Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 1023. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
ok so i have had 900 khash on coins4everyone for an hour now and got have nothing, is something wrong?

What do you mean by having nothing ?
In Confirmed or Unconfirmed balance ? In your wallet ?

nothing on dashboard on the site showing, I have a lot of unconfirmed....

http://gyazo.com/3b1120bf7e5b569dd76dc76c70f9b53c

i also don't get why the payment threshold only goes to 50000 when it shows 27,901.01781462 unconfirmed! (can this be real???)

You just have to wait for next cron job and I think it will be ok.
You can also send us an email and I will check the logs for your account but no error since the launch reported yet.
For the payment threshold, I am not sure to understand, when you will have confirmed balance you will be able to send them to your wallet whatever the threshold is.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I don't get why pools wants emails confirmation. I avoid such pools.

Had sort of a bad start with this coin. First pool was dead for a long time after the start. With solo mining I found nothing and 2 other pools wanted emails confirmation and or had very height fees.

But oh well found one "normal" working pool at the end.

+1

I don't like the email confirmation pools. I'm using a strong password on my pools, so the email confirmations are just a real pain. It would be good to be able to choose between using a strong password or having email confirmations. Emails aren't mega-secure themselves anyway.

People who don't protect themselves, lol.

There was a rouge pool no so long ago got all the info of users and swiped all the coins of users using the same passwords on all sites . email confirms are good for safety. IMO

It's them I lol at Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
About http://mnt.coins4everyone.com

I can't unlock my account... I don't get the email and my email address is ok... please fix it

Thanks

hi,

i answered you by the email but that may interest people: don't forget to watch your spam folder.
email are working well but sometimes they goes to spam folder.

have good mining.

cheers,
http://mnt.coins4everyone.com rocks, server is on top, payouts as well ;-)

really people, it seems obvious to check your spam/junk folder before complaining, is this your first day on the internet or what lol Smiley

Probably I've been using computers before you know what is a keyboard but, anyway, thank to remark what it is obvious... and yes I have checked all my folders and I don't have any mail from the pool.

Thanks and I don't have this issue fix at the moment... I can't unlock my account

EDIT:

Finally I've got the f**king mail !!!
Activity: 965
Merit: 515

There was a rouge pool no so long ago got all the info of users and swiped all the coins of users using the same passwords on all sites . email confirms are good for safety. IMO

How shall this work? Every Pool I go I set a different login and password and I set the auto payout and every day I check that I got the coins. There isn't much too lose.

I much more worry that the email address I set would be missused.
So if there is really no other way I would anyway create an instant email somewhere and use that.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
hmmm, 27,901.01781462 unconfirmed...Huh from 900 khash, really???

Dude relax!
Activity: 196

Had sort of a bad start with this coin. First pool was dead for a long time after the start. With solo mining I found nothing and 2 other pools wanted emails confirmation and or had very height fees.

+1

I don't like the email confirmation pools. I'm using a strong password on my pools, so the email confirmations are just a real pain. It would be good to be able to choose between using a strong password or having email confirmations. Emails aren't mega-secure themselves anyway.

Activity: 106
Why is coins 4 everyone pool active but showing "dead " the miner???
Activity: 182
hmmm, 27,901.01781462 unconfirmed...Huh from 900 khash, really???
Activity: 196
We are finally starting to find blocks on http://mnt.allpoolz.com
Activity: 224

+1

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
ok so i have had 900 khash on coins4everyone for an hour now and got have nothing, is something wrong?

nothing on dashboard on the site showing

Here I have confirmed MINT and I  am also new in mining.
Join http://mint.hashrapid.com/
MuDPoyTLoWfVPPf5fnUjdi9FL9w8xF6pEh
Activity: 66
Activity: 182

nothing on dashboard on the site showing, I have a lot of unconfirmed....

i also don't get why the payment threshold only goes to 50000 when it shows 27,901.01781462 unconfirmed! (can this be real???)
Activity: 65
Definitely MINT is..well, mint
Activity: 83

+1

Activity: 70
@anyone that uses the faucet at http://earncryptocoins.com please add your account so you can receive the payment otherwise you will have to wait next payment that is tomorrow.
Activity: 72
I think this coin can be better called MINT not MNT

+1

+ 1000

Change it to MINT = Much better than MNT

+11111111 MINT
Activity: 965
Merit: 515

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
I think this coin can be better called MINT not MNT

+1

+ 1000

Change it to MINT = Much better than MNT
Activity: 67

Jump to: