to try recoup at a 80/90% loss on cost of rental. (note to noobs).

but we all know that don't we.

ill jump in when and if it pumps. but pointless mining at current price. unless you got free electricity.

good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Did I? I'm a bit confused where your actually trying to take this there was a trader that took profits on Twitter just do a #mindcoin search my friend.
im not taking this anywhere, i just said it was pointless mining this when its cheaper at yobit.

It's a new launch with long-term PoW at standard emission rate. You're acting like price can't change. It definitely can and the market has to absorb the recoup dump from rig renters.

I'm still mining, and aiming to buy some initial miner dumps too.
Pages:
Jump to: