Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller - page 15. (Read 164300 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think I just figured it out. I had to drop back to January 2016 drivers!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
When mining I am getting an error:

[2017-02-25 17:14:25] GPU #0: result for nonce 00000000 does not validate on CPU!
[2017-02-25 17:14:25] GPU #0: an illegal memory access was encountered

I have updated the virtual memory to; initial: 16000 and max: 24000.

Running 5 1070's on windows 10 with the latest miner update. Drivers are up to date as well. Any ideas?

Which coin/algo are you mining?

[2017-02-25 17:14:25] GPU #0: result for nonce 00000000 does not validate on CPU!

Running 5 1070's on windows 10 with the latest miner update. Drivers are up to date as well. Any ideas?

Note; I have 8gb of ram installed. I am getting the error with multiple coins.

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
When mining on many different coins I am getting an error of illegal access of memory. Any ideas? Windows 10 64 bit
if you have less than 16GB of ram - increase pagefile manually to 16000 MB.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
When mining on many different coins I am getting an error of illegal access of memory. Any ideas? Windows 10 64 bit
A question from my side about -dcri parameter. If someone mines dual, which intensity are you using for each coin pair and videocard?
depends on miner decision.i was setting -dcri 65.it gives me about 29.5 mhs of ethash and 650 mhs sia on 1070.some people set -dcri 30-45.
A question from my side about -dcri parameter. If someone mines dual, which intensity are you using for each coin pair and videocard?
Package updated. Beta4 now.

https://mega.nz/#F!rhAFCbIa!F4XoHfIYoPYgJ-V1TUyP2A

- Claymore Dual ETH miner v.8.0
- Dual-mining supported.
- Sample configs for dual-mining included.

“DualMining” price calculations for Claymore miner.
-   Profitability is taken from WhatToMine.
-   All dual coins are supported.
-   "Pricemode” selection: (0) current prices; (1) average 24h prices.
-   accounts or direct wallets can be added to string parameters directly ("arguments" section).
-   No balance and speed reported. If you need it, add strings for designated pools with mono coins.
can you add a function to add any pools manually without hardcoding them?
Can someone further explain using the WTM code at the bottom of the config file? When I am using those, am I not mining in a pool? Also, do I just have to put in my corresponding wallet address between the "" near account and the worker name between the "" near worker? Are there any advantages/disadvantages to using the WTM coin profiles opposed to some of the other pools?

The thing is, that each pool has unique syntax for APIs. Requests for getting balance and speed from pool should be coded within the application to work correctly. WTM is therefore a universal tool, that can be attached to any pool, that supports some coin listed on WTM. It doesn't send requests for balance and speed data, it has only prices. With WTM you will mine the pool you've entered in "arguments" section. There were samples for its above. Other simplest possibility, if you have, for example, any bat file for pool&miner, to copy parameters from there to "arguments" section.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Can someone further explain using the WTM code at the bottom of the config file? When I am using those, am I not mining in a pool? Also, do I just have to put in my corresponding wallet address between the "" near account and the worker name between the "" near worker? Are there any advantages/disadvantages to using the WTM coin profiles opposed to some of the other pools?
aaand if i need to insert some pause before switching to lbry - how can i do that? i know about "timeout" for bat files, but it won't work in miner control.can you implement this option in miner control?"delay" - is not an option, cause it inserts pause to all switches.
can you add a function to add any pools manually without hardcoding them?
Package updated. Still beta3.

https://mega.nz/#F!rhAFCbIa!F4XoHfIYoPYgJ-V1TUyP2A

- new algos for ZPool
- Nicehash has changed the pricescale for Equihash
https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=143
not sure about that...i was tried to add pascalcoin earlier and it was named WTM-PASC and doesn't work.i copied yours WTM-Pascalcoin and it was working...are you sure you are not hardcoded WTM names?
Hardcoded only "WTM". Ending can be any.

that's strange.i'm sure that i was changing WTM-Pasc to WTM-Pascalcoin and only then it was working.okay...let's see.
and what about hiding WTM-coins in pools section if i don't use WTM-Pascalcoin for a while?
You should add "active" key not in pool, but in algos section. Can you check, if it is working
      },"WTM-Pascalcoin": {"account": "","worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "active":false, "cname": "pascalcoin", "tag": "pasc", "algo": "pascal", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]
yes.i did that and coins are disapearing.BUT - in pools...

not sure about that...i was tried to add pascalcoin earlier and it was named WTM-PASC and doesn't work.i copied yours WTM-Pascalcoin and it was working...are you sure you are not hardcoded WTM names?

that's strange.i'm sure that i was changing WTM-Pasc to WTM-Pascalcoin and only then it was working.okay...let's see.
and what about hiding WTM-coins in pools section if i don't use WTM-Pascalcoin for a while?
You should add "active" key not in pool, but in algos section. Can you check, if it is working
      },"WTM-Pascalcoin": {"account": "","worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "active":false, "cname": "pascalcoin", "tag": "pasc", "algo": "pascal", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

Activity: 202
Is always good to be able to download the latest release from the first post of a thread, especially if enhancements are being release regularly.

Since this software is being actively improved, is time to start a new thread something like "Miner Control - Giraudy mod". Giraudy deserves the recognition for the good work.

Mod is not completed yet.  Wink  Still have a lot of ideas to implement.
aaand seems like miningfields api doesn't work=(

Fixed. Pls, download .exe file again. As for WTM active parameter, it should be in this way
Code:
,"WTM-DMD-Groestl": {"account": "acc","worker": "1070", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":0,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{"active":false, "cname": "diamond", "tag":"dmd", "algo": "dmd-gr", "priceid": "43", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ stratum+tcp://eu.miningfield.com:3378  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_ -p 123" }]
eeem... WTM-Myriad-Groestl for dmd-gr?right?
It is just a title (copied it from MYR-GR), can be named as you wish, but should start with WTM anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: