Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 5. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
what if mint coin the next XVG if the dev make a good development

XVG had 0 worth development, just pump&dump, someone there have a lot of BTC and brains to scam noobs bitcoins.

mint different than XVG. this same era peercoin born. so i trust of developer good way of care  Grin

btw, anyone stuck on screen bootstrap.dat?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

XVG had 0 worth development, just pump&dump, someone there have a lot of BTC and brains to scam noobs bitcoins.

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
after looking old wallet. the money flow  Roll Eyes

keep good mint. hmmmm i think since them start this project and continues developer. like old folks replace with new

PS anyone have bootstrap for 2018?i only have 2015[ok found it]
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I found this great project, a security patch of MintCoin very perfect, get a lot of support. I think it will be successful in the future.

If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything.   Huh
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I found this great project, a security patch of MintCoin very perfect, get a lot of support. I think it will be successful in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Hope it will happen so we can recover our amount that we have spend on Mint....
I purchased when it was 8 sat after that it never get up just got down. Wink
Its more than 8 months but no improvements....

i bought more coins of mint  Wink
do you think now is the best time to buy?
Mintcoin is a promising project, but many coins are getting cheaper now and the bull trend has not yet begun.
Activity: 193

i bought more coins of mint  Wink

buy more is still cheap
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
Activity: 81
This update is needed by users for this project, and this can make the Mintcoin continue to grow in the market. I am curious how this coin will persist in the coming years. Hope all the developments in this project will make the project better.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
So, downloaded the new beta wallet and ran it for over an hour, no network connections. No problem reading wallet.dat file, looks ok but, still no connections. Ideas?

DISREGARD: Found some peers after about 150 mins, working fine now with 7 active connections...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
I wonder what the purpose of this project will be in the coming months and years, sure the tech is fine but we're looking at an already oversaturated market where easily 95% of current occupants will not survive the next 10 years (bankrupt, buy outs, useless, ...).
Activity: 5
Upgrade 2.1.0.

Someone to explain, how to, for mac os (High Sierra) - please?

Activity: 244
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Finally synced the blockchain...so I made a current bootstrap (up to date as of Aug. 23) as I'm sure there's lots of others that are having difficulty syncing the blockchain.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mko7nsx9fyu1f84/bootstrap.dat/file
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Why is the Mintcoin wallet synchronized when I get a mistake? What to do in this case?

Have you tried the new wallet?
Activity: 168
Why is the Mintcoin wallet synchronized when I get a mistake? What to do in this case?
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
https://github.com/MintcoinCommunity/Mintcoin-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/v2.1.0-beta1

Welcome back, MintCoin!

This is the first release of MintCoin in more than 2 years. The primary focus has getting the code working on modern systems, as well as fixing the most painful user issues.

This was a badly needed update as the v2.02 has been crashing endlessly while trying to sync the blockchain. Would sync for 10 mins or so and then stop responding and crash.

Hope this update will work much better, thank you very much!

Does this version support the -reindex switch?
Activity: 4
https://github.com/MintcoinCommunity/Mintcoin-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/v2.1.0-beta1

Welcome back, MintCoin!

This is the first release of MintCoin in more than 2 years. The primary focus has getting the code working on modern systems, as well as fixing the most painful user issues.

Please test it out, especially if you are having problems starting or running on Windows due to memory issues. It will use your existing blockchain and wallet without modification.

Back up your wallet.dat before trying new software, as usual. BACK IT UP NOW!

Note that this is a beta, so no guarantees. But I've been running code from this branch for months now and it basically seems to work.

Peers updated from DNS #43
No longer will you have to give hints to the wallet so it can know where to connect by setting addnode= in your MintCoin.conf. An initial set of peers is pulled from the DNS.

Note: We are looking for more people to run a DNS server. Scripts to set this up are in the MintCoin-DNS-lookup-server repository.

Fix for out-of-memory in Windows 32-bit wallet
Building the Qt wallet for Windows to be "large address aware" fixes the crashing that many Windows users experience. Some more details can be found here.

Display when the next coin will be available for minting as a tooltip #57
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1943584/38581536-b02d6eea-3cfc-11e8-8232-44e45921d4e7.png
example tooltip

Support for ARM CPU #44
The wallet can run on single-board computers (SBC) if they have enough RAM (about 2 gigabyte).

Scary warnings fixed #59 #60 #61

Build fixes
We have a ton of fixes for Linux (both Debian-based and Fedora distributions), Windows, and macOS builds.

Lots of other bug fixes
There have been quite a few other small fixes and documentation changes.

For a list of all of the pull requests merged, you can use the GitHub pull requests list:

https://github.com/MintcoinCommunity/Mintcoin-Desktop-Wallet/pulls?page=1&q=type%3Apr+is%3Aclosed

For a detailed set of all changes, please look at the GitHub commit log:

https://github.com/MintcoinCommunity/Mintcoin-Desktop-Wallet/commits/master

Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible.
Pages:
Jump to: