Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum Token Creation Service - Create your own ERC20 Ethereum Token - page 5. (Read 24657 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Suppose i create my token name "KAM" but what is the value of the that token? Where we could sell it? Ethereum wallet is not the exchange, suppose i want to send it to my friend, how he will sell it or exchange it with others?? I didn't get this idea.. anyone have good answer?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hey MNE folks,

This might interest you:

https://github.com/DunnCreativeSS/NodeAutoReimbuseTx

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to either share and explain the above script or incorporate it in your scripts Smiley

NodeAutoReimbuseTx

This script builds on the MNE Token Creation Service: http://tokenservice.minereum.com/. Now, after you have your tokens, you can use this node script (along with geth (synced!) and solc on local machine (recommend Ubuntu)).

Replace tokenEthRate in test.js with your token/eth rate. It's currently set to ~$1.00 USD a/o date of publishing.
Enter in your EtherScan API key in the provided field in the same file.
Create your MNE tokens, visit EtherScan and hit 'Read Smart Contract,' copy your ABI JSON.
Replace the contents of contract.json with this information.
Place the hex version of your private key for the address holding the token's string inside key.prv, and run geth account import key.prv.
Replace tokenAddress in that same above file with the address holding (and disbursing) tokens.
Run geth --rpc --rpcaddr="0.0.0.0" --rpccorsdomain="*" --rpcapi="db,eth,net,web3,personal,web3"
Run node test.js
Now, every 5 seconds the script will check for new tx since the last tx it processed (by block height saved in tx.csv). If it finds one coming IN from an address with Eth value, it will send a proportional value tokens back to that address.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Are tokens created through Minereum support feature like automatically send the custom token to the person who sent ETH to token owner's address?
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
I have a one question please reply as soon as possible. I made smart contracts from your service. Now I have a question how can I send ether through that smart contracts in the future if I have crowdsale.. How can I get private key of that smart contracts you made it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
I just sent 10 MNE on your contract address.. Where should I get my contract address.
Activity: 16
Hi. I want to know it too.

How can use the smart token for an ico? Can we modify the smart contract after and add some new functions?
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
This is a nice token creation service, I have just created a new token contract by using minereum token service. It was created successfully, but I have one question:-

What should I do next to setup the contract so that I can send token to buyer automatically once they paid me ethereum? Any guidance?
Activity: 455
Merit: 105
Forgive me for all the questions. I'm switching from Waves and I'm moving to a ERC20 token that I'm creating with your service. The exchanges are asking for the tokens source code and the following information below;

Algo

Number of blocks

Min commission

Block time

Dev Language

secp256k1 ver Yes or No

Type POS or POW
 (For this one I don't think it Proof Of Work or Proof Of Stake.)  They don't give me a No option.

Algo: ERC20 Ethereum Token

All the rest is irrelevant for ETH Tokens so you can leave blank, put POW if you really need to put something (since ethereum is POW).
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Forgive me for all the questions. I'm switching from Waves and I'm moving to a ERC20 token that I'm creating with your service. The exchanges are asking for the tokens source code and the following information below;

Algo

Number of blocks

Min commission

Block time

Dev Language

secp256k1 ver Yes or No

Type POS or POW
 (For this one I don't think it Proof Of Work or Proof Of Stake.)  They don't give me a No option.
I just sent my 10MNE to the address and waited over 16 hours for the contract address to be generated
I than followed the steps in the YouTube video to a tee and created my tokens. when I go to add them in myetherwallet the balance shows 0 ICOT and I created 100,000,000 coins.

Why is this happening? This process is proving to be the most glitchy problem filled time ive ever had in crypto.

My transaction Id is : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9c213f0dba1f334a6cb5296443352e0043d2676ebd915c30f6cd8a69b0725fef

Hi,

Your contract is now deployed.

Unfortunately on few occasions the ethereum node gets stuck and when that happens we have to wait for the node to sync.

But normally the whole process takes less than 5 minutes. In any case your contract will always be deployed despite of delays.

Regarding the contract you are referring to in the transaction https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9c213f0dba1f334a6cb5296443352e0043d2676ebd915c30f6cd8a69b0725fef

The problem here is that this contract was deployed from the address 0x07159a1ec86e071ff5860c94601215a17eef5a20 and you are trying to Setup the token with the address 0x5b91aae8a5a898d055533b872f11236a9bd49201.

So either you are using the wrong address to setup the token, or you are using the wrong Smart Contract address.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This service is great.
Cool service, thank you for the creation. However; I do have some questions:

Can I ensure that the coin cannot be mined?
I want to be able to make sure this coin cannot be mined, so PoW won't help. Am I able to choose the algo?

Can I enable a taxation scheme on this coin
I would like to enable taxation to ensure that the persons holding my coin do not just keep it in their pocket and/or save it. I do not want this to prevent the same issues we are currently facing with fiat currency. The issue is that 1% of the world population holds 99% of the wealth. I want my coin to be sort off equally spread, this does not mean you cannot save it but if you do and are above a certain threshold then I would like the person to pay a 1% community fee over his/her savings.

Also I would like to enable a luxery tax for any spending above 1000 coins to pay also 1% community fee

Can I programm a unique wallet that removes the current cryptocurrency issues?
Currently anyone can create an unlimited amount of wallet addresses. This will mostly be done by criminals to help them to loundry their money or to prevent paying the tax scheme above (any transactions above 1000 coins, split it over different addresses so that no community fee is paid, yes even 1% is to much). So I would like to be the only one who can supply the wallet software which requires users to register on my website and to receive an 'license key' to enable the wallet accros multiple devices. To prevent users creating multiple wallets I already have counter measures in place.

Transaction fees
I noted that this service uses the ETH blockchain, this means it requires users to pay with ETH to send coins to another wallet? Or can the transaction fee be paid with the coin currency?

1. The tokens created by the service are ERC20 ethereum tokens without any mining mechanism, all the supply is created when you setup the token and attributed to your address

2. Not possible, that would require a new code

3. Not sure what you mean here

4. Yes, users have to pay ETH transaction fees
HI everyone,

i need help pls concerning the creation of a token with minereum.
i did all and everything is working fine, except the number of token i have.
i have created a token with an initial amount of  1 000 000 000 tokens.
the token is created but with an amount of 0 tokens in myetherwallet.

can someone explain how to change that please.

thank you alot,
jacob

Are you sure you followed all the steps as explained in the first page of this thread?
Activity: 1
Cool service, thank you for the creation. However; I do have some questions:

Can I ensure that the coin cannot be mined?
I want to be able to make sure this coin cannot be mined, so PoW won't help. Am I able to choose the algo?

Can I enable a taxation scheme on this coin
I would like to enable taxation to ensure that the persons holding my coin do not just keep it in their pocket and/or save it. I do not want this to prevent the same issues we are currently facing with fiat currency. The issue is that 1% of the world population holds 99% of the wealth. I want my coin to be sort off equally spread, this does not mean you cannot save it but if you do and are above a certain threshold then I would like the person to pay a 1% community fee over his/her savings.

Also I would like to enable a luxery tax for any spending above 1000 coins to pay also 1% community fee

Can I programm a unique wallet that removes the current cryptocurrency issues?
Currently anyone can create an unlimited amount of wallet addresses. This will mostly be done by criminals to help them to loundry their money or to prevent paying the tax scheme above (any transactions above 1000 coins, split it over different addresses so that no community fee is paid, yes even 1% is to much). So I would like to be the only one who can supply the wallet software which requires users to register on my website and to receive an 'license key' to enable the wallet accros multiple devices. To prevent users creating multiple wallets I already have counter measures in place.

Transaction fees
I noted that this service uses the ETH blockchain, this means it requires users to pay with ETH to send coins to another wallet? Or can the transaction fee be paid with the coin currency?
Activity: 1
HI everyone,

i need help pls concerning the creation of a token with minereum.
i did all and everything is working fine, except the number of token i have.
i have created a token with an initial amount of  1 000 000 000 tokens.
the token is created but with an amount of 0 tokens in myetherwallet.

can someone explain how to change that please.

thank you alot,
jacob
Activity: 203
Any tutorial on Crowdsale of token generated by Minereum? or it just the same with Ethereum contract Crowdsale contract?
Activity: 20
Hello minereum,

1) Lets say I created 1000 ERC23 tokens. Let's say my ICO have buy backs. How to lower my token supply? How to burn 200 tokens as example so supply gets lower?

2) Which exchanges support ERC23 tokens?

Thanks in advance.
Please help.
I cant create token contract on myetherwallet - it's forcing me to use an existing contract address. PLEASE HELP ME!

What do you mean by "forcing me to use an existing contract address"?
Activity: 154
Please help.
I cant create token contract on myetherwallet - it's forcing me to use an existing contract address. PLEASE HELP ME!

Important: Do not create ERC23 tokens unless you know what you are doing (for example if you want to make tests with this standard).

Major wallets like myetherwallet still don't support tokens that are fully ERC23.

ERC20 is the accepted standard everywhere and can be used in most major wallets without problems.

If you already have ERC23 tokens we recommend you to contact major wallet providers to start supporting tokens that are fully ERC23.
Pages:
Jump to: