Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 528. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Those questions have been answered over and over you guys are just to lazy to look for yourselves.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have 2 unconfirmed minting.not recieve after 2 days,what i do ?

These types of questions are going to become more frequent - could the dev team add a help file and/or FAQ to the wallet to explain the "mining" of mint coin in easy to understand language (with pictures if possible), thanks?

That's been asked for since the launch....nada
The pool actually drew a ton of attention. The price initially rose 5 satoshi at launch.  Unfortunately people had to use a specialty miner on it, and even when they did that it didn't work as well as it should have. That led to a lot of people pointing their rigs elsewhere, which I'd imagine is why it was taken offline for improvement.

Mintcoin has a huge community(at the moment), given a proper pool they would most definitely use one.

With enough hash power we could place huge buys on the market daily, and this would cause a domino effect shooting the price upward.

This would increase the number of miners and the domino effect would continue.

New buyers are more likely to hold Mint because of the large interest payout.
read the thread or the FAQ on the website
Activity: 173
I have 2 unconfirmed minting.not recieve after 2 days,what i do ?

These types of questions are going to become more frequent - could the dev team add a help file and/or FAQ to the wallet to explain the "mining" of mint coin in easy to understand language (with pictures if possible), thanks?

Maybe a link to the FAQ on website?

Could FAQ be expanded to include more detail? eg
1) Does one have to "setgenerate true" in the wallet to mine?
2) Could pictures be added of common problems with answers to aid explanations?
3) Add mining examples with approx. hours that a wallet must be open/unlocked per 20 days to ensure mining?

Thanks for your efforts - great coin Smiley   

Well what happened to it?

Not sure if that's a real question, or smartass reply. I'll answer anyway.

The developer has taken it offline to improve the software. I'd rather not rely on one multi pool, especially when their is a proven operational pool at https://hashco.ws/ willing to set up a pool that pays out in Mintcoin.

Truthfully I didn't much attention because it didn't really seem to do anything when it was running.
Well what happened to it?

Not sure if that's a real question, or smartass reply. I'll answer anyway.

The developer has taken it offline to improve the software. I'd rather not rely on one multi pool, especially when there is a proven operational pool at https://hashco.ws/ willing to set up a pool that pays out in Mintcoin.
I'm sure the development team isn't against our efforts either, seeing as how they linked to the last multi pool on every one of their outlets.

The multi pool that the community paid for! I've stated before and I'll state it again- You can't have your cake and eat it too. Dev team needs to get a good multi pool up and running for the sake of the coin holders.

As I stated, I'm not opposed to your efforts.
Here's some food for thought:

The value of this coin is going to drop until all speculators/volatility are shaken out of the market. Stuff like the multipool etc is just prolonging that stage.

Let it the floor and then build value from the ground up by developing the mobile app and developing various niche markets etc, those aspects that have fundamental value. 

Multipool adds no real value, just contradicts the stated purposed of the brand, inflates the price and attracts more fickle speculators that add volatility to the currency with actually doing anything to develop stuff that adds value. They are only here while they can draw money from the project then they bail as soon as they can. This is why everyone thinks altcoins are shitcoins and a pump and dump.

If we want MINT to survive and prosper we have to transcend the "shitcoin" paradigm somehow.   

Your argument against a multipool makes no sense. A multi pool devalues other altcoins while increasing the value of Mintcoin. That is a FACT.
Most altcoins exist purely to be sold for Bitcoin.

Give me a valid argument against a multipool. I BEG you.

I already gave you a valid argument, you quite simply don't have relevant expertise to understand it. You see a short term "pump" as desirable so you can unload your coins quick. If that is your only goal of course what I said doesn't make sense to you. What you describe as "FACT" is parasitism, plain and simple, not something that adds fundamental value to the brand.

However if you must have a multipool be my guest I'm not going to try and stop you, even though I think it is a wasted effort.

I don't have the relevant expertise? You don't know a thing about me, and your argument is far from valid.

Constant buy pressure and further distribution of the coin is anything but fickle. Unless you think it's not working for Bitcoin. I'd love to see you explain that one.

Also, I have no intention of unloading my coins, so don't quit your day job to start up that new fortune teller booth. You and the Mintcoin team seem to be fine watching the price of Mintcoin plummet.

When active members of the community are working toward a resolution, we are not only ignored, but actively worked against. If you think posting links to a bunch of fly-by-night internet merchants is going to add value to Mint, you are sorely mistaken.

People aren't as stupid as you think they are, if the developers continue to let the coin stagnate someone will come along and do it better.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
172097 MINT already claimed!
4600+ members/1600+ claiming MINT every hour!
29000+ claims/4100+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free MintCoins!

MintCoin Faucet
Pays from 1.00 to 2.00 MINT per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
MpQGfDALDc668HLN4x3RLGx313Wg53ozTA

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

The Faucet is DRY, please consider DONATING some MintCoin so we can continue the giveaway. Thank You!  

MintCoin Raffle
Tickets 100 MINT each.
Draw every 12 hours.
1% house edge to support raffle and faucet.
Activity: 280
How to make sure your coin will fail:

Step 1 : Set initial reward to around 500, 000 coins
Step 2: Cut that reward to 1 coin

ENJOY !

You must not have read about the minting.

The value of this coin is going to drop until all speculators/volatility are shaken out of the market. Stuff like the multipool etc is just prolonging that stage.

Let it the floor and then build value from the ground up by developing the mobile app and developing various niche markets etc, those aspects that have fundamental value. 

Multipool adds no real value, just contradicts the stated purposed of the brand, inflates the price and attracts more fickle speculators that add volatility to the currency with actually doing anything to develop stuff that adds value. They are only here while they can draw money from the project then they bail as soon as they can. This is why everyone thinks altcoins are shitcoins and a pump and dump.

If we want MINT to survive and prosper we have to transcend the "shitcoin" paradigm somehow.   

Your argument against a multipool makes no sense. A multi pool devalues other altcoins while increasing the value of Mintcoin. That is a FACT.

I already gave you a valid argument, you quite simply don't have relevant expertise to understand it. You see a short term "pump" as desirable so you can unload your coins quick. If that is your only goal of course what I said doesn't make sense to you. What you describe as "FACT" is parasitism, plain and simple, not something that adds fundamental value to the brand.

However if you must have a multipool be my guest I'm not going to try and stop you, even though I think it is a wasted effort.

one of the biggest problems is that people try to get in too early before a "real" price has been established. Maybe 10-12 sat is just going to be the value of this coin for quite a while - what's wrong with that? The only people that are bitching about it are people that bought in while it was higher - they just bought in too early.

The whole crypto scene is still very new and undeveloped and has a lot of growing pains to go through. People just expect too much too fast.

Yeah, I'm not even to my 2nd 20 day minting cycle yet. We are still in the very early stages of development.
I love MintCoin, I also need your support. I will write articles about MintCoin frequently from now on. They are written in Chinese, maybe I will write some English articles. I am not sure because my English skills are not well. If you love MintCoin too, please link to my site. I am preciated with your links.
http://www.bsdbit.zfs.cc/docs/cutter/coins/
http://www.bsdbit.zfs.cc/docs/cutter/coins/index.php?page=MintCoin

Thank you so much for your efforts!  Smiley
Activity: 229
I love MintCoin, I also need your support. I will write articles about MintCoin frequently from now on. They are written in Chinese, maybe I will write some English articles. I am not sure because my English skills are not well. If you love MintCoin too, please link to my site. I am preciated with your links.
http://www.bsdbit.zfs.cc/docs/cutter/coins/
http://www.bsdbit.zfs.cc/docs/cutter/coins/index.php?page=MintCoin
Activity: 182
one of the biggest problems is that people try to get in too early before a "real" price has been established. Maybe 10-12 sat is just going to be the value of this coin for quite a while - what's wrong with that? The only people that are bitching about it are people that bought in while it was higher - they just bought in too early.

The whole crypto scene is still very new and undeveloped and has a lot of growing pains to go through. People just expect too much too fast.

Jump to: