Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum Token Creation Service - Create your own ERC20 Ethereum Token - page 6. (Read 24657 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ethereum All The Way Baby
10 MNE @ 3.50 = $30ish to create your own token, not too bad
Activity: 518
I think this is a useless occupation. It's all very well, but who needs tokens that are not traded on the exchange?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Seriously I think you should need more than 10 Minereum for token creation. So everyone can create a token and many will be only useless coins with stupid names..

I think the same thing, 10 MNE only for create a token it's not enought.

But the project well done. it's a great news. 284 contract deployed
Activity: 201
Seriously I think you should need more than 10 Minereum for token creation. So everyone can create a token and many will be only useless coins with stupid names..
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Just a feedback: i made my 1st minereum token by transfering 10.23 MNE to the contract address.

Everything went fine and the token is live, but it is flagged as an ERC20 token while it should be ERC23.

This is not a complain, erc20 will work for what i want. This is just to let you know.

Thats a problem on etherscan.io, they seem to identify all contracts with the Transfer function as ERC20 (which is not the case, ERC23 also has this function...)

ah, nice. Got confused on which interface to use
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I made a Minerium ERC23 Token.  Now I like to request my token on yobit (https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/).

What is the:
Ticker
Algo
Number of blocks
Min commission
Block time
Dev language
Type
secp256k1 ver
Source link (Git)

Activity: 455
Just a feedback: i made my 1st minereum token by transfering 10.23 MNE to the contract address.

Everything went fine and the token is live, but it is flagged as an ERC20 token while it should be ERC23.

This is not a complain, erc20 will work for what i want. This is just to let you know.

Thats a problem on etherscan.io, they seem to identify all contracts with the Transfer function as ERC20 (which is not the case, ERC23 also has this function...)
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

Hey Everyone,

Token Creation Service is pretty cool. I do have a few questions:

1. I know the instructions say the setup parameters can only be made once, but I'm still curious if the ticker symbol can be changed down the road? Antshares completely rebranded to Neo so it must be possible to have the ability to change the ticker symbol only down the road no?

2. Also are we limited in any way as far as coin features and customization? Where can I access and edit my coin's source code from to make changes, add features, etc?

3. Are our tokens essentially Ethereum Clones, or Minereum clones? Can we choose a Pos or Pow setup for our coins?

4. Anyone have any general guides on where to go from here as far as coin development, creating custom wallets etc?

Best

Darkethminer

1. Not possible, it can only be set once.

2. Ethereum Smart Contracts are immutable, means the deployed contracts cannot be changed. To change the code you need to deploy a new Smart Contract (and then you can set a new ticker code and other settings)

3. The tokens are ERC20 or ERC23 Ethereum Smart Contracts, they are completely independent from Minereum

4. Myetherwallet.com already offers a easy to use Ethereum Token wallet, but there are also others out there
Activity: 1
To check if a token symbol is taken already, go to etherscan.io/tokens and make a search, you should be able to see if any are in use.

In regards to verification, I've emailed etherscan with the contract address, my website, social accounts, 28x28 icon and contact email. They've uploaded all the links and my token is now searchable. However, it still says (*Unverified)  Is anyone else having this problem?
Activity: 2
1.  What happens if minereum goes,out of business, what happens to our created tokens

2. What happens if you enter a token symbol that is already is use, does it fail?

Thanks guys

1. Nothing happens, created tokens are independent from Minereum.

2. No

Ok so how can we check if the symbol is already taken?
I have been referred back to this forum from http://tokenservice.minereum.com for questioning, i might send you a private message but i concluded that this question might benefits other people as well.

How can i create a token auto-sale crowdfunding using your service?

You can either make a ICO Smart contract or make a service to handle it

Currently we are not offering this service, but we are considering it for the future.
1.  What happens if minereum goes,out of business, what happens to our created tokens

2. What happens if you enter a token symbol that is already is use, does it fail?

Thanks guys

1. Nothing happens, created tokens are independent from Minereum.

2. No
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
Im going to use this service on 1 week
Activity: 2
1.  What happens if minereum goes,out of business, what happens to our created tokens

Thanks guys
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

I managed to create a token "BULL bit"on the ETH wallet https://www.myetherwallet.com!

The 1st transaction (100 bull) of the BULL token bit was completed
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe0ebf8b479e4bc8a0310090f10d223d2874e85db84c64c4aa47703b690255dfc

This is an interesting opportunity!
I am grateful to the creators of MINEREUM!

Activity: 20
How to burn MNE created tokens in the future?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
What's the difference between ERC 20 and ERC 23 tokens? Are ERC 23 tokens made for different uses or different smart contracts?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I am lucky created token 1 minereum.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

What are the known tokens created with this MNE-technology?
Pages:
Jump to: