Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 1021. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Recall

There's a bounty for someone who will handle a giveaway based on followers on Twitter.
Contact me in PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Is it just me or do I only get half the hashrate?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager

I got 400,000 MINT and counting stuck in this pool because it keeps asking me to verify email before withdrawing.

I try again and again and never get an email.

Tried to contact the admin via the contact button within the pool and not had a reply in over 1 hour.

Please advice.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
i like the MINT as symbol Smiley
Activity: 83

<- snip! - again! - I'm trying to go to bed! ->

This is a HUGE issue with the default settings for the newest version of MPOS (the pool software everyone uses).  We've been battling it ourselves at HashStrike with our pools.  We eventually decided to disable the email confirmations for everything for the time being because of how touchy and non-intuitive it is.  So I know exactly what they're going through right now.

Yes - it is a bit non-intuitive - so I'm happy that someone is looking at it   Cheesy

If I don't bitch and moan at least a little, then I fear that everyone will just think that poor UI/UX is acceptable. We are allowed to ask for better software, or at least encourage it's creation. I might get round to looking at the MPOS software myself sometime - I've already made some (very) minor code commits to the sgminer software.
Activity: 196
WTS or trade 650k for btc / prc prospercoins  pm me offers

<- snip ->

Oooor just everyone is intelligent enough to have auto-payout?
I have gotten payments from coins4everyone since 20.58.
I received my mail instantly (I was intelligent enough to look in the junkfolder)

Of course - I realise that - and I've now got auto-payouts set up as well (like I do with all the other pools I use). I normally use Thunderbird email client, but my email provider had filtered out the email before it even got to my client, so I had to then log into the web mail to check the spam there. I also know that's not the end of the world either.

But, I don't think what I was doing was unreasonable. The whole process that I had to go through was pretty absurd and a little bit redundant. With some more thought into the design and usability, it doesn't have to be such a pain in my British arse ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
mintpal.com would be the ideal exchange for MINT
One more time, for everyone that uses the mintcoin faucet on http://earncryptocoins.com enter your addresses there is 16 minutes left till payout
Activity: 252

Hah! - I think this indicates what a pain email confirmations are:

4.5 hours after launch, on one of the major pools (coins4everyone), I was manual payout #1! Perhaps this is why:

To get my manual payment after setting up my account a few hours ago:

I had to log in, enter my pin to get confirmation email, check my email client - no email, log into my online email service, search through the spam folder, mark the email as not spam, copy the confirmation address, paste that address into my browser, enter my wallet address, enter the pin again to update, enter the pin again to activate manual payout, download the email, copy the address, paste the address into my browser, enter the pin again to finally get my payout!

To me, that is complete overkill.

Anyway, I think I'm done ranting for the night. Time for bed.

This is a HUGE issue with the default settings for the newest version of MPOS (the pool software everyone uses).  We've been battling it ourselves at HashStrike with our pools.  We eventually decided to disable the email confirmations for everything for the time being because of how touchy and non-intuitive it is.  So I know exactly what they're going through right now.
Tomorrow a new wallet will be available, no more MNT, MINT is better indeed!

I also need someone to handle a giveaway for followers on Twitter.

+1 good call dev Smiley
Activity: 112

4.5 hours after launch, on one of the major pools (coins4everyone), I was manual payout #1! Perhaps this is why:

I had to log in, enter my pin to get confirmation email, check my email client - no email, log into my online email service, search through the spam folder, mark the email as not spam, copy the confirmation address, paste that address into my browser, enter my wallet address, enter the pin again to update, enter the pin again to activate manual payout, download the email, copy the address, paste the address into my browser, enter the pin again to finally get my payout!

Oooor just everyone is intelligent enough to have auto-payout?
I have gotten payments from coins4everyone since 20.58.
I received my mail instantly (I was intelligent enough to look in the junkfolder)

http://mnt.coins4everyone.com

This playing up, I can login but cant access any other areas of the site logs me straight out again?

Also can you add notifications pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Works great for me, i can access every part of the site
Activity: 224
I join here. Fuck the Maxcoin... worst ever launch, only nvidia cards can mine... what a joke.

haha seems like it's getting worse the longer into launch they get.

This is why i like soft launch coins like prospercoin they build up slowly these announced coins are going crazy 2/3/4gh of pumpers... my 1mh wont keep up lol

They put more effort into advertising than actual development. Long term steady growth is the way to go for cryptos.

That is what i think if you want to be around and stick you need to develop.. Some of these coins do not even have mac and linux wallets..

Mac wallets especially.
Activity: 434
http://mnt.coins4everyone.com

This playing up, I can login but cant access any other areas of the site logs me straight out again?

Also can you add notifications pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 112
I join here. Fuck the Maxcoin... worst ever launch, only nvidia cards can mine... what a joke.

They turn mad over there! Hillarious posts. Glad I choosed this coin here over Max. Smiley

Yeah, same here. I was looking at Max and then I saw there was _NO_ miner at all. You had to do it all yourself, which is kind of... crappy. Max Keiser is supposed to be serious, I mean.
Wallet came up late etcetc. Actually worse than the release of both MOON and Ultracoin. Together.
Activity: 965
Merit: 515

They turn mad over there! Hillarious posts. Glad I choosed this coin here over Max. Smiley
Activity: 196

This is why i like soft launch coins like prospercoin they build up slowly these announced coins are going crazy 2/3/4gh of pumpers... my 1mh wont keep up lol

They put more effort into advertising than actual development. Long term steady growth is the way to go for cryptos.

That is what i think if you want to be around and stick you need to develop.. Some of these coins do not even have mac and linux wallets..
Jump to: