Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money - page 7. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
October 23, 2019, 12:51:21 AM
Chief developer Minter code Mr. Lashin completely rewritten the network code, added two important pieces:
Coins with a limited issue, so users can release some sorts of tickets: for example to the concert or something else.
- Multisig addresses, through them, the Minter will be joined with TON or another blockchains.

These are some things that I didn't expect that Minter developers will consider adding as  features to the network but I think they make sense and I feel the developers are doing a great job in making the project as holistic as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
October 22, 2019, 03:46:37 PM
Chief developer Minter code Mr. Lashin completely rewritten the network code, added two important pieces:
– Coins with a limited issue, so users can release some sorts of tickets: for example to the concert or something else.
- Multisig addresses, through them, the Minter will be joined with TON or another blockchains.

It will be soon available for testnet.
October 22, 2019, 04:00:56 AM
It is a great way to earn money on Minter's nodes. I put into 26$ and have about 10-15% of BIP every month, but its a pity, that the price has recently gone down Undecided
Hi Is there any step by step instructions how to put my BIP into minters node? I got some good amount of BIP from bounty and I think and believe into the teams dream of having one of the most used blockchain in the future together with ton and libra I hope things will go smoothly since this two projects are still in a huge debate by regulators and policy makers.   

Pretty much all of the information needed to become a delegator in the Minter network can be found on their website - https://www.minter.network/#docs , https://medium.com/@MinterTeam/how-to-become-a-minter-network-delegator-d0c2ee918909 and  https://help.minter.network/categories/9-delegation

You can also visit other links and social media channels for further reference and inquiries. Also, delegating coins is pretty easy is since they got a user friendly dashboard interface. Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
October 22, 2019, 01:28:19 AM
It is a great way to earn money on Minter's nodes. I put into 26$ and have about 10-15% of BIP every month, but its a pity, that the price has recently gone down Undecided
Hi Is there any step by step instructions how to put my BIP into minters node? I got some good amount of BIP from bounty and I think and believe into the teams dream of having one of the most used blockchain in the future together with ton and libra I hope things will go smoothly since this two projects are still in a huge debate by regulators and policy makers.    
October 21, 2019, 04:54:06 AM

Its very unfortunate but all cryptos are bleeding right now and there is nothing we can do but brace for it since we cannot dictate market prices. For the mean time, maybe it would be ideal to continue growing our coins on Minter nodes or become a delegator which is the most common strategy that BIP holders are doing right now. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
October 17, 2019, 03:01:33 PM
One of the 2-3 interesting projects on the market.
yes it is true what the minter team will do next because I see that they have given prizes to campaign participants
is there already a minter / eth or bitcoin exchange?
Exchanges are open for a long time and you can change  bip/btc/usd/eth
https://minter.1001btc.com/en/
https://bip.dev/sell/
I hope that large exchanges will be soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 34
October 16, 2019, 10:16:06 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 317
October 16, 2019, 05:24:26 AM
One of the 2-3 interesting projects on the market.
yes it is true what the minter team will do next because I see that they have given prizes to campaign participants
is there already a minter / eth or bitcoin exchange?
October 15, 2019, 02:30:45 AM
To design the Internet of Money, we need to automate exchange operations with other blockchains. For that, we will implement atomic swaps for external networks to be able to put up their native coins for sale at the official price. A particular group of Minter users will have the opportunity to agree with the terms, press the “Convert” button, and not worry about anything else.

Let us break it down once again:
– A sidechain is integrated for atomic swaps,
– accepts the official price,
– and puts up the volume for exchange;
– A user of Minter buys it with BIP.

These are all fantastic and exciting developments in the Minter Network and I was wondering if there will be some kind of a mini roadmap or a progress report associated with these goals? Needless to say, I am more interested with the implementation of the Official price and atomic swaps and would be excited to see a working project with autonomy and that is why I'm considering to acquire some BIP tokens and delegate it to the network and see what good it has to offer me.  Smiley

Is there any specialized group for Minter because it will help us to get answers to our question. I think nobody here from the team to answer the questions raised by the community, till now, they didn't provide any roadmap for their developments?

I don't like to sound very demanding but  a community manager would be very ideal in dealing with inquiries from the community and I hope the Minter team would be glad to have one dedicated on this ANN thread like maybe the OP, which could provide us regular updates of the project.

But as of the moment, we should just heed to other communications channels of the  project like Telegram, etc., to provide us fresh news and updates because I understand the team might be too busy on the project's development right now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 15, 2019, 01:08:44 AM
To design the Internet of Money, we need to automate exchange operations with other blockchains. For that, we will implement atomic swaps for external networks to be able to put up their native coins for sale at the official price. A particular group of Minter users will have the opportunity to agree with the terms, press the “Convert” button, and not worry about anything else.

These are all fantastic and exciting developments in the Minter Network and I was wondering if there will be some kind of a mini roadmap or a progress report associated with these goals? Needless to say, I am more interested with the implementation of the Official price and atomic swaps and would be excited to see a working project with autonomy and that is why I'm considering to acquire some BIP tokens and delegate it to the network and see what good it has to offer me.  Smiley

Is there any specialized group for Minter because it will help us to get answers to our question. I think nobody here from the team to answer the questions raised by the community, till now, they didn't provide any roadmap for their developments?
October 14, 2019, 06:53:08 PM

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
October 14, 2019, 06:37:22 PM
I see great interest in your project , many forum participants wear your signature .  The project looks very good .

Bounty presses are very many, up to 400 participants joined their project. But I don't see the latest developments in the project that have caught this person's attention.

We need not worry about the project because this is one of the oldest project, that's why many participants are showing interest in this campaign. Developments will follow them, we need not worry because potential projects will always take their own time to develop the project.

I hope your words do happen with a long journey that they will take to make this project a success because I don't see updates on this thread. Not so many people asked about this project even though there were so many bounty participants.

And guess what, TON and LIBRA's future is still hazy at the moment? They need to change their title thread. Both projects are still in their trying stage.

I see great interest in your project , many forum participants wear your signature .  The project looks very good .

Bounty presses are very many, up to 400 participants joined their project. But I don't see the latest developments in the project that have caught this person's attention.

Recently the bounty has been concluded and already they have distributed the tokens to bounty people. Yes, this project impressed many bounty people to participate in the bounty campaign and the only problem after getting the payment where should we sell the BIP coins?

That is the usual struggle of most bounty hunters. Even if they do have received their respective shares, there is not even one market to sell it off. And you have to wait for god how long? And most of the time once they are listed, you already forgot that you have that coin up until it has no more value.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
October 14, 2019, 04:34:11 PM
In your medium article (link) you mention early access campaign is up to end of October with airdrops during October. If you go to the minter early access page (link) it has a message that the early access campaign is over. Has the campaign ended early?
Activity: 349
Merit: 4
October 08, 2019, 06:03:47 PM

The Official Price

To determine the official price, stakers will be voting via the coin under the same ticker symbol [COIN]. Hence, all data will be recorded on the blockchain so that anyone could verify anything if needed. In fact, it will be even more useful for services undergoing integration as they will be able to discover the price easily and avoid any misleading, offering their tokens to the users of Minter.

What could be more efficient and straightforward? We vote for the price, someone offers us to buy something at that price, and we get to make a decision. That’s it.

Now, let us talk about the figure itself. As you all know, it was Early Access Campaign participants who voted for it to be fixed at USD 0.32 at the start. Meaning it was not materialized out of thin air, set by top management, or influenced by manipulators. It is a real price that has been voted for by “the people of Minter.” Democracy at its best, including the transparency aspect: anyone can verify who voted for what price and ask why if they know the owner of the address.

Once MBank launches atomic swaps, voting for the official price will resume, and every one of us will be able to make an impact based on the size of the stake. That is what is called autonomy, something we all aim to achieve: the price is determined only by those who stake and therefore contribute to the network development. If you are confused by a large difference between the official and market prices, don’t be as what you observe is a short-term calibration of the system. As our network grows more popular and integrates with tens of other blockchains, we will have an inflow of tokens for sale, ready to be exchanged for BIP at the consent of Minter users. Remember: each sale always matches a purchase. There will always be demand for BIP; the question is, what will the price and available conversion options be?

All of it is just a tiny part of a bigger plan for a user-friendly product when there is no depositing or withdrawing the funds, as they call it. What there is, though, are universal conversions—from BIP to BTC or USDT or cash at an ATM via Rapyd. The operations, however, must be instant and irreversible; otherwise, we will be pushed back into the world of intermediaries, commission fees, and please-contact-your-banks.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 08, 2019, 03:57:32 AM

We need not worry about the project because this is one of the oldest project, that's why many participants are showing interest in this campaign. Developments will follow them, we need not worry because potential projects will always take their own time to develop the project.

I hope your words do happen with a long journey that they will take to make this project a success because I don't see updates on this thread. Not so many people asked about this project even though there were so many bounty participants.
We just monitor myself, I do not doubt the minter project, this project is not alone there are many people who continue to support the minter project, we see if only I believe the minter project mission missions will proceed slowly
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 07, 2019, 10:48:28 AM

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 06, 2019, 11:28:59 PM

All of them need a process and time to continue developing in the project of death, of course I will not worry and we already know that this project has been running for a long time now, and they are again promoting the project of death again in order to get even more attention, I will stay here to give support
October 05, 2019, 10:12:55 AM
Minter Roadmap USA

Minter's team shared plans for development in the United States. The most important things to know:

▪ Minter Development Foundation (hereinafter - MDF) will be responsible for the promotion of Minter-based projects in the USA
▪ The best projects will be offered agreements with MDF with the support of lawyers + marketing support for large amounts in US dollars
▪ Development and support of the blockchain core will be carried out by the American company Grom, headed by Daniil Lashin
The team makes great efforts to comply with all SEC rules
▪ MDF is working to list BIPs on exchanges. There will be no manipulations with the course / trading volume from the team
▪ Evgeny Gordeev will continue his work on the concept of the Internet of money

This is rather interesting since I was curious on what will be the rating of BIP (Minter) by the CRC - Crypto Rating Council?  I hope it will not be categorized as a security which in effect could spell challenges in listing with bigger exchanges especially those that are registered in the U.S. and will not attract more investors to the project for fear of possible regulatory violations under SEC rules. Moreover, I understand that any form of security will be regulated by the SEC according to its rules and regulations. I also hope the team could shed more light about this matter and share their opinion to the community.

Link: https://www.cryptoratingcouncil.com/asset-ratings
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
October 05, 2019, 08:33:43 AM

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 05, 2019, 07:09:44 AM
does anyone know why ETH in BIP wallet uses wallet with the first letter mx not 0x? can it be swapped later or is the ETH coin specifically for the user of the minter?
Pages:
Jump to: