Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money - page 10. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 14
September 04, 2019, 10:48:59 AM
I like the concept. But why are the anime picture teams not the original picture. And whether this project will raise funds with ICO or IEO. That's my only question.

No, this project will never carry out such procedures as IEO or ICO. This is also his strength. You decide whether you trust your money and investment expectations. Just buy coins for the amount that you are not afraid to lose, and delegate its. You will see how you become richer every minute!
The most important thing is that dozens of other projects already exist and develop inside Minter ecosystem, the number of participants and services that use the native coin (BIP) and tokens (custom coins) is constantly growing.
You can pass by or become participants in something truly serious and promising! It is up to you to decide.
yes I just anticipate myself not to be trapped. I just want to know. why don't they put up their original photos and give their profile details. What you say is not a fraud right?
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
September 04, 2019, 08:58:27 AM
I can see the bip coin on coingecko and price but when I go to exchange info there are none available,  am I missing  something about where it is listed or it's not listed yet?
Between  I just join the main telegram group but I was automatically restricted till 7th September,  is that the normal procedure?
Activity: 349
Merit: 4
September 04, 2019, 04:38:30 AM
There's no discussion thread on telegram, whereby someone can lay complains or ask questions about your bounty project. Should we be only be mute without contributing or having any suggestion

Try asking about it in the bounty thread.
Maybe they just forgot to talk about it or create a telegram support chat.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 04, 2019, 03:58:59 AM
this coin looks like a joke??? no real face to this project

lol, why?
Check website, telegram groups with thouthands real ppl, hundreds of business already built on top of this blockchain

I have been watching Minter project for a long time, but only recently I decided to study in detail all the features of this platform.
What do I want to say?...
This is very interesting and promising, but it is clear to the naked eye that the project is only on the way to its formation, probably will not be more than one year, when Minter will work in full force...I hope Smiley
My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?

The first thing that caught my view was that when you create Custom Coin, it have collateral from the very beginning.
Hence to that it have value and tradable right away.

Compare that with ERC20 tokens on Ether or on TRON, which have no value.

Second thing when you do airdrop of your Dapp ERC20 token your user still can't use it because they need to put some Ethers on wallet to pay gas fee.

In minter you can make airdrop of your custom coin and user can pay fee with your custom coin also, because it already have value.

For me looks like Eugene and Daniil researched most common problems of top public blockchain, solved them and created Minter.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
September 04, 2019, 03:57:57 AM
There's no discussion thread on telegram, whereby someone can lay complains or ask questions about your bounty project. Should we be only be mute without contributing or having any suggestion
Activity: 64
September 03, 2019, 07:59:05 PM
this coin looks like a joke??? no real face to this project
September 03, 2019, 07:37:43 PM
Hello!

I was surprised why you are using cartoons as profile pictures on your website and my first thought was your project could be scam. On ICOHolder and ICOBench you are using real pictures and also show your LinkedIn accounts.
So I'm wondering why it's different on your website? Can you please explain it here to avoid any misunderstanding: Minter - just a normal Shitcoin or a Scamcoin?
And please avoid automated translations in local boards, it's against the rules. If you need a quality translation, do a bounty or ask in Services for real translations.

You are third person who asks this question about cartoons pictures without looking at just a few posts above.

You will find above a link to Linkedin with real profiles of the entire Minter team.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
September 03, 2019, 05:29:17 PM
Hello!

I was surprised why you are using cartoons as profile pictures on your website and my first thought was your project could be scam. On ICOHolder and ICOBench you are using real pictures and also show your LinkedIn accounts.
So I'm wondering why it's different on your website? Can you please explain it here to avoid any misunderstanding: Minter - just a normal Shitcoin or a Scamcoin?
And please avoid automated translations in local boards, it's against the rules. If you need a quality translation, do a bounty or ask in Services for real translations.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
September 03, 2019, 03:42:33 PM
I like the concept. But why are the anime picture teams not the original picture. And whether this project will raise funds with ICO or IEO. That's my only question.

No, this project will never carry out such procedures as IEO or ICO. This is also his strength. You decide whether you trust your money and investment expectations. Just buy coins for the amount that you are not afraid to lose, and delegate its. You will see how you become richer every minute!
The most important thing is that dozens of other projects already exist and develop inside Minter ecosystem, the number of participants and services that use the native coin (BIP) and tokens (custom coins) is constantly growing.
You can pass by or become participants in something truly serious and promising! It is up to you to decide.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 03, 2019, 06:43:41 AM
September 03, 2019, 03:42:49 AM
All the information about the project is great and it's really potential. But one thing makes me wonder, why does the team have to hide their true information?
Why don't people use real pictures? this makes us really quite worried about the future of the project when we can not know the face of the team.

True, would love to see more exposure for the team. Proving to the community your legitimacy will definitely help you get more participants for your bounty campaign.

You can meet with Minter team here https://www.linkedin.com/company/minternetwork/people/

None of the team is hiding. Cartoons with the faces of team members that you saw on the official website are just an element of style.
Activity: 109
September 03, 2019, 03:40:30 AM
All the information about the project is great and it's really potential. But one thing makes me wonder, why does the team have to hide their true information?
Why don't people use real pictures? this makes us really quite worried about the future of the project when we can not know the face of the team.

True, would love to see more exposure for the team. Proving to the community your legitimacy will definitely help you get more participants for your bounty campaign.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
September 03, 2019, 02:41:12 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
September 03, 2019, 01:27:37 AM

How are you going to ensure that your sig participants will not waster their time and effort after the campaign ends? Most of the coins has no assurance of being listed in exchanges after the program or better yet a good value in the exchange? This is one of the reasons why very few are now interested in campaigns which are not btc or eth-paying campaigns.

I think many are interested in this signature campaign, even though the payment is not BTC or ETH but the BIP token has a price of $ 0.1
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2019, 06:48:53 PM

How are you going to ensure that your sig participants will not waster their time and effort after the campaign ends? Most of the coins has no assurance of being listed in exchanges after the program or better yet a good value in the exchange? This is one of the reasons why very few are now interested in campaigns which are not btc or eth-paying campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 02, 2019, 10:54:03 AM
Cool project there. The first that I know integrated to the newly released TON. The documentation you made on the first page of the ANN was readily arranged, easy for anyone to look up for the information. Good job there. I probably will join the bounty program if there were article campaign and then declare my candidacy to the MN.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
💛 Stex.link – exchange. Enjoy and trade!
August 20, 2019, 06:46:05 AM
Please give links to the airdrop and bounty threads. Thank  Smiley

They are going to start signature campaing in september second. It is planned to allocate 500 000 BIP tokens for this company.
So stay tuned.

This is the same amount as in the contest, it is almost $55,000
Pages:
Jump to: