Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINEX] [MINEX returned] | Cryptopia @ Coinexchange| - page 14. (Read 28156 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
MINEX team

Our team has come up with a domain name for the future site - minexteam.com. Now the site is working in test mode. The launch of a full-fledged site is set up on 08.08.17.
MINEX team

Did you admit that it was indeed a joke ICO?

"we also thought it was some kind of joke"

So somebody just made a generous donation for a random Waves token  Cheesy

You understood me wrong. Such a rapid ICO was a surprise for us.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
ICO is over
Collected 30,1357 btc
Thank you to all investors. Our team will justify your trust. In the near future, tokens will be distributed.
Our team starts its work.

I don't understand how this "project" with 1 page whitepaper actually collected 30 btc. Must be a joke...
To be precise, we have white paper on three pages. After the start of the ICO, we also thought it was some kind of joke. Only now I found out that my acquaintances had sent messages to their telegram groups.

Did you admit that it was indeed a joke ICO?

"we also thought it was some kind of joke"

So somebody just made a generous donation for a random Waves token  Cheesy
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
good job dev. I expect you to add to the exchange and the good news.
MINEX team

Tokens were distributed. Please check your Waves address.
MINEX team
Only 30 Btc? I have not seen such a mini ICO. Undecided
We have collected as much as we can competently use, excluding the risks of investors.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Only 30 Btc? I have not seen such a mini ICO. Undecided
MINEX team
ICO is over
Collected 30,1357 btc
Thank you to all investors. Our team will justify your trust. In the near future, tokens will be distributed.

I don't understand how this "project" with 1 page whitepaper actually collected 30 btc. Must be a joke...
To be precise, we have white paper on three pages. After the start of the ICO, we also thought it was some kind of joke. Only now I found out that my acquaintances had sent messages to their telegram groups.
ICO is over
Collected 30,1357 btc

MINEX team
ICO is over
Collected 30,1357 btc
MINEX team
Interestingly, they will have time to collect the right amount in just one week, although who knows, maybe it will turn out Shocked

We did not expect this, but at the moment we have about 24.7 btc
MINEX team
If need Chinese translation, PM me
Can I reserve the Spanish translation?
I appeal to members of the community who are ready to make translations of our topic. We are ready to place links to them in the first post. But our project does not provide for bounty, so we can not promise you rewards.
it's all good
MINEX team
Dev! I filled out the Google form. I have not received the email.  Huh
Check your email.
Dev! I filled out the Google form. I have not received the email.  Huh
there's a minex coin already and it's doing good. I know it was mentioned here already, but I want to add my opinion too. You should change the name of your project to avoid confusion!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
If need Chinese translation, PM me
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I'll support you a little. Let's see what happens. A token with such little capitalization can have a future if dev is not a liar.
Completely agree, I'm a little scared about the timing in which the project to collect the right amount
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Interestingly, they will have time to collect the right amount in just one week, although who knows, maybe it will turn out Shocked
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'll support you a little. Let's see what happens. A token with such little capitalization can have a future if dev is not a liar.
Pages:
Jump to: