Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract - page 3. (Read 438030 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I thought the dev works on MEOS & MTRON token???
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
the price again drop around the 2200sats, it is time to buy some?

i dont think that price will rise soon enough. if you have a genesis address you better dont buy. but if you dont have genesis address i recommend you to not buy too  Grin i dont see for now why price should rise, there is no development and dev is not really active
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
the price again drop around the 2200sats, it is time to buy some?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
any idea for this coin and status because until now is very low price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
a lot of people doubt, but a lot of people use the services from mne
you can check here,, http://tokenservice.minereum.com
Almost 940 token was created, but only a few has a serious developments and also listed on exchange, and most of them just running an Airdrop
You know what, Why a lot people still using mne service ?  because cheap
Activity: 395
I've checked all the points of your project and everything is really very nice.

What are these points which make you realized that everything is well. Majority of the people have doubts about the future so please share your research with us maybe it would helpful for new investors who don't about these facts?

a lot of people doubt, but a lot of people use the services from mne
you can check here,, http://tokenservice.minereum.com
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

What are these points which make you realized that everything is well. Majority of the people have doubts about the future so please share your research with us maybe it would helpful for new investors who don't about these facts?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I also support the stance of @frozenking that instead of keep creating new tokens without any usage for anything to give them value. This will increase holders but not the price. Minereum has very limited supply at this moment by focusing on its development it can be made great again like it was at start last year.
Activity: 29
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Many people are interested to put hand on genesis mining addresses of new blockchains but are not satisfied with working style of developers. I have talked in person with some friends who showed concern over lack of communication and this disappearance of dev for days and sometimes of weeks. We are for long time and understand dev will come with some good news but new people don't.

i hope that you are right, but if he will create new tokens every time that will not be good for the old ones. i dont really understand why we need minereum versions of eos and tron if we have original one minereum? better to do something with it
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Many people are interested to put hand on genesis mining addresses of new blockchains but are not satisfied with working style of developers. I have talked in person with some friends who showed concern over lack of communication and this disappearance of dev for days and sometimes of weeks. We are for long time and understand dev will come with some good news but new people don't.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Now EOS and TRON both have launched their Main Nets successfully. It may take a while in migration to their own chains. I think this idea of MEOS and MTRON seem workable. Its start was subjected to those chains so I will expect more updates and future plans for these self mining tokens on different chains. Dev should be more active now after first step is met.
is this the reason why MNE pump up again today , or just like few days ago , someone pump the price up then sell them to make profit ?

It's not like that, It's just people buying big bags and waiting for the huge news coming
It looks like you are right. Now the price is down again. So don't buy it when the price is high, buy when the price is low.or we will lost more then 50% of our money

time to buy back Smiley
DEV has already disappear for more than 10 days , do not know where he has plan for EOS token, when will MEOS release  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
hi community,, my big hope with minereum is the price can back to the past all time high again,,
the circulating supply from minereum is only 3,058,034 MNE depends on coinmarketcap data,, and if i'm not wrong the burned token is still counted,,
do you think my hope is possible or impossible if this token can reach the past ATH ?
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Now EOS and TRON both have launched their Main Nets successfully. It may take a while in migration to their own chains. I think this idea of MEOS and MTRON seem workable. Its start was subjected to those chains so I will expect more updates and future plans for these self mining tokens on different chains. Dev should be more active now after first step is met.
is this the reason why MNE pump up again today , or just like few days ago , someone pump the price up then sell them to make profit ?

It's not like that, It's just people buying big bags and waiting for the huge news coming
It looks like you are right. Now the price is down again. So don't buy it when the price is high, buy when the price is low.or we will lost more then 50% of our money

time to buy back Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Hasn't dev checked the issue of this mate with error ? I saw it on the go and thought it would have been solved by now. It is actually idea of self mining which is new and appeal to many people in good way that may change the situation again. There is lot of hype about about own chains based projects backed by large communities. This self mining contract can bring new people on board but again basic need of make it useful for something to keep the gains sustainable continuously.
Activity: 322
Are you people just spamming here OR WHAT *? Cause im trying to send MNE since yesterday without any luck check your self :
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc2578102518c2950b72e670497f0cb33620dd8a5473f7ae60d9c5c85ec8a280f

Even sending with a high tx fee NOTHING!!! always i get this  SAME crappy msg :
Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Reverted]

After searching alots i found out that the owner is locking these transactions so isay

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! this scam Angry

have you check the spendable minereum of your address? because you can only send the generated token from your genesis address
I just checked your address dude, your spendable balance is Just 3 MNE, I think it happened because your mistake, but I do not really know about, Error encountered
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
lack of volumes

EXACTLY! Without a big exchange (we need Bittrex) we won't have the volume needed for the price to rise. I have talked to bill at bittrex and his response was what makes minereum special? So what we need is the community and the DEV to make a push for bittrex. Until that happens this isn't going to do more than it is currently. Most people haven't even heard of it. I'll reach out to some promoters I know but guys wasting time doing what we have for the last year is NOT working. We need volume plain and simple, we're not going to achieve that without a major exchange.

bittrex is smaller than hitbtc atm, we need to be listed on asian major exchanges. es. binance

but bittrex is still the best exchange for me my friend
and binance is the second exchange, but, i think its hard for this token being listed on both exchange
regards

why you say it's hard? I think it's hard for every coin get listed on binance or bittrex, but I think that if dev team is active everything is possible. I also think that this price is very low in any case and anyway: this is a real bottom.

Activity: 42
lack of volumes

EXACTLY! Without a big exchange (we need Bittrex) we won't have the volume needed for the price to rise. I have talked to bill at bittrex and his response was what makes minereum special? So what we need is the community and the DEV to make a push for bittrex. Until that happens this isn't going to do more than it is currently. Most people haven't even heard of it. I'll reach out to some promoters I know but guys wasting time doing what we have for the last year is NOT working. We need volume plain and simple, we're not going to achieve that without a major exchange.

bittrex is smaller than hitbtc atm, we need to be listed on asian major exchanges. es. binance

but bittrex is still the best exchange for me my friend
and binance is the second exchange, but, i think its hard for this token being listed on both exchange
regards

exactly i trust Richie, Bill and Ryan and the bittrex crew been with them since they started, i think they are just a little gun shy from the barrage of scam coins back in the day, they will add it though but people gotta put the time in.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The big question is that how this token will get succeed to find its place on any big exchange. It's almost over an year still no new exchange added on the list and we have very low trade volume. We are just giving suggestion but I have no good hope for this token in current situation.
Pages:
Jump to: