Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 933. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
****Scam alert.****

Warning to all who are using the pool at  http://mint.hashrapid.com/   This pool was formerly a 66coin pool that closed without contacting members and member's 66coins have disappeared.  No email contact and no reply other than "We changed servers" in the 66coin thread. Don't mine at this pool if you actually want to get the coins you mine, they kept my 66coins and changed the site to a Mint Coin pool without notifying anyone.

I want everyone to know I have lost coins with these guys and so far they have done nothing but keep them.

****Scam alert.****
again, http://mnt.coins4everyone.com/ ftw  Roll Eyes
****Scam alert.****

Warning to all who are using the pool at  http://mint.hashrapid.com/   This pool was formerly a 66coin pool that closed without contacting members and member's 66coins have disappeared.  No email contact and no reply other than "We changed servers" in the 66coin thread. Don't mine at this pool if you actually want to get the coins you mine, they kept my 66coins and changed the site to a Mint Coin pool without notifying anyone.

I want everyone to know I have lost coins with these guys and so far they have done nothing but keep them.

****Scam alert.****

i get regular payments from hashrapid, every 20-30mins i get 10k+, so there is absolutly no issue!!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
****Scam alert.****

****Scam alert.****
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
We are working on it. But a lot of issues have slowed down things in various aspects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hey mintcointeam, when can we expect a real website? This is necessary to make the coin more popular (look at dogecoin).

Is anyone here willing to donate some time? Preferrably web developpers. I will update this post accordingly.

EDIT: the site is here, but it is not referenced enough and not sexy enoug, not community-oriented enough.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey guys, has anyone had a problem with coins disappearing from mint.hashrapid pool? They did some sort of update a few days ago and I had just over 1 million coins go missing from my account. I contacted them, but got not response. Can anyone help me?
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Tried the faucet, received coins in like 1.5 seconds, crazy fast! Shocked

Mintpal is totally a pal, great site. It's like cryptsy, only more responsive, user friendly, and not scamming us with delayed deposits.
New MintCoin faucet launched!

http://coinok.pw/faucet/mint

Start donating and enjoy!

Sent 100 Mint to get the ball rolling.  Smiley
100 mints on the way! too

Let's try something, i will start a thread game,
im here for 1 hr more....

lets see who will play this Smiley

send a donation to MpQJ5uEK9p2AKXnGPmGGJBw3BMw1WbD7eb

The one that sends in the next 30min the closest unique donation to 1k MINT get 10k MINT as price Smiley

simple explanation

Donator1 sends 1k MINT
Donator2 sends 999 MINT
Donator3 sends 999 MINT
Donator4 sends 994 MINT
Donator5 sends 1k MINT
Donator6 sends 997 MINT

Winner is Donator 4 and get 10k MINT

If i get only 1MINT donated i will even send you 10k MINT Smiley

I hope you guys understand my bad english eheh Smiley

i have a small agency of service, today speaking with one of my dependent he says that like this coin too, in the future if this coin will be more secure and with a good exchanger (and good value of course) maybe I will accept payment (i also use bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin and from last week also dogecoin) with this.
This is really great! Having merchant accepting this money is a truly important thing. Please keep us posted.

Wow this would be very nice to see MINT on merchant Smiley
Monero Core Team

Sent 100 Mint to get the ball rolling.  Smiley
100 mints on the way! too
Monero Core Team
i have a small agency of service, today speaking with one of my dependent he says that like this coin too, in the future if this coin will be more secure and with a good exchanger (and good value of course) maybe I will accept payment (i also use bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin and from last week also dogecoin) with this.
This is really great! Having merchant accepting this money is a truly important thing. Please keep us posted.
Monero Core Team
Im out of 3 bucks, but better for me to lose $3 than you guys a few million coins. Will post back when I get my coins back or get my btc
Thanks dude. As you said. For the record, I sent them crypto too (but so few they could have have them on faucets).
Let's try something, i will start a thread game,
im here for 1 hr more....

lets see who will play this Smiley

send a donation to MpQJ5uEK9p2AKXnGPmGGJBw3BMw1WbD7eb

The one that sends in the next 30min the closest unique donation to 1k MINT get 10k MINT as price Smiley

simple explanation

Donator1 sends 1k MINT
Donator2 sends 999 MINT
Donator3 sends 999 MINT
Donator4 sends 994 MINT
Donator5 sends 1k MINT
Donator6 sends 997 MINT

Winner is Donator 4 and get 10k MINT

If i get only 1MINT donated i will even send you 10k MINT Smiley

I hope you guys understand my bad english eheh Smiley
Monero Core Team
Monero Core Team
Also, we have a huge advantage to other coins which is this snappy trading plattform mintpal.com.
It's a lot faster and seems somewhat more reliable then for example cryptsy.
I know they don't have anything to do with the currency itself, but let's also advertise mintpal.com.
In the beginning adopters will not understand the relationship between mintpal.com and mintcoin anyways.

This and the fact that Jay (the admin) is very responsive to feature requests. Expect some neat improvement soon Smiley

And of course, the happy coincidence in the name (mintpal/mintcoin, definitely helps!)
Activity: 56
Does anybody else has the same Mac wallet sync problem there? How to solve it, any help would be appreciated!
Activity: 56
The funny thing with both the buy and sell orders on Mintpal is this... I'm slightly embarrassed to say that it took me a while to figure it out.

Notice how there is always a huge buy and sell wall ? Like more then 10 BTC each, unless there was just some heavy buying or selling.

Nope. While technically it's a wall, in reality there's just a lack of... for a better word... resolution in the orderbook.

Because a bitcoin can't be devided further, you can't bid 0.000000065 instead of 0.00000006.

Silly heh. I guess that's a major drawback of a crypto with that many coins. It become very hard to trade, the more there are, as long as the value stays a tiny fraction of BTC.

+1
BTW, I noticed the same problem, hope Mintpal would consider and improve our trading experience there!

I made a promise some days ago...

I just sent 50k MINT on the faucet and 200kMINT to faucet owner

Grin Cheesy
Activity: 213
It's a bit annoying on the small transaction level to transfer BTC into Mintpal, is there any chance of having some common coin added to ease moving coin in to buy smaller amounts of mint at a time, I just sent like 45 cents of BTC over and it's at least 2 hours to confirm in the blockchain.
I'm not sure I follow. We require 3 confirms for BTC, which should take 30 minutes on average, though it can of course vary when the blocks take much longer/shorter than 10 minutes.

You can also deposit any of the other coins we have and trade to BTC.

None of the other exchanges I am set up on have any of those, plus the 7 cent fee for a 50 cent BTC transfer eats a lot too. Having one nice common coin for smaller transfers would be nice. One of the common low value fast transfer coins may be useful.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
It's a bit annoying on the small transaction level to transfer BTC into Mintpal, is there any chance of having some common coin added to ease moving coin in to buy smaller amounts of mint at a time, I just sent like 45 cents of BTC over and it's at least 2 hours to confirm in the blockchain.
I'm not sure I follow. We require 3 confirms for BTC, which should take 30 minutes on average, though it can of course vary when the blocks take much longer/shorter than 10 minutes.

You can also deposit any of the other coins we have and trade to BTC.
Activity: 213
How long does it take to withdraw MINT from Mintpal.com? My withdrawal still shows pending?
Please make sure to confirm your withdrawal by email and the system should then automatically process it a few minutes later. If you didn't get the email or are having trouble confirming it otherwise, feel free to open a ticket with us and we'll do it manually for you.

Jump to: