Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin - page 54. (Read 85372 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I got my first payment: 0fa13dc0b58a56fe89960d4553bcdd03dd159d2587c5e65519c221439f2e47c3
It was instant!

Thanks for that opportunity @aliser Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It's like watching Windows disk defrag Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Looks promising but ROI is important. Anybody make any calculations? It would be nice to see a calculator.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hmm , im a bit skeptical on sites like this but based on the feedbacks here to OP, it seems OP is well known here and have earned some reputation. gonna give this site a try and will purchase some gh/s Wink

aliser is a well known user among the forum and has more than 10 faucets. None of them had any payment issues so far, so this one will be similar I hope  Cool
glad to hear that. his new project was definitely worth to try. i also noticed the satoshicity link on his signature and didn't know he's the owner of that great faucet. i used that faucet before and haven't experienced any problem with it.
hmm , im a bit skeptical on sites like this but based on the feedbacks here to OP, it seems OP is well known here and have earned some reputation. gonna give this site a try and will purchase some gh/s Wink

aliser is a well known user among the forum and has more than 10 faucets. None of them had any payment issues so far, so this one will be similar I hope  Cool
Activity: 285
Great job aliser ! This virtual mining game concept is very interesting
Activity: 448
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Really cool site. It looks pretty much like a real thing too and I see potential in this project.

Thanks aliser!
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
you can earn avr.500 satoshi per hours its cool same to real 0.00009000 satoshi per day.

With your free 10 ghs that's true. But if you want to buy more ghs and create your own pool, you can earn much more easily. Think cloud mining.  Wink
Furthermore, only becoming a member and getting your free 10 ghs, you can earn 9000 satoshis by doing nothing. (it will raise after adding new miner which are bought by members)
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
you can earn avr.500 satoshi per hours its cool same to real 0.00009000 satoshi per day.
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
This is a great game and you will continue to earn safely than real mining  Wink I'm testing at the begining of the game and you will see that every details are considiring by admin.

Just join this game and have a fun with earning real satoshis by playing game.
Activity: 826
nice site aliser. I have see the faucet page report to all your faucet, i can join with your faucet with my btc address of minefarm and request s payout directly fo minefarm account ? Thanks

Due to security, you cannot do such transfers since we regularly change our transfer systems in order to prevent unauthorized access to both our wallets and player wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
nice site aliser. I have see the faucet page report to all your faucet, i can join with your faucet with my btc address of minefarm and request s payout directly fo minefarm account ? Thanks
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
thanks aliser, is a really nice game/simulator . Only negative, i don't see a ref link  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
aliser you are a very genius, all your project is good.
is better to real panel of real cloud mining  Grin trading option  air condictioner, power supply, perfect for start a simulation of mining without invest
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
How is the mining earnings calculated? According to https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator, 10 GHs will produce around 9000 satoshis per day, power and temperature not included. It would be nice if you also add a custom mining calculator.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Quite cool! Smiley Its a little similar to bitzfree, just registered and a little lost Tongue Will the mined profits be daily or in a certain interval? Will need some time to understand the concept of this though. Smiley

Hope to see this grow into a cool game! Looks promising! Cheesy
I liked the design, it looks so professional. And since the developer is aliser, who has many coin related websites since long time, I am sure this new one is also trustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
The concept of minerfarm looks promising, 0.0014 BTC/GHs + trading option Smiley...but no referrals option Sad
Activity: 462
this game looks great and worth to try. how many bitcoins can we earn every day from 10 Gh/s miner and a free 2000W power supply?
Pages:
Jump to: