Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 9. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Пpивeт!
Do i have to keep wallet open to get a reward?
Activity: 24
By the law of supply and demand, I believe that if the amount of coins produced decreases and the demand remains the same, the price will increase. Let's hope the increase in demand
Activity: 69
Check and double check your spam for coins4everyone.com emails, all of mine so far have gone there.
This launch seems to have gone flawlessly on coins4everyone.com at least, I was able to connect and mine from the outside and payments are coming through to my wallet extremely quickly and with 100% success so far.
Selling Mintcoin if anyone is interested.
Activity: 74
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
Activity: 27
I have a lot of rejected mint attempts but some get through ; I wonder if this will improve in the next update and hardfork .
I'm still minting but it looks not efficient with so many rejects
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project Cheesy Cheesy

I like proof of stake, I am looking forward to it. Since mining business will be over soon.
Activity: 81
ice nethashrate Shocked may not be like with saturn
Activity: 80
So, where's this new wallet we've been hearing about (mostly excuses at this point) for months?
Activity: 23
my wallet is not syncing either. it's stuck at  4891 of 5674 blocks. was ok yesterday. i have tried deleting and remaking the .conf file. it is a .conf file and not txt. it has 60 active connections but will not go past block 4981
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project Cheesy Cheesy

Yes it is enviromental friendly, very important...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi Admin, You are here Huh You have given up your project (mintcoin). I do not see you answering the questions here  Huh
Activity: 4
How has no one noticed or asked about the fact that Cryptopia has the wallet listed as under maintenance (you cannot withdraw or deposit) since 3-21 with no real explanation of why??
Does anyone have any info on this?
I would suggest making effort to get this coin listed on an exchange with actual volume, coinexchange and southX are very low volume sites (and cryptopia has apparently been under maintenance for over a week with no explanation.)
Need to get this on binance or bittrex, SOMETHING half way professional or it's going to stay worthless.
+1
is any info from dev or mintteam?

I think mintcoin has been a community oriented coin for a long time now, there probably is not developers working fulltime on it, there is <1BTC volume on cryptopia and it's not uncommon for wallets to be in maintenance for months on cryptopia  Cheesy  Cheesy

Before you guys throw a fit, look around at all the resources to get information.
https://github.com/shane-kerr/MintCoin-Development-Updates/blob/master/2018-04-06.md

There still is development on this.  You can see commits in github that are as recent as today.

where is the developer exactly??
all social media inactive for 2 months,
no news, no announcement,  nothing wwell

Mint need a plan, not like this...
Activity: 8
How has no one noticed or asked about the fact that Cryptopia has the wallet listed as under maintenance (you cannot withdraw or deposit) since 3-21 with no real explanation of why??
I would suggest making effort to get this coin listed on an exchange with actual volume, coinexchange and southX are very low volume sites (and cryptopia has apparently been under maintenance for over a week with no explanation.)
Need to get this on binance or bittrex, SOMETHING half way professional or it's going to stay worthless.
+1

I think mintcoin has been a community oriented coin for a long time now, there probably is not developers working fulltime on it, there is <1BTC volume on cryptopia and it's not uncommon for wallets to be in maintenance for months on cryptopia  Cheesy  Cheesy

Before you guys throw a fit, look around at all the resources to get information.
https://github.com/shane-kerr/MintCoin-Development-Updates/blob/master/2018-04-06.md

There still is development on this.  You can see commits in github that are as recent as today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
+1

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
HI all!
Can someone share the link for bootstrap?
can't download from Official snap shot updated to include all blocks up to 1/4/18
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I like POS, and MINT is one of the oldest POS coins. Price tends to be more stable than a lot of others and retain it's value over the years.
Activity: 98
Activity: 17
I need some help.  I have NEVER been able to get my MINT wallet to sync.  In fact, it won't connect at all.  This is the only wallet I have that has done this.  I've DLed the bootstrap and added a mintcoin.conf file... still nothing.  Backed up the wallet.dat file and re-installed... nothing.   Undecided

I'm on Windows using the qt version2.0.2.0.  Could someone give me a sample conf file to try?  Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: