Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINEX] [MINEX returned] | Cryptopia @ Coinexchange| - page 8. (Read 28156 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
MINEX team
MINEX added to coinexchange.io
Successful trading!
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
Hi dev
Hi everybody

I have a question ,What  Etherium official wallet  ?
Etherium official wallet  mean is wallet address of MyEherWallet ?
Can i use address myetherwallet get this coin ?

Pls help me.

i think yes, you can use myetherwallet
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi dev- Hi
Hi everybody- Hi you!

I have a question ,What  Etherium official wallet  ? MEW yes below
Etherium official wallet  mean is wallet address of MyEherWallet ? YeP you got it!
Can i use address myetherwallet get this coin ? You can if you exchange ETHD coins for them.....

Pls help me. You are helped

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi dev
Hi everybody

I have a question ,What  Etherium official wallet  ?
Etherium official wallet  mean is wallet address of MyEherWallet ?
Can i use address myetherwallet get this coin ?

Pls help me.
Activity: 266
whether this coin can go up Huh
whether this coin can go up Huh
Activity: 196
Quick Question

I have 6.6 Minex on ICO wallet.... do I nee to first transfer to waves wallet before swap?  Are the 6 Minex really only worth 2 cents each and I am doing this for .12 cents?

Thanks!

PapaChill
MINEX team
minex swap from waves to etherum, so when minex list in etherdelta?
We will certainly do it.
when will trade on coinexchange? minex - newly listed 14.10 but market is still not open
I do not know why this happens. We paid for listing 5 days ago. We will now contact them.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
when will trade on coinexchange? minex - newly listed 14.10 but market is still not open
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
minex swap from waves to etherum, so when minex list in etherdelta?
Activity: 25
We started swap token MINEX (waves) on the Ethereum smart contract.
For users of exchange Cryptopia with balance of MINEX replacement will occur within two days automatically. Holders for  Waves wallet will be replaced in manual mode. You need to fill out  form at the link: /yFS1ER]https://[Suspicious link removed]/yFS1ER
After that you email address will receive a message with the address of Waves you want to send tokens to replace.
To receive MINEX (Etherium), you must specify in the form your address Etherium official wallet or Deposit address MINEX (Etherium) of exchange Cryptopia.

I have some coins aswell, bought them during the ICO and got them transferred to a wallet. Do I need to do something and is the Etherium on that form just a spelling error for Ethereum or is this something new? I'm so confused about this coin.
EDIT: nevermind, I'm also mistaking this coin for minexcoin ...
Activity: 21
I have 1328 minex coin, what can I do with them?
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Hi guys! Have a silly question: got some coins from Minex bounty, I have them on my Desktop wallet, do I need to swapthem ot something? Thanks in advance!

Hi. Our project did not have a bounty. Most likely you confuse our team with minexcoin.

Ups... I'm sure this is the thing. Well this is indeed confusing, if i type Minex in coinmarketcap it returns, your project. Sorry for the confusion and good luck!
MINEX team
Hi guys! Have a silly question: got some coins from Minex bounty, I have them on my Desktop wallet, do I need to swapthem ot something? Thanks in advance!

Hi. Our project did not have a bounty. Most likely you confuse our team with minexcoin.
Activity: 294
the project achievement to date is very proud for participants who follow the bounty or signature fantastic price for the project
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
MINEX team
We publish financial statements on our project work in period 15.09.17 – 15.10.17. The yield for period amounted to 12% or 3.9072 BTC. We distribute the profit as follows:

1. 50% or 1.9536 BTC to buy tokens on exchange (burning)
We had expenses of listing on coinexchange.io - 1 BTC (MINEX will soon be added)
2.  0.9536 BTC – award MINEX team
3.  0 BTC -  project replenish capital.
Buying tokens our team will be on Cryptopia exchange 16.10.17 at  03:00 GMT
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
Migrating from waves platform to ethereum. We hope this coin will have more value. Lets wait and see. Thanks
MINEX team

minex today in top coinmarketcap. What happened?

anyone knows the total supply minex?
not seen in coinmarketcap about total supply minex.

totalSupply 29944260.88921464
https://etherscan.io/address/0x0ed74a3ecc90270d18a3b3a8eb0042a7cdd03b19#readContract
Activity: 71
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Coins Info cryptopia. Total Coins: 29990290.96950000
But it should be checked.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250

minex today in top coinmarketcap. What happened?

anyone knows the total supply minex?
not seen in coinmarketcap about total supply minex.
Pages:
Jump to: