Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 1017. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
[
{
"addr" : "115.28.162.160:12788",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1391759649,
"lastrecv" : 1391759659,
"conntime" : 1391758564,
"version" : 60006,
"subver" : "/MintCoin:0.7.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 1746,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "183.100.94.203:12788",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1391759659,
"lastrecv" : 1391759659,
"conntime" : 1391759533,
"version" : 60006,
"subver" : "/MintCoin:0.7.2/",
"startingheight" : 1767,
},
{
"addr" : "79.111.216.239:12788",
"services" : "00000000",
"lastsend" : 1391759628,
"lastrecv" : 0,
"conntime" : 1391759628,
"version" : 0,
"subver" : "",
"startingheight" : -1,
}
]
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
ok i found that some connection node are broken, use only these

addnode=9.207.10.24
addnode=66.18.67.23
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Trying to sync here for hours without success.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
can't sync, node plz

addnode=9.207.10.24
addnode=66.18.67.23
addnode=81.17.16.228
addnode=184.154.4.43
addnode=64.58.130.180
addnode=162.243.35.172
addnode=193.242.159.253

still can't sync lol
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Coin definitely needs more nodes.  I have all the ones listed in this thread added but the wallet app doesn't do more than get 1 connection for a second then drops it and back to 0 so I can't get any of the coins I've mined.  Guess I'll leave it running and see if any come back online...
Activity: 176
Unable to update the  Huh
Activity: 164
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Hi there,

Someone can tell me what is the line Stake? int the wallet application?

Thanks,
Lebubar

This is for the PoS blocks. Once a PoS block generated, some of your coins plus the generated interests will be moved to "stake", it is like "immature" for PoW. It will take 50 confirmations to mature, after mature the coins plus interests will be added back to your balance.

One question... could I have my wallet encrypted in order to obtain PoS blocks? and... another thing... what can I do to generate PoS block once I have stacked coins?

Thanks

Thanks
How/when did the PoS blck are. Generated?
Did this process is automatic. How i get some? I saw that after 20 days i ll gain some?
Well all this process is not clear for me.. 20 % of my coin in one year? So i ve to wait one year? Or i get some little every day?
Sorry for the dumb question it my first coin with PoS..

PoS will be generated after at least 20 days holding of the coins in your wallet. When wallet encrypted, you can't generate PoS, there are different ways to get around it, do a search in other pow/pos thread, you should find it.

You don't have to wait 1 year for the pos, it will be generated after 20 days (if you don't move the coins), or a few days after 20 days.

Ok.. thanks... But once I have my wallet unlocked... what have I do? I mean... I have to put my wallet to mint or I only have to seat and wait to generate PoS blocks?

Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi there,

Thanks,
Lebubar

This is for the PoS blocks. Once a PoS block generated, some of your coins plus the generated interests will be moved to "stake", it is like "immature" for PoW. It will take 50 confirmations to mature, after mature the coins plus interests will be added back to your balance.

One question... could I have my wallet encrypted in order to obtain PoS blocks? and... another thing... what can I do to generate PoS block once I have stacked coins?

Thanks

Thanks
How/when did the PoS blck are. Generated?
Did this process is automatic. How i get some? I saw that after 20 days i ll gain some?
Well all this process is not clear for me.. 20 % of my coin in one year? So i ve to wait one year? Or i get some little every day?
Sorry for the dumb question it my first coin with PoS..

PoS will be generated after at least 20 days holding of the coins in your wallet. When wallet encrypted, you can't generate PoS, there are different ways to get around it, do a search in other pow/pos thread, you should find it.

You don't have to wait 1 year for the pos, it will be generated after 20 days (if you don't move the coins), or a few days after 20 days.
Activity: 367
I'm using hashrapid and having no problems at all.
Activity: 182
wtf 1 hours at 8.5mh/s and still no token Huh

Are you using coins4everyone?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi,
I encrypted my wallet and now I noticed the message: errors" : "Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet.",
Is this only PoW mining or also PoS?
Activity: 405
If premine hasn't been announced yet, you're probably looking at 2-3%.  I hope I'm wrong...

Will be announced right before launch, no time to troll or bash.

-tb-

You're wrong! And we don't give details because we don't want to be cloned before our launch.

Wow this is so stupid.  I am at a loss for words.  Like the premine % is some proprietary trade secret.  I almost jumped on it then realized another piece of shit coin.
Activity: 154
to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com/,in your pool,i can't cash out ,please check it,thx!

Hi,

You received your autopayout buddy.
Don't hesitate to use our contact form.

Hah! - I think this indicates what a pain email confirmations are:

4.5 hours after launch, on one of the major pools (coins4everyone), I was manual payout #1! Perhaps this is why:

To get my manual payment after setting up my account a few hours ago:

I had to log in, enter my pin to get confirmation email, check my email client - no email, log into my online email service, search through the spam folder, mark the email as not spam, copy the confirmation address, paste that address into my browser, enter my wallet address, enter the pin again to update, enter the pin again to activate manual payout, download the email, copy the address, paste the address into my browser, enter the pin again to finally get my payout!

To me, that is complete overkill.

Anyway, I think I'm done ranting for the night. Time for bed.

Buddy,

I know this is a bit annoying but trust me, Frontend developpers (php-mpos) did that on security purpose.
They (and us!) don't want you to be stolen. That's why you must confirm (with click the link received by email) to set wallet address and so and so.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Hi there,

Thanks,
Lebubar

Thanks
ok so i have had 900 khash on coins4everyone for an hour now and got have nothing, is something wrong?

Hi,

Please use our contact form to contact us; don't forget to tell your username or email address so we can check in the database.

Anyway, right now (7h gmt+1) more than 155,788,880 coins have already been paid to our dears miners on http://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Everything is working like a charm ;-)

Cheers.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
getting hard to get.. great coin, infinite value atm, message for purchases.
Activity: 476
wtf 1 hours at 8.5mh/s and still no token Huh
Jump to: