Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract - page 8. (Read 438030 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
till now not many are minereum holders interested to joining, I think they prefer to hold the minereum

Minereum EOS (MEOS): 0xa7A3274c67F210779b5f7FbF9A96F4f97bc74129 << collected 457 MNE

Minereum TRON (MTRON): 0xe3f0CF683E4830d140d739C44A55C523Cc9E84a0 << collected 559 MNE

Let's see, how they will doing Wink

Original project will move to their own blockchains but these tokens will remain on ETH. I also didn't see future of these tokens that is the reason only few people invested into this project.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
We need to make MNE and those planned tokens on future networks utility tokens in order to make them valuable. Self mining in itself is nothing if there is no actual life usage of any token. Not having any real use case means pump and dump market nothing else. I hope past mistakes will not be repeated here and at the same time working plan will be introduced as well.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
till now not many are minereum holders interested to joining, I think they prefer to hold the minereum

Minereum EOS (MEOS): 0xa7A3274c67F210779b5f7FbF9A96F4f97bc74129 << collected 457 MNE

Minereum TRON (MTRON): 0xe3f0CF683E4830d140d739C44A55C523Cc9E84a0 << collected 559 MNE

Let's see, how they will doing Wink
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Minereum is one of the first and few self mining ERC20 token. EOS and TRON has lot of attractions from users of various communities including Ethereum.

I have a good stand about the dev's plan to extend Minereum on EOS and TRON. There are a lot of time available for the investors to make a decision upon burning Minereum for MEOS and MTRON.

Yes, this is good, but it's foundamental  release some news for MNE now to make it grow and attract again the crypto community.

Honestly, I believe in this project, I think that when a news will come, the price will jump easy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Minereum is one of the first and few self mining ERC20 token. EOS and TRON has lot of attractions from users of various communities including Ethereum.

I have a good stand about the dev's plan to extend Minereum on EOS and TRON. There are a lot of time available for the investors to make a decision upon burning Minereum for MEOS and MTRON.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Minereum is rolling stones right now but once it will find place to be fixed somewhere it will become strong enough to grow. Don't forget its performance on exchanges last year. Whoever are the developers are always doing research to be first in unusual things. MNE can rise again just have patience as no one would want to sell this cheap anyway.
few days ago the price of minereum hit about $0.45 but now the price is down again
what happend ? i hope some day minereum price will break the past all time high, but when ?  Sad
i also hope minereum price will break the past all time high, but now it seems very difficulte becaus the worldapp still not reaizes.

In current scenario it looking really hard to even break the $1 barrier and you are dreaming about new ATH. If you remember it was above $12 if you check the historical data really hard for this project but nothing impossible.

Token doesn't have any use. And Genesis addresses are unlocking thousands of tokens every day.

I really think 0.10$ will be unreachable at near future.

As ETH blockchain is growing fast also MNE will grow with it and more people will use MNE. The actual low is the lowest, we can only move up from here, if we get binance or another big exchange, mne will get the enough volume to go for new ath
news is yet to come, this project will take off
Activity: 15
Self-mining is a really innovative technology. With this technology price of the token only goes lower.  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
few days ago the price of minereum hit about $0.45 but now the price is down again
what happend ? i hope some day minereum price will break the past all time high, but when ?  Sad
i also hope minereum price will break the past all time high, but now it seems very difficulte becaus the worldapp still not reaizes.

In current scenario it looking really hard to even break the $1 barrier and you are dreaming about new ATH. If you remember it was above $12 if you check the historical data really hard for this project but nothing impossible.

Token doesn't have any use. And Genesis addresses are unlocking thousands of tokens every day.

I really think 0.10$ will be unreachable at near future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
what happend ? i hope some day minereum price will break the past all time high, but when ?  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Nothing happened.

No buyers, every day more sellers. What do you expect? Evet 0.45$ is not a small amount.

If dev comes with an amazing development out of nowhere we can expect price jump. But without it, it is a journey to 0$
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Activity: 393
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
The minereum project was just great at the beginners, now dev need to be more active here to get more investors
Activity: 93
Surely i would hate for you to be scammed out of your hard earn crypto.  Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 23
Weird how he ignores everyone all year. No comments no bother checking in with investors. Nothing. Only when he wants to start two more scam coins he decides to check in and leave again.

dude just GTFO
Weird how he ignores everyone all year. No comments no bother checking in with investors. Nothing. Only when he wants to start two more scam coins he decides to check in and leave again.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Wonder why dev never actually answers coin holders questions or why he disappears for months on in without a trace. What makes u think he won't do that again. Not sure if your are just blinded by greed or desperately trying to see something that is not there.

That is valid question I also would like to know the reasons of that silence why they were out of this thread. Now what is the progress of the development on this network and what is plan to attract new investors.
Wonder why dev never actually answers coin holders questions or why he disappears for months on in without a trace. What makes u think he won't do that again. Not sure if your are just blinded by greed or desperately trying to see something that is not there.
Pages:
Jump to: