Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin - page 42. (Read 85384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Electricity cost   -0.00001920฿
Maintenance cost   -0.00002540฿
2540+1920=4460 sat

10 GH mining not worth
it pays 6000 sat a day and cost is 4500 sat a day so left with dust only
and minimum withdraw is 50,000 sat  Cry

it's a game.

And it's an investor based game. No deposit no profit.
Free 10 Gh/s will show you only how the system works, it's not for profit.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
2540+1920=4460 sat

10 GH mining not worth

it's a game.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
2540+1920=4460 sat

10 GH mining not worth

There are more than 70% maintenance fee in other cloud mining services on the world. everybody said fee too high but i think they have no idea about cloud mining.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
minefarm ins't work for me, ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT Huh

Really? It is working fine for me. Where do you live or do you use vpn or something like that?
I'm live in Brazil and this morning for 3hrs+/- i can't access this site, but now it's ok.

Sometimes it can happen to me. I think Aliser make some improvements or some readjustments on game. It is a new game and always needs some work on it.
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

Really? It is working fine for me. Where do you live or do you use vpn or something like that?
I'm live in Brazil and this morning for 3hrs+/- i can't access this site, but now it's ok.

Activity: 266
2540+1920=4460 sat

10 GH mining not worth
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
The seems to be a repair bug with rented techs. I rented a tech to repair my 20ghs miner and my 10ghs miner back to full hashing. I purchased the tech for .00014 and went to repair both my miners. The repair started and the miners went offline like the pop up said they would. The 10ghs was going to take 8 minuets and my 20 was going to take 22 minuets. After the repair my rented tech was gone and my miners are still not repaired. I started both miners again but both miners are still unrepaired and the tech is gone after a hour as expected.

So I am out .0014 for the tech with miners not repaired to full ghs. Could you please look into this. User account [email protected]

Thanks
Activity: 826
Are the navigation buttons working?  They seems not to be working to me anyhow, and i also got problem with the site even i dont understand how the tech monkeys works, i received an email regarding the monkeys or technicians (i call them monkeys)

All buttons should be working. Can you explicitly tell which button under which menu is not working?

Technicians are necessary to repair miners. You need at least 1 technician to send a device to repair room. You can either purchase a technician from the shop, or rent it for 1 hour from the Employee Market.

The button on the upper left side the one with 3 straight Lines logo(its clickable) but buttons inside of it are not working to me i dont know if those are the navigation buttons or what do you call them.

Do i automatically received one tech monkey after signed up? Sorry for questions Cant explore the entire site due to those buttons currently faild to work.

That 3 straight lines button just change the size of the left pane. I checked with several different computers now and every button is working when the pane is minimised and maximised. Please check your browser settings/extensions or try with another browser.

No, you just receive 1 100 Ghs miner and 1 power supply to run the miner. You can purchase or hire a technician after your registration.

Also you can purchase stronger miners if you want to produce Bitcoins faster. And provide enough power and temperature to keep them working efficient.

I used firefox

Ah i see so if i buy one technician should i do this once? Or in repeats?

You can purchase for once. So if you purchase a technician, they are forever your's unless you fire them.

But if you rent them, you own them for just 1 hour.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Are the navigation buttons working?  They seems not to be working to me anyhow, and i also got problem with the site even i dont understand how the tech monkeys works, i received an email regarding the monkeys or technicians (i call them monkeys)

All buttons should be working. Can you explicitly tell which button under which menu is not working?

Technicians are necessary to repair miners. You need at least 1 technician to send a device to repair room. You can either purchase a technician from the shop, or rent it for 1 hour from the Employee Market.

The button on the upper left side the one with 3 straight Lines logo(its clickable) but buttons inside of it are not working to me i dont know if those are the navigation buttons or what do you call them.

Do i automatically received one tech monkey after signed up? Sorry for questions Cant explore the entire site due to those buttons currently faild to work.

That 3 straight lines button just change the size of the left pane. I checked with several different computers now and every button is working when the pane is minimised and maximised. Please check your browser settings/extensions or try with another browser.

No, you just receive 1 100 Ghs miner and 1 power supply to run the miner. You can purchase or hire a technician after your registration.

Also you can purchase stronger miners if you want to produce Bitcoins faster. And provide enough power and temperature to keep them working efficient.

I used firefox

Ah i see so if i buy one technician should i do this once? Or in repeats?

No, you just receive 1 10 Ghs miner and 1 power supply to run the miner. You can purchase or hire a technician after your registration.

morir es descansar

Pool owners can send invitation to users for join him pool.

If pool owners can send message, it can caused spam or annoying messages. Everybody can look at pool list everytime with simple click when they login to the game. Normally, just you look at the dashboard screen and doing nothing for game. There isn't any requirement to navigate in game site if your miner doesn't need any repairing. By the way, players can navigate pool menus and also the others.

morir es descansar
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
For providing a fair distribution of new registered players among pools, we made some changes. As you know, all new registered players were joining to Zeus pool, and they were switching pools if they want later on.

From now on, new registered players will join to a random pool which has no fee, and minimum requirement is 10 Ghs or below. And  again, they may switch the pool later on if they want. 

Regards

Pool owners can send invitation to users for join him pool.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
For providing a fair distribution of new registered players among pools, we made some changes. As you know, all new registered players were joining to Zeus pool, and they were switching pools if they want later on.

From now on, new registered players will join to a random pool which has no fee, and minimum requirement is 10 Ghs or below. And  again, they may switch the pool later on if they want. 

Regards

Sounds like a good change, interesting to see how this will play out in the long run.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Huh Huh Huh Huh

I registered

Huh Huh Huh Huh

And what is the value of this post, other than spamming?
Pages:
Jump to: